Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kuva Lich System requires an easier and less grinder way of getting murmurs

(NSW)Sim11

As one of DE goals for 2020 is to make some content less grindier. For example the murmur progress. I and other players would like a small but not too much. 

Murmur 1: 20 Thralls

Murmur 2: 40 Thralls

Murmur 3: 60 Thrals

=120

Please reply to me if these changes are fine or should be tweaked. 

I honestly miss that brief period when allies stabbing their own liches counted towards your own requiem progress. It was a bug but it both encouraged people to help each other with their liches and it made murmurs go faster. 

I think you're on the right track. Reducing the numbers of murmurs needed (especially for the first one since that's the start of checking combos) would definitely reduce the time spent just grinding out thralls. 

I believe that amount of murmurs is mostly fine as it is now, may be slightly reduced requrements for 2nd and 3rd requiems will soften the grind a bit.

What I actually miss is some motivation to try and guess the requiems before grinding murmurs. For example mark requiems as 'misplaced' if they are in a wrong slot.

41 minutes ago, (NSW)Sim11 said:

Murmur 1: 20 Thralls

Murmur 2: 40 Thralls

Murmur 3: 60 Thrals

=120

This would be nice if the was a guaranteed 15 Thralls/ mission, which would mean 8 missions in total to get the puzzle figured out. Also the Lich should be spawning more often, Id be okay with a 50% chance. Which means 8 missions, you have 4x Lich spawn, and the 5th time is comes out you should be good to go for your reward. Totalling 9 missions or less if you get lucky with your puzzle mods. If each mission took 7-10mins, this would be about 1hr to 2hr grind. My last Kuva was the Bow and it took me 7 hours because the Lich never spawned, so I never got to test out my parazon mods on it.