The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Bp Only In Tower 1.

low1991

can DE pls make at least each tier have some chance of dropping Prime Frame BPs? (not parts)

thanks to this, i have to farm kilian wave 5/10/15 for T1 exterminate key just for some S#&$ty % drop for BP...

You're not suppose to continue after wave 5. T1 keys only drop during tier 1 defense rewards. Further waves automatically upgrade the defense reward to the next tier, even if the mission is a low-level one that starts on tier 1.

Luckily, you only have this problem with exterminate keys. All the other keys are now much easier to farm thru Survival missions.

The easiest way to run t1 exterminate is probably to just hang out in recruiting, waiting for someone else to use their key. Second option would be be semi-afk farming the first five waves of Venera with a well modded Dethcube.

Hopefully we get better way to farm exterminate keys in the future.

can DE pls make at least each tier have some chance of dropping Prime Frame BPs? (not parts)

thanks to this, i have to farm kilian wave 5/10/15 for T1 exterminate key just for some S#&$ty % drop for BP...

No. It will make the drop table unbalance and make other item rarer.

Farm kiliken for 5 wave is the best way, once it past 5 , it will become T2 and pointless.

saturn, mimas, 5 minutes, either survival or mobile defense or a mod T1 void, you dont have to waste time on scrub defense :p

No survival can get exterminate keys. Emphasize this post:

Luckily, you only have this problem with exterminate keys. All the other keys are now much easier to farm thru Survival missions.

The easiest way to run t1 exterminate is probably to just hang out in recruiting, waiting for someone else to use their key. Second option would be be semi-afk farming the first five waves of Venera with a well modded Dethcube.

Hopefully we get better way to farm exterminate keys in the future.

I recommend to find 3 other players who are interested in your goal. With 4 players, farm the key. Once you finde  one key, you can do the run 4 times. Saves a lot of time and nerves for farming.

And I agree: Farming low level stuff is incredibly boring.