Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mark Inaros 2 and 4 VERY CLEARLY. + more control on 3.

P._I._Staker

If Garuda can mark the enemies she's torturing to heal you very clearly, why can't Inaros?

•  2 and 4 are effectively useless for team support.

"Hey guys, here's a person you can eat. Also I modded for strength, and can heal 1k of your health per second or more if I scarab swarm packed sardines, isn't it great?"

Player on low health: Immediately kills everything they can in sight and then dies   "Oh, sorry, you're Inaros? I didn't notice".

Even better: make sand trapped enemy invulnerable to anything that isn't eating or Inaros for the first 5 seconds, and treat them like a friendly nyx mind controlled slave for defense. Eat your damn food so you can be invulnerable during that one ambulas boss-fight thing, and leave my sand trapped kavats alone so I can scan. //

Alternately, here's a quickfix - just let allies gain a % of an enemy's health when they're affected by Inaros 2 or 4 on kill.

• Let me deposit enemies where I want at the end of 3 by clicking where I want them to go.

Inaros is a cc tank. 3 is his "GO AWAY" button. Great if too many things on an objective. Help me make enemies go away without team hating me for randomly spreading them across the map.

Also make the movement less clunky during it by letting me jump. I always get stuck in map geometry whilst spinning frivolously.

Edited by Reaper76OTP

• 1 year later...

his 1 do some healing u know that right?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Inaros#Desiccation

I understand that your anger about the 2 and 4 ability but mainly I understand 2 ability because it hasn't been useful for everyone at all, his 3rd ability is the thing to complain about more likely because well just yeet the enemy like ragdoll just like nekros's old soul punch ragdoll enemies across the map which I sort of got sick of tired of it more then 100s of time for I soul punch PoE assassination target before they update it whatever it is killed outside the bubble but the only problem is it cannot read "how far" it can kill it in time. 

Anyway less side tracking, His 2 yes it is problem, maybe just throw in common sense that whatever player kill it without devouring it become sand soldier so it be nekros's soul punch as in return once the sand soldier die or inaros fallen to his passive the sand soldier die to instance heal inaros, so the sand soldiers duration need to be increase it much more longer then nekros's undead.  His 4, I don't think I could change because well I don't want invoke anger the Inaros's fanboys who love his tanking ability but he does able shoot his scarab armor by reading his description for no one noticed it about Inaros that much of his 4 can do which it does corrosive dmg.  his 3 was mainly was thrown out by asking other players because in their view "he doesn't need CC".  That I would of revamp his 3 mainly due of lacking stander, the thing I would change mainly that slow overtime slash to make it more faster scaled dmg for I read his ability about making sand soldiers.

The number 1 thing I want change on inaros would of been his passive for I would revamp it to have the dmg on enemies are level scaled balance because, well inaro's coffin doesn't get str mod booster that is a problem.

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

his 1 do some healing u know that right?

How does that in any way relate to the topic?

This isn't about Inaros healing himself, it's for OTHERS noticing / being able to better make use of his Squad-affecting heals.

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

His 4, I don't think I could change because well I don't want invoke anger the Inaros's fanboys who love his tanking ability but he does able shoot his scarab armor by reading his description for no one noticed it about Inaros that much of his 4 can do which it does corrosive dmg.

I am having a hard time understanding you / your point here, TBH.

Tanking? With a mere +200 Armor ... not really?
It's mostly used (I'd wager) for the Augment, and by some crazy people who still attempt to set up (Squad) healing spots, often in vain, alas.

And assuming nobody who used Inaros knows how the enemy-affecting part of Scarab Swarm works
(rather than being able to tell it's just not worth it a lot of the time) ... that's kinda offensive, what the Hek.

Anyway, back to the actual topic, yeah it'd be nice if Inaros got some QOL / buffs.

I still would very much like Devour to make enemies invulnerable to "outside" damage
(let them store up damage like e.g. Mind Control, to be unleashed when the ability ends),
not least so you can set up a 2 -> 4 combo for a healing / ongoing CC spot that doesn't get immediately nuked.

The baffling camera lock during Sandstorm needs to go, the enemy LOS detection needs to be less strict,
and sure, some added mobility (maybe a slow up / down float a la Hildryn) would also be very welcome.
Plus of course, make it not toggle off Sprint plskthx.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

How does that in any way relate to the topic?

