Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Chance for Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet in EU?

Lonstein

As you remember Chinese bois get Umbra as the Founder, after The Sacrifice Mission DE Makes Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet and its much better than normal umbra helmet or excal prime helmet. Is there any chance to get this helmet in EU Servers?

latest?cb=20191106221658latest?cb=20191106220558

Edited by HowIMeetYourLotus

10 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

A server... in the EU.

Seriously, what kind of question is this?

So what about America/Asia/Canada/"insert country here" server? Why only EU server? What's special about EU server? What does OP has against "insert country here" server? Is EU server the master race? 

25 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

So what about America/Asia/Canada/"insert country here" server? Why only EU server?

Far as I'm aware, there's only 3  - EU, NA and Asia.

26 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Why only EU server?

Probably because the OP, like the majority of the playerbase... I don't know... lives in the EU? Just a guess.

27 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

What does OP has against "insert country here" server? Is EU server the master race?

The heck are you talking about? Nobody here has anything against any server. Hell, why would I, as an EU player, have a problem with, say, the NA server when I don't even play on it? Care to explain your train of throughts here?

You're overcomplicating things.

24 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Far as I'm aware, there's only 3  - EU, NA and Asia.

Probably because the OP, like the majority of the playerbase... I don't know... lives in the EU? Just a guess.

The heck are you talking about? Nobody here has anything against any server. Hell, why would I, as an EU player, have a problem with, say, the NA server when I don't even play on it? Care to explain your train of throughts here?

You're overcomplicating things.

"Any Chance for Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet in EU?"

Why not "Any Chance for Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet in Globalframe?? 

One would assume that EU servers are getting special treatment from DE.

5 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

One would assume that EU servers are getting special treatment from DE.

Uh... no? Nobody except you would assume that.

OP asked about EU because he probably lives in the EU. If he lived in, say, NA, he'd ask about NA servers.

As I said, you're overcomplicating things.

4 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Uh... no? Nobody except you would assume that.

OP asked about EU because he probably lives in the EU. If he lived in, say, NA, he'd ask about NA servers.

As I said, you're overcomplicating things.

You replied right when I'm online after work. Are you my colleague? The one sitting across me? Are you my stalker? Should I be concerned? Hello Police?

Edited by -AiLuoLi-