Tenno Uchiha

7279035797341792475F5FD779699925B3EB6118

Stats:

Armor: 500

Shield: 500

Health: 500

Energy: 500

Passive:

regenarates 10 Energy upon killing enemies. 

Abilities:

1. Orbs of Six Paths, 60 energy

upon activation six orbs seek out six enemies, mark them and  they will receive 100% increased damage. Orbs will return upon death or end of duration.

Has a 20 second duration

2. Sharingan, 50 energy

Increases the users crit chance and weapon accuracy by 100% on headshot. Has 100m range and marks every enemy within it´s range.

Has a 10 second duration.

3. Giant Fire Wall 100 Energy

sends a wall of fire forward inflicting on every enemy hit a fire proc for 10 seconds. Is 20m weidth and can be send out by holding until 50m. it´s width increases to a maximum of 50m while damage increses as well. Deals 100 fire damage * Enemy level per tick. Heals allies who get hit with it over time for 25% of max health.

4. Susano Slash 150 Energy

Unleashes Susano. two giant arms with swords surround you that will give you 99% damage reduction and will slice through enemies. Marked enemies will receive 3x the damage. 

You are able to move freely and do whatever you want while ability is active. Deals 500 damage * enemy level per swipe. 

Has a 30 second duration. 

Edited by LOD07

3 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

Stats:

Armor: 500

Shield: 500

Health: 500

Energy: 250

Might as well go all out and give 500 energy. 

4 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

2. Sharingan, 50 energy

Increases the users crit chance and weapon accuracy by 20%. Has 100m range and marks every enemy within it´s range.

Has a 10 second duration.

Your weakness disgust me. What about 100% flat critical chance on headshot.

5 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

. Susano Slash 150 Energy

Unleashes Susano. two giant arms with swords surround you that will give you 60% damage reduction and will slice through enemies. Marked enemies will receive 3x the damage. 

You are able to move freely and do whatever you want while ability is active. Deals 500 damage * enemy level per swipe. 

Has a 30 second duration. 

90% DR or don't call it susano. 

34 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

okay okay XD. I guess it´s not even his final form

Should do a God of War... frame. We have dual swords. We have whips. Figured creating chain blades of Ares wouldn’t be that hard. Give them a more Warframe design. 

Abilities would be a Warframe limited version of different ones from the old games. Like being able to target far away enemies and use Hermès’s speed to quickly dash forward and attack. Maybe he can ignite himself and buff up his melee damage a lot. Summon an exalted heavy blade like the Galatine as his fourth ability. 

Based on the artwork above, I can already picture how he would look as a warframe. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Should do a God of War... frame. We have dual swords. We have whips. Figured creating chain blades of Ares wouldn’t be that hard. Give them a more Warframe design. 

Abilities would be a Warframe limited version of different ones from the old games. Like being able to target far away enemies and use Hermès’s speed to quickly dash forward and attack. Maybe he can ignite himself and buff up his melee damage a lot. Summon an exalted heavy blade like the Galatine as his fourth ability. 

Based on the artwork above, I can already picture how he would look as a warframe. 

I think it would be seriously cool if DE created a melee only warframe that used nothing but exalted weapons to fight.

Switching weapons at certain times could perform devastating combos

Cool warframe, cool warframe indeed