This isn't about Inaros healing himself, it's for OTHERS noticing / being able to better make use of his Squad-affecting heals.

lemme explain the $#!# right, the 1 ability is related to the topic because he complain no one cared for ability 2.  For pointing out what is "team support"

On 2020-03-05 at 2:27 PM, Reaper76OTP said:

2 and 4 are effectively useless for team support.

that is why no one really bother with it but I putting a some words to change it in future because yea, everyone murder it like no day tomorrow, that is where I introduce sand soldier still spawn even you kill it right away giving that headshot or whatever way, it should spawn sand soldier so that way you still get use for it.

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I am having a hard time understanding you / your point here, TBH.

Tanking? With a mere +200 Armor ... not really?
It's mostly used (I'd wager) for the Augment, and by some crazy people who still attempt to set up (Squad) healing spots, often in vain, alas.

And assuming nobody who used Inaros knows how the enemy-affecting part of Scarab Swarm works
(rather than being able to tell it's just not worth it a lot of the time) ... that's kinda offensive, what the Hek.

I meant, there is 2 option on scarab armor for filling it yes but it has

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

does able shoot his scarab armor by reading his description

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

no one noticed it about Inaros that much of his 4 can do which it does corrosive dmg

meaning, if you use strengthening on Inaros full hard, that 4 corrosive dmg do get apply still for it is a armor but it is a "attack" armor if uses pressing the button once on target.  As again, ppl of the fanboys won't give it up seriously because well they are toxic power junky short as saying.

7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I still would very much like Devour to make enemies invulnerable to "outside" damage
(let them store up damage like e.g. Mind Control, to be unleashed when the ability ends),
not least so you can set up a 2 -> 4 combo for a healing / ongoing CC spot that doesn't get immediately nuked.

The baffling camera lock during Sandstorm needs to go, the enemy LOS detection needs to be less strict,
and sure, some added mobility (maybe a slow up / down float a la Hildryn) would also be very welcome.
Plus of course, make it not toggle off Sprint plskthx.

that is why I am suggesting 2 to able but making them invulnerable is just a "no" because well the dmg kind of sux and needed to be scaled dmg when consuming.  As again, I prefer if killed any ways it just summon sand soldier no matter what.

more likely it is his 3 (sandstorm) needs hell buffing, wished that when you do sandstorm whatever enemies they should get tag at least like nerkos's soul punch but long enough for a kill or few (probably all).  Highly do agree inaros need more mobility as well for that but prefer move faster just modern jog speed at least for do agreed need to choose go up and down.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As again, if I get choose how I am going improved Inaro's 4th ability this is how I do it on paper

Inaros 4th ability:

• keep the ability
  • add aura armor buff effect (depending on scarab armor % is in) for any ally (ally NPC is included) near by inaros
  • add corrosive aura when enemy is near inaros (also depending scarab armor % is in)
  • strength mod effect scarab armor's aura

then again there is option B

• keep the ability
  • depending % on scarab armor that if enemy attack inaro they are inflected by corrosive dmg and depending % by strength mod or armor % or both
  • As Inaro has scarab armor on now has a "chance (50% chance)" to make sand soldier what he kill, sand soldier are effected by durability and strength mod

that I would settled for it, so I don't make angry mobs of inaro's fanboy who is still toxic on discord for apparently they still shouting on discord or writing angry rant about each other.  Anyway moving away from that ship for hoping DE just revamp or rebuff inaros and the other frames, mainly I hope they scale his passive that his coffin that do attack get scaled dmg.  Annoying enough, no one want rez inaro's coffin mode.

16 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

lemme explain the $#!# right, the 1 ability is related to the topic because he complain no one cared for ability 2.  For pointing out what is "team support"

Yes, the topic is in large parts about how to improve the Squad support part of Inaros' 2 and 4.

I continue to fail to see the connection between that and you randomly pointing out that Inaros' 1 can heal Inaros.

I meant, there is 2 option on scarab armor for filling it

Hm? How do you charge it other than holding the button?

meaning, if you use strengthening on Inaros full hard, that 4 corrosive dmg do get apply still for it is a armor but it is a "attack" armor if uses pressing the button once on target.  As again, ppl of the fanboys won't give it up seriously because well they are toxic power junky short as saying.

No, I don't think anybody failed to understand you there previously.

It simply was, and still is, pretty offensive of you to just mock / assume ignorance of others.

17 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that is why I am suggesting 2 to able but making them invulnerable is just a "no" because well the dmg kind of sux and needed to be scaled dmg when consuming.

