Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To combat frustration

(PSN)KyomaSatomi

I don't know how many other players do experience this, but I find myself growing increasingly frustrated about other players screwing up missions, leaving unexpectedly or bugs that cause missions to fail. I feel like I'm getting more and more thin skinned on that.

Does anyone else feel that way too?

And if you do, how do you combat this feeling?

I'm asking because I think this is eating up the fun I have with the game.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Lucas Jameson:

It was, but that was mostly years ago. Now it's mostly just me, but I get by. Haven't had to go public for anything but levelling, and it's hard to mess that up

I've never really had friends to play with from the start. I hada few people I played together with, but that usually was short-lived.

I mainly play alone too, tho for endless missions or stuff like SO/ESO, bounties or sorties, I go public and entrust myself to the matchmaking system.

So in the end, I'm mostly a solo Tenno too. Tho with increasing levels, this can spell failure for me (the details on that are a totally different can of worms)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I've never really had friends to play with from the start. I hada few people I played together with, but that usually was short-lived.

I mainly play alone too, tho for endless missions or stuff like SO/ESO, bounties or sorties, I go public and entrust myself to the matchmaking system.

So in the end, I'm mostly a solo Tenno too. Tho with increasing levels, this can spell failure for me (the details on that are a totally different can of worms)

Join a decent clan or alliance. When I really need peeps I grab some alliance mates, they're always great

3 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

but I find myself growing increasingly frustrated about other players screwing up missions, leaving unexpectedly or bugs that cause missions to fail. I feel like I'm getting more and more thin skinned on that.

stop pugging. stop it. no. stop. get some help. STAHP!

sounds like you need to join a new clan or something, try and talk to people, and you just might find someone friendly enough to respond. 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb (PS4)robotwars7:

stop pugging. stop it. no. stop. get some help. STAHP!

sounds like you need to join a new clan or something, try and talk to people, and you just might find someone friendly enough to respond. 

I don't really interact with other clan members other than putting ressources into research.

Most of the time, I'm off to do my own thing.

I use matchmake because it's easier than to wait around until someone from recruit chat  responds or a clanmate has time to go on a mission.

Edited by (PS4)KyomaSatomi

Change your focus on the game, or find a group on recruit that intends to stay in a game as much as you do, players have different objectives and tolerances within the game.

Or take a break if you think you are burning out, play a game of a different genre or watch an anime maybe? haha. Just switch your attention for a bit.

Edited by Antris

What do I do?

I play other games. If the cause of my frustration was other people, I detox with something single-player. All online environments are the same in my experience, game-related or not. My patience for cliques and pointless arguments has sanded to a nub.

I can only take Warframe in small bites these days. There are entire mechanics I just don't bother with because the game as a whole requires more time than I'm willing or able to give.

There's nothing to be gained by choking down a leisure activity you aren't enjoying. It's your leisure time, do whatever you want with it.

• Like 2