Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

My concept/submission:

My working names: Deathlock, Shadowjaw, Shade

Aesthetic Theme: A Shark themed Warframe.

More detailed...description (I'm only sharing my ability concepts to inspire artists IF this should somehow get picked. I full well understand that DE will decide on his abilities.)

He is a Shark like Warframe who's combat theme is stealth, CC, & Assassination.

Optic Skin: Sharkskin that refracts all light. Turns him invisible to the naked & reflects lasers & beams.

Blood in the Water: Dives into the ground & swims around it with his back fin sticking out of the ground. While swimming he can chomp down on enemies, & containers, takes reduced damage & moves faster while submerged, cannot be grappled (except by a Lich or Boss) out of the ground.

Every enemy he kills while "hunting" Grant's him the buff: "Frenzy"

Frenzy - Grants him a damage multiplier for every 5 enemies killed. Allowing him to do scaling damage to enemies.

Prey: (Assassinates enemies similar to Ash's Fatal Teleport)

Kills an enemy by diving into the ground and jumping out from under the enemy chomping on them then drags them back into the earth while  chewing them in his deadly jaws.

Can be executed while Airbourne, Wall Latching, and even while using Blood in the Water.

Wrath of the Deep:

He dives into the ground and creates a savage whirlpool of debris (depends on the ground) that damages and drags enemies into the deep, drowning them while shredding them into ribbons. Elemental damage is determined by floor type doven into.

Sand = Heat, Metal = Slash, Rocks = Impact, Infestation = Toxin, Ice = Cold, & etc.

Passive: Swims on his own instead of entering Sharkwing. (Having access to his Blood in the Water kit).

Also does an extra 5% damage to unaware enemies when invisible/using "Blood in the Water".

A goddess themed frame, a keeper of so-called peace by the orokin , used to massacre those who did not obey them. She wields two scythes(similar to dual kamas yet different bounded by chains), that being her exalted weapon. She dances by spinning and throwing the scythes in different directions, bounded to her by chains of heaven can massacre everyone is a huge radius

Phanuel, the Archangel/Judge Warframe

"Who leaves the battle victorius, and who shall perish in its flames? The choice is yours, Tenno." 

Phanuel commands heavenly light, bringing higher judgement to the battlefield. 

Phanuel has both offensive and supportive abilities, he smites his enemies with holy flames and grants blessings upon his allies. For example, cause a holy fire status effect on enemies and blind them, or grant healing/shielding and protection to allies. 

Theme properties:

Predominant colour - white

Smooth, flowing form, reminiscient of metal armour, featuring calligraphic Orokin inscriptions. 

Angel-like, feathery wings(possibly as an effect of ultimate ability) 

Abilities powered by light magic, such as shooting a beam of solid light or conjuring an ethereal shield in front of himself. 

G'day DE Community team,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to submit a Warframe idea.
I have included a Google document here of my concept, art, inspiration, backstory Warframe Concept Ranui.

Some really great idea's everyone, Good luck.🙂

"Manipulating atmospheric phenomena, she unleashes elemental devastation and disaster on her foes. 
This is Ranui, the catastrophe, the climate conjurer"❄️⛈️

woah, 234 pages of suggestion. Might be a bit late to the party but:

Kamaitachi

A youkai theme would inject a bit more eastern culture to the game about spaceninjas and the myth of elusive mountain spirits that like to swoop in on hapless victims and slice them up sounds pretty fitting for a warframe kit. Plus trying to bring in animalistic themes to the frames seems to always have interesting results.

sory for my grammar, english is not my native language

Alice
styling
Steampunck and American McGee’s Alice
skils
pasive- enemis on which status radiation dont atack warframe or allies
1)Wild cards - Shuriken ash but damadge is not physical. damadge is elemental and you can use mods for thise
2)Mad tea paty- Radiation damadge and status around warframe
3) Die for me (Yes, it is Persona referens)- when skils active every corpse detonation (detonation dont damadge warframe or allies)
4) Jabberwocky- ???? Profit!

A warframe with four arms that can use either two primaries or two secondaries as its passive with abilities like a sonic clap that does purely impact ( the new impact that is) a sonic scream that gives them and allies damage reduction, an ability that give weapon more multi shot or weapon damage and for the last ability a rage ability that give her more armour,health and shield (posted twice by mistake I'm sorry) 

(Spoilers for multiple quests and lore ahead)
To survive is to Adapt. No other faction in the Origin System knows it better than Infested. Constantly mutating, changing, Infested survive and multiply. Whether the change is big or small, in appearance or internal structure, random or by design, it is always profound and strengthening. In the ages long past, during the height of the Orokin Empire, on the heels of the Great War, first Warframe experiments began. The Orokin sought volunteers from the ranks of their loyal Dax, and many answered, among them a young woman, for whom giving her life for the victory and prosperity of the Orokin was no choice at all. Ready and willing, she stepped up, proud and tall, offering her very essence for the mold. Unfortunately, something went wrong. Was it mistake of the scientists or some random unforeseen mutation - no one knows. They didn't know then and she most certainly isn't sharing now. As Alterii prepares to wake up, someone out there, falls asleep..