Currently, Devour already makes enemies invulnerable while you're draining their health.

This would just make it easier for these "healing stations" to be used by other players (or for Inaros' 4, as it were).

As again, I prefer if killed any ways it just summon sand soldier no matter what.

Sure.

Mind, his sand clones still need a lot of help to actually be a worthwhile addition to the battlefield :P

more likely it is his 3 (sandstorm) needs hell buffing

Indeed.

• Like 1

On 2022-01-06 at 2:55 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Yes, the topic is in large parts about how to improve the Squad support part of Inaros' 2 and 4.

I continue to fail to see the connection between that and you randomly pointing out that Inaros' 1 can heal Inaros.

that what the dev built as "team support" thus it is "Squad Support" that you cannot part take say "It is not"

Hm? How do you charge it other than holding the button?

not long, it just your mental mind in that state you think everything goes slow but plenty time trust ravaging when you needed it.

No, I don't think anybody failed to understand you there previously.

It simply was, and still is, pretty offensive of you to just mock / assume ignorance of others.

I wasn't joking, if you think your going provide better not anger thous "inaro's fan boys" you'll going get lots trash emails and text messages each time you go join in the game.  I had to block and report majority of it of their "assault" on the 1st day.  Worst then bots if you think I am just mocking but these guys r really toxic even more on discord.

Currently, Devour already makes enemies invulnerable while you're draining their health.

This would just make it easier for these "healing stations" to be used by other players (or for Inaros' 4, as it were).

that is ur missing the point, this is why every his 2 never get done because 1 of the reason "making useless invulnerable enemy" that will not die or have helminth use Gaurda's blood alter that let you dmg it over time whatever you feel like it until you can press that one button to let go as it instance dies which ur missing the bigger picture here.  Your just doing same reactment "Reused" ability that already exist.  I was going for if anyone kill that enemy that Inaro's devour that guy, pretty much I was making his 2nd ability bit more reliable instead just get Gaurda and forget his devouring a person because that is same cause as her ability.  Thus making him more useless and pointless of frame.

Just think as nerko's soul punch convert soldier on the mark vs inaros who sand a enemy ready to devour for hp and if one them is useful for devouring an enemy is utter useless because the dmg doesn't really do well dmg even strengthening mods because the dev is sort of at fault here for "not balancing it" thus they left him in the sand (sorry for the pun), as again ppl would pick nerko's soul punch over then inaros's who just season his victim and as he takes his time like he is eating at a fancy restaurant that is severing 5 star meal that you take your time eating it.  That is why the players chose to "Blast it" instead of "me help eat it" and I don't think the players is going wait around for the health station to devour not just 1 or 2, probably you need at least around 20 enemies worth eating aside with inaro but I don't think anyone give a rat's rear because they have weapons that life steal or the mod called actual "Life steal".  Even Tubby can heal his ally like oberon but short durability and depending strength on the mod he is given for he can repeatedly abuse that ability whatever he feel like it.  This is where Inaro could shine if he able make minions after minions for giving ppl a 2 option, eat enemy or destroy enemy make instance ally.  Nekros's ability won't be out the picture because it is fun to use soul punch a lot of time that is where the small rag doll come in for worth killing a guy just got up or worth killing the guy on the ground, either way it is a win win for nerkos.

So ask yourself why would I make a "healing station" Devour to heal my ally for what reason when they will ignore coming towards it when they are staying aside with Guardua's blood alter, it an't make no sense to me making invulnerable subject that no one is going devouring it when they are all on the "rush" for it is better pop it because it is being devour by the sand to make it a sand soldier to slow down the enemies and don't get all the enemy turn the heat on you. 

5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that what the dev built as "team support" thus it is "Squad Support" that you cannot part take say "It is not"

I can say that self-sustain is not the same as Squad support all day long.

not long, it just your mental mind in that state you think everything goes slow but plenty time trust ravaging when you needed it.

I have absolutely no clue what you just said,
all I got was that your initial claim that you can charge Scarab Armor in multiple ways was a lie.

better not anger thous "inaro's fan boys" you'll going get lots trash emails and text messages each time you go join in the game.  I had to block and report majority of it of their "assault" on the 1st day.

All I can say is, wow.

I have never experienced, nor heard about, anything quite as extreme as that in Warframe.

