Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration problems- Shield Gating

Willmann

Corpus arbitrations can reach situational thresholds now where shieldgating make the arbitration drones invulnerable.  If several shield ospreys become grouped with an arbitration drone, the arbitration drone gets constantly refreshing windows of invulnerability.

• 2 weeks later...

it happen to me yesterday on arbitration interception corpus, when it shoot it the shield osprey (eximus guardian even worst) immediately restore shield to full, make it literaly unkillable and we have to speard out, and lure it away from the osprey, and continiuosly deal damage to it to kill it 

Edited by blackovercoat

In my opinion Arbitration drones should be vulnerable to precision weaponry rather than AoE effects. But the shield gating is pretty strange when I use a freaking Rubico Prime and it doesn't even touch the health with the 5% bleed over. The drones don't really have any targetable weak spots, so there's no place to actually shoot to bypass shield gating via "skill" as originally described.

They could just add a short delay in arby-drone shield re-establishment (full second or two before a shield drone can establish a shield on it again), would be specific to the Arby drone only.    

OR...or... make Arbitration drones vulnerable to void damage in such way that our spoiler-mode's dash/amp/blast nullifies the drone's immunity shielding ability for 3-4 seconds.  

Edited by (XB1)Calliber
Or...or...