*Operator is recuperating in their transference chamber. They see a dream - dream of Lotus. She doesn't speak, just gently extending her hand to the Operator. Suddenly, the dream is interrupted..

-Operator? Operator! You have to wake up! The ship, Orbiter.. It's on the move! - Ordis exclaims.

-What? On the move? Who's controlling it?

-I..Hurry, Operator!

Operator void dashes to the cockpit, only to find Nidus standing at the controls, in his fully bloomed form. He turns around and roars at the Operator, then proceeds to attack. Operator perform Transference and jumps into Nidus.

-Something.. something's different, it's like.. static.. like with the Umbra..

Images and sounds start to flash before Operator's eyes - gurgling noises, infested flesh, covering walls and ceiling, with bizarre organic lights flashing in the dimly lit room.. Operator opens their eyes and finds themselves still inside Nidus, standing in the Helminth room, with Helminth in a state of frenzy - hissing, wildly reaching out his tentacles, as if to grab something. Operator hears some of the regular-sounding Helminth whisper-speech, but they cannot understand it, nor can Ordis translate it.

Operator returns to the cockpit to find coordinates set for the Orokin Derelict. Determined to find out what's going on, they travel there.

*This is intended to be a small to medium length quest chain, throughout which players will learn more about warframes and infestation. It will require Nidus to complete it.*

Upon arriving to the derelict Operator will discover uninvited guests - Grineer. Our old buddy Tyl Regor dispatched a battalion there to capture confused and weakened Infested and plunder lost orokin secrets. He thanks Tenno for getting rid of Lephantis, to which he lost multiple expeditions and the death of whom caused some confusion among the Infested. To  Operator's surprise, infested do not attack them, instead acting very docile, confused and even curious.

Operator will then have to complete various defensive missions in which they actually protect Infested from the Grineer. However, the Grineer will still be making their way inside, albeit slowly. In one of the last missions Tyl himself makes an appearance. When it seems that things are getting dire and Operator is getting overrun with Grineer troops someone else shows up - Sentients. Three way fight ensues, in which Operator will have to defeat Tyl, Grineer and the Sentients. After finishing the initial enemies, more Sentient enemies pop up. As the Operator prepares for another tough fights, the ship shakes and start to move. Infested, as if suddenly awoken, all start attacking Sentient drones, helping Operator to destroy them all. After that, they quiet down and just stare at the Nidus.

Nidus starts walking and the Operator comments that they do not control the frame - it's moving on it's on. Nidus leads Operator into the heart of the Derelict - once ancient orokin lab, now a literal heart - all the walls are covered in hardened flesh, bubbling dark tentacle-branches and the like. The room pulsates and breathes. Helminth whispers to the Operator - "Demon came. The Queen awakened." Nidus kneels and expels Operator from itself.

Operator explores the room and finds an old console, still somehow active. They learn that this ship used to be an old research facility, specifically dedicated to one subject - "Alterii" - one of the first Warframe prototypes. "Alterii", however, was a failure - after the human host was infected with the infestation plague, she rejected all non-organic parts, all the while continuing to mutate. She was transferred to this facility - an out of the reach ship - to study and research her ever-changing condition. The experiments didn't yield results - instead she managed to spread the plague to the ship's personnel and structure, transforming it into her den, a hive of constant mutation and transformation.

The fleshy walls then spread apart, and a very peculiar figure steps out, looking at the Operator. Nidus stands up and walks behind it. The "Alterii" invites Operator to join in together, thus ending the quest. In the short epilogue, Operator walks on board of the Orbiter and finds "Alterii" at the console, looking at the image of the Sentient. Helminth whispers to the Operator - "The Enemy."

Concept - Adaptation/Mutation. Alterii is the epitome of adaptation, able to shift and switch between her different infested forms, to cover for any weakness and turn it into a raw, savage power. Her abilities would include a complete shift between different forms - offensive (melee/ranged), defensive, support/utility. All forms will be different and bizarre infested monstrosities - some could be quadru/hexa or octopeds (4, 6 or 8 legs/appendages), some could be flying. Each form could potentially have their own set of abilities/passives, making the idea of mutation/adaptation fully realized. Normal weapons would still apply (perhaps with different exceptions to different forms), but be used in unique ways - pistols appearing from the flesh in weird places, melee weapons merging to some tentacle-like appendages, etc.
Since she/it is alive and self-aware, this frame would be Umbral.