Not a fan of victim blaming, but judging by this topic, maybe your attitude / name calling habits
were a contributing factor for this (very much not okay of course) kind of reaction? *shrug*

make minions

Again, not against making this a more integral part of Inaros' kit, but his Sand doods need significant buffs first of all.

instead just get Gaurda and forget his devouring a person because that is same cause as her ability

Yeah it's kinda silly how that's just a better Devour, pretty much :P

Mind, there is a range advantage to the Scarab Swarm radial heal (Inaros can easily afford Overextended also),
so a 2 -> 4 combo that can't just get deleted by allies (or even just your Companion) could still have merits.

On 2022-01-08 at 2:44 AM, NinjaZeku said:

I can say that self-sustain is not the same as Squad support all day long.

I have absolutely no clue what you just said,
all I got was that your initial claim that you can charge Scarab Armor in multiple ways was a lie.

All I can say is, wow.

I have never experienced, nor heard about, anything quite as extreme as that in Warframe.

Not a fan of victim blaming, but judging by this topic, maybe your attitude / name calling habits
were a contributing factor for this (very much not okay of course) kind of reaction? *shrug*

Again, not against making this a more integral part of Inaros' kit, but his Sand doods need significant buffs first of all.

Yeah it's kinda silly how that's just a better Devour, pretty much :P

Mind, there is a range advantage to the Scarab Swarm radial heal (Inaros can easily afford Overextended also),
so a 2 -> 4 combo that can't just get deleted by allies (or even just your Companion) could still have merits.

Noted, this, this won't go anywhere because you aren't going make different for there is no point continue conversation.  The fact I waited long enough everything chill down and waited for the rest crazy nuthead toxic frame ppl to find that point feeling their frame useless but as agian going back subject, the dev won't change it because they find it meaningless making a who got casted on devour a type stationary invariability when Blood Alter copy state pretty much making inaros more useless and no one is going by the feeding station as they start devouring.  You and I won't budge at all about Scarab Armor, basically assuming that you wanted faster cast, "Natural Talent" mod faster casting and done.  Yet you and I won't win no matter what, for the dev won't come back and fix old broken frame like Inaros, Atlas, or other frames they will face same issues sitting there like how Vauban got a refusal to get a rework.

39 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I waited long enough everything chill down and waited for the rest crazy nuthead toxic frame ppl to find that point feeling their frame useless

Yep, I think I may have spotted a pattern of behavior that might explain (again, not justify) getting spammed with negative messages :D

41 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

about Scarab Armor, basically assuming that you wanted faster cast, "Natural Talent" mod faster casting and done

How the Stug did you get the idea that the casting animation speed was something I was talking about?

44 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

the dev won't come back and fix old broken frame like Inaros, Atlas, or other frames they will face same issues sitting there like how Vauban got a refusal to get a rework.

Booben did get a rework tho?

Also, the more people ask for something, the greater the chances of it happening, so topics like this are not useless.

45 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

How the Stug did you get the idea that the casting animation speed was something I was talking about?

u wanna tested it, go ahead the simulator room is still open

45 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Booben did get a rework tho?

Also, the more people ask for something, the greater the chances of it happening, so topics like this are not useless.

Ask yourself "How long did he get the rework right"?

every time, when 1st time Vauban came out, he was JACK cuz all you need strength mod rip out and it was the auto turret, then nerf hell out of it for it took half a year, for he suffer for good 2-5 year no one play him the DE rework him "SMALL-LY" giving him worst junk then worst before for the dart help but didn't really help, bounce was memeing hard to express the next suffering 2-5 year again, shock balls still the shock balls as u still got regular unfused bastile and vortex for that was another suffering another 2-5 year suffering so total exact 10 years unlike inaros he didn't suffer 10 years, he only suffer least good 3-5 year that is all.  The one suffering really next is the loki frame UNCHANGE EVER SENSE HE CAME OUT!  He still have his decoy, his disarm and everything about him is still there.

As you think Vauban who got nerf hard to brim hard, they barely nerf Inaros of any reason because the only nerf that ever happen was the arcane and arcane helmet for no copy, arcane helm cannot have 2 arcane for single arcane works now.  Pretty much the Big thinker has other way around it still get that maxnium armor thanks to arcane when summon archgun, and arcane guardian giving that boost of armor.  As Adaptation mod along with physical resitance mod it made huge different getting hurt even using armor and these 2 mods.  As again, sum it up these players "don't like changes" just like they did with loki, like they did with Atlas, like they did with trinty, like they did with few frames which they mf killing warframe.  This is why ppl having hard time changing but each time I go 1 the forum they always suggested bad things that doesn't provide any frame upper hand, it became just another copy paste frame of other frame's ability. 

