Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breach Quanta (Tactical Avionic) is kinda good

Foxikori

Warframe has officially made railjack kind of soloalbe, which I'm happy about. My last forum post was all negative but this is all good stuff promise.

Breach Quanta is arguably one of the more powerful tactical avionics alongside a few contenders, while it is an easy drop to get and has a very bland looking function this essentially makes your railjack invincible for the maximum duration of 55s due to the permanent health gate you get from catastrophic failure. You can do anything during this time, killing enemies, doing objectives, going out in archwing and repairing. As long as you maintain the catastrophic wound you can keep the invincibility for the full duration plus whatever is left on the timer, quite good.

Another note is you can activate this effect from ANYWHERE. you could be 20000m away breaking titanium boulders and maintain an invincible railjack, from the multiple railjack squads I've been in I haven't seen many breach quanta builds, this avionic is criminally underrated in my opinion.

Jesus. You are praising undying will, in public. Get a grip man. None of the tactical avionics outweigh munition vortex particle ram and void hole atm. Maybe, just maybe, i would slot in the battle forge for the cost of the ram, but only if i had to carry 3 ppl. Or a void cloak if i felt particularly insecure.

I soloed all railjack missions from earth to veil like in 2019 right after release. And it was easier to do in 2019 than doing the same in 2020. The only obvious reason, as i see it, for a railjack to die is if some nub will be running around your ship fixing minor stuff and another nub refining your resources and captain allowing such chaos. In that scenario at one point the first nub will try to fix the major breach, but there won't be any juice left in the omni tool. In solo its impossible, coz you always know how much more the ship can take. I died like once on earth and after that few times for testing. You have a whole whooping minute until a catastrophic failure. In that time you can go out, kill a crewship or two, and come back to fix a major breach, kill all the boarders while in invincibility phase and go back outside.

For a while i even adopted a tactic that relies on last stand to boost artillery damage to be able to 1shot crewships in the veil. That was after the rhino nerf ofc. I had to shout at gunners, so they  let engineer control the breach timer. Weak bastards tended to abandon their battle stations and run to the breach to "save the day", as if ship was in real danger. And that's after i specifically told them to ignore repairs and do not board, just shoot the guns. But i did use breach quanta then. At the end of the run crewships tend to spawn in groups, so if i pop the quanta at the right time we could kill like 3-4 of them in during single instance of the last stand. I replaced this shtick with another one, a bit more effective atm.

Yeah Breach Quanta is easily one of the best Tactical Avionics.  In addition to just not dying, it keeps your ship benefiting from Last Stand, which is nothing to sneeze at. 

Not sure why the other Tenno is comparing Tactical Avionics to Battle Avionics; pro-tip: you can have both!  These Avionics are not in competition with each other.