Edited by ChaoticEdge

9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

u wanna tested it, go ahead the simulator room is still open

???

You are spouting absolute nonsense at this point.

Ask yourself "How long did he get the rework right"?

Could you rephrase this, please?

Do you mean "how long ago"? Are you talking about "getting it right"?

when 1st time Vauban came out, he was JACK

Vauban's mass CC was always pretty good AFAIK, what was different about Bastille / Vortex on release?

it was the auto turret, then nerf hell out of it

I assume you mean the old Tesla?

Also not familiar with this nerf, could you explain?

The only significant nerf that comes to mind is the (old) Augment,
getting reduced from infinite Tesla Links to 5 at a time or whatever it was.

for good 2-5 year no one play him

I played him a bunch every now and then, others did too.

shock balls still the shock balls as u still got regular unfused bastile and vortex for that was another suffering

What do you mean?

Tesla (and Bounce, heh) spam was fun (if not super effective), Bastille worked fine, Vortex had meh range but still just wrecked e.g. Infested Defense.

so total exact 10 years

No, not exactly 10 years.

10 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

The one suffering really next is the loki frame UNCHANGE EVER SENSE HE CAME OUT!  He still have his decoy, his disarm and everything about him is still there.

Sure, some Loki buffs would be swell.

As you think Vauban who got nerf hard to brim hard

Please rephrase this also, what does "brim hard" mean?

And still not sure what nerfs you're talking about.

As again, sum it up these players "don't like changes" just like they did with loki, like they did with Atlas, like they did with trinty, like they did with few frames which they mf killing warframe.

Could you like, cite a source or two for these claims that people are so actively against improvements to Frames?

(Assuming I understood what you said there correctly, you're not making it easy, heh.)

This is why ppl having hard time changing but each time I go 1 the forum they always suggested bad things that doesn't provide any frame upper hand, it became just another copy paste frame of other frame's ability.

Uhm ... you literally brought up Soul Punch as a comparison in your suggestion to improve Sand Shadow creation.

Also, my proposed (immortal Devour target) 2 -> 4 combo for Inaros, creating a CC point that keeps affecting new enemies that wander close enough,
while at the same time providing ongoing Squad / objective healing, is kind of not something that's just a copy of something already in the game.

Or if you mean the TC's request for clearer markings like other abilities have,
then I very much disagree that consistent behavior / QOL features between abilities is a bad thing.

16 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Could you rephrase this, please?

Do you mean "how long ago"? Are you talking about "getting it right"?

it took 5 year for 1 small thing, as it took 7 year rework for not really calling it as "rework" for calling it "minor changes thus waited for another good 3 years that is equation of 10 years get vauban's correct rework.  warframe is very old, when it first publish 2012 its beta but vauban was before the beta, it took good freaking years pain the rear have him fix for he was a train wreck.  Thus not tickling anyone the brain to think back in the Alpha frame, they would remember vauban in the alpha.

As moving towards back, it it has it finish his completion his rework somewhere 2017, vauban was in the process between the close to end the Alpha and about hit the beta (like 2 or 3 year before but I just consider he is already 10).  unlike inaros, he only got rebuffed majority his ability and DE don't want deal with toxic players during that time because lots of inaros fan boys were charging in like mad dogs demand "don't change inaros", "buff inaros", "add small details to inaros" and so on stabbing moment as I read 3 posted in DE's thread for I just flipping give up reading that much clem of a post.

No, not exactly 10 years.

He came in the alpha, not exactly in the beta.

Vauban's mass CC was always pretty good AFAIK, what was different about Bastille / Vortex on release?

He was pure power house CC controller, just think about Vauban's Bastille and Vortex has "No limits" throwing all his abilities which we had 100 tesla shock balls just zapping everyone and vauban always has the ready to cast another 100 tesla balls.  So imagine spam of hoard of Bastille for all your going see is pure flashes and seizure attack as same with vortex, that how it was back then before he got super nerf and trust me, we had lots of toxic vauban train men really don't wanted that stuff be nerf down (took somewhere after in the beta)

What do you mean?

Tesla (and Bounce, heh) spam was fun (if not super effective), Bastille worked fine, Vortex had meh range but still just wrecked e.g. Infested Defense.

yea, but they aren't your rolling balls you know today, think as these shock balls as your grineer's shock trap floor.  Yea that was the original Vauban's ability as it keep on shocking but it shock only repeatedly for the fire rate on these shocking tesla balls were count for 3-5 second, and these guys were "POWERFUL" I mean if you set your strength mod to 200%, the grineer, corpus and infested will always be dead.  That was how good the old shock balls was, you didn't need to use neither Bastille, vortex or bounce.

Sure, some Loki buffs would be swell.

oh no, he needs a rework deeply.

Please rephrase this also, what does "brim hard" mean?

And still not sure what nerfs you're talking about.

As in he was so nerf, he was less played frame during his good 7 year of suffering on the beta time, as coming back the sweet old "brim hard" I mean he really got bleed to death and die in garbage dumpster because his shock balls (tesla) heavy nerf for they don't do anything for it doesn't kill enemies even lvl 1 enemy for no matter how much you use strength mod for it.  Bounce was prime joke everyone was trolling and bullying (pushing new players back which hallway blockage), bastille wasn't armor stripping during that 3-5 year until they rework him a little bit, vortex is a "get away/escape" needed as vauban now only can do small amount as he also got nerf in range for don't remember how much they nerf the range but just think as 500% range buff was actually his 200% range because he was able get everyone with the tesla balls.

That I meant by "Brim Hard" nerf.  It was edge and he was burning really bad and it was hard for ppl who look up vauban as glorious meme lord thus lost faith in until pablo help him up and fix his life which thank you pablo for changing him to be good.

Could you like, cite a source or two for these claims that people are so actively against improvements to Frames?

(Assuming I understood what you said there correctly, you're not making it easy, heh.)

I know, it isn't easy for me, but I am not trying rez the crazy toxic guys but the only way we could do just send in the ticket or had discussion what is "fair frame".  The ppl never wanted trintiy let go her op abilities and neither the ppl want to let go loki's abilities.  They are also the communties hard to "Pleased" any ways.

Uhm ... you literally brought up Soul Punch as a comparison in your suggestion to improve Sand Shadow creation.

Also, my proposed (immortal Devour target) 2 -> 4 combo for Inaros, creating a CC point that keeps affecting new enemies that wander close enough,
while at the same time providing ongoing Squad / objective healing, is kind of not something that's just a copy of something already in the game.

Or if you mean the TC's request for clearer markings like other abilities have,
then I very much disagree that consistent behavior / QOL features between abilities is a bad thing.

I know but ppl will still ignore inaro's 2 if you put ur target immortal for they will slide aside annoying or worst, it be limbo's banish ability and force yourself chow down the big giant burger but that is why I prefer devour be like nekro's soul punch because there aren't many that is the fact, the only reason I pick lean on more nekros likeness is to avoid overlapping same abilities for take that kirby frame or the tubby frame, he has 1 ability that heals just like oberon and trinity as well almost has the same ability few other frames which overlapping huge gap to see what is appropriate in term of finding "balance" abilities.  It is hard get inaro's his own ability for I do agree devour should be a proper thing and more likely I only see it should of be 1 and 2 fused up instead of separate then that where the part I got my thread lock down and deleted because lots of toxic players wasted my thread help a change but that is long gone now and I am not looking forward making another one for it took me 4 tries to "help inaros" and same time other frames (per each other frame who didn't get change thous are the frame never got rework thus tried each of them 4 time retry).

As again, all I could think of what to give inrao's 2 what should it become probably armor stripping and another corrosive dmg that probably my guess the dev will think of 1st then one of them will say "isn't that job for Syran and Nova" for sometime I spook the dev what they are thinking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If the dev ever fuse inaro's 1 and 2 together it is the best they should do that way but they should at least just encase if a player decied kill all of them, just make sure every single one of thous enemies are turn into sand soldiers so that way it is spamable and start of CC minions thus players would of choose.  More likely, the dev would pick of a chose for the players to devour or to kill it still and gain health that way but probably the dev wanted the players recommended to devour for full hp or kill it to gain some hp.

As if we all agreed 1 and 2 should fuse together it would of been best option but if we get new ability for inaro's 2 that is even better for inaro's fan boy not get all upset and angry about, thus we should discuss his 2 should turn out be super new.  That is where I am not picking up a new pipe out the factory, so if anyone had thoughts about how going give inaro's 2 a new ability go ahead suggest it.