Look - Alterii does not look like a normal person anymore. Its forms are in the constant state of flux, with flesh bending and shifting ever-so slightly. The default form is more or less humanoid looking biped, however it's torso is constantly moving in a wave like motion; it's "arms" change shape - with fingers elongating into tentacles which then weave themselves around the "arms" to repeat the process; head disappears from time to time, acting as if it was liquid, falling apart like a popped balloon and then rebuilding itself. Ideas for other forms include: an octoped with appendages ending in hands and primary weapon mounted on it's back, top of the body covered in hard carapace, while belly appears soft and pink; shapeless "boiling" slime-blob of flesh, flying with helicopter-like rotor on the top, shooting very thin "tentacle" appendages into allies or enemies to perform some function; stationary, tree-like form - Alterii puts roots down and is bound to one place, the "tree" consists of greasy, leaking sinew and ligaments, tightly swirling in a bloated, helix-like pattern, on top is a blooming infested flower, attracting enemies, so the roots could immobilize them from afar and suck the nutrients out, the flower consists of huge fleshy leafs and antennas, blinking with sick green lights and making wet wheezing sounds.

I know its been said be for but infiltrator/spy frame

Name: Aeneid

Passive: cypher
steal 5% of nearby enemy's energy 6cm

Ability 1: strapped robbed
She able to target one enemy take there weapon for a certain amount of time and permanently disarm them  (can be activated if in close proximity to enemies)

Ability 2: Droid
She has a personal sentinel (fitted on her back like a cydana)  that can the search and destroy, protect or can ether control by the operator while warframe is deactivated
(can be outfitted with current sentinel weapons )

Ability 3: close combat
She can fight multiple enemy using energy if overpowered or out of control to much CC
seamlessly fight threw multiple target (something like Batman Arkham Asylum fight mechanics but not entirely)

Ability 4: infiltrate
When she targets and kills her latest enemy, she can take its character and assume its role ( if caught in the middle of transformation by enemy faction, transformation will still continue but enemy's will immediately identify you and target you until successfully you copy an enemy without being detected )
Once successfully copied an enemy, players can walk among enemy without triggering aggravation to enemy's
She can convince enemys to attack there own ,falsyfie an alert and send them to another part of the map or ad and defend her. She will also have access to enemy's who have specials by holding 4th ability (like Ancients heal pules to Bombard Seismic Shockwave and can also us Nullifiers shield abilities) 

A spider-themed Warframe (Because the more space-ninja, the better): Here some ideas for its abilities

- Getting more arms (like a spider) to carry more guns or shoot primary and secondary simultaneously

- Cocooning Enemies to walls or let them hang from the ceiling

- Stealing enemies by pulling them over corners, extracting smth out of them or execute them silently

- parcouring at its finest, by walking air-lined over objects or running up walls and ceiling (Camera can rotate) (maybe more arms helping it by lifting it over objects)

- let additional arms lordly choke nearby enemies (just for style or stealthy purpose)

- Ejecting webfield to root enemy groups

- Cocoons can be transported to make a bigger cocoon or to perform huge Slamattack

- Cant be revived, autorespawns in existing cocoon

- Can pull Enemies and itself towards each other to perform midair finisher or slamattack (Animation Ground finisher) to the ground ,if its a Boss, it pulls itself towards the Boss to perform melee attack and jumps off (for example Eidolon Head)

- Wall to Wall mobility, Long Jumps

- Tremorsense (no line of sight required) to lock on one target to extremely fast charge him (parcouring as crazy over a very long distance)

- Link to an ally to get willingly carried

- Web consists of Energy or metal to deal dmg over time

- Can create a path, so allies can walk up walls and ceilings as well but not permanently

An Arbiters of Hexis "War and Peace" frame. Arbiters are missing a faction affiliated warframe, and one that is made in their image would be rather neat. A warframe that is about honor and principle that goes beyond being just a weapon of war but also a being for peace would fit right in.

I honestly think something of an angelic-themed frame would be cool.

Less "wings and halo" and more "hey, thrones are flaming wheels and angels get all kinds of whack", maybe! I'm not very good with words and descriptions, but I figure doodles to convey the idea is fine, so I did a little doodle to better show what I mean!!!

angelframe1.png

Having like, floating wheels around the frame like this would be cool I think. It's not super clear in the doodle but maybe part of the head could give off light similar to a halo (or even having something like a metallic circle there as a more physical one)!! Also maybe having glowy bits (like the emblems do? For a frame of reference in-game) floating off of them as well to further the whole... angelic light angle. Something like Orokin symbols (or writing?) on the head wheel/blindfold (for the "have faith" angle of angels!)/whatever you want to call it would be funky as well I think, maybe something like as a throwback to the original creator of the frame or so!!!

And one without the additions for good measure!! Mostly to show the difference with/without the bits.

Spoiler

angelframe2.png

Naunet, the Damsel of Bubbles

This is Naunet, the playful child. As she merrily skips across the battlefield, her beautiful bubbles protect allies and trap foes, to then burst in a rainbow of colors.

Her appearance and behaviour reminds of an adult that stayed a child on the inside, playful and curious. I imagine her making innocent lighthearted pranks, as so many children tend to do.

Her abilities would all be based on placing bubbles, and then those bubbles bursting when their timer ends, dealing damage to enemies close to it.

This is just a general idea that I have of her abilities (though I know this will probably change as the community gets to design her abilities later on). I will go into more details if the concept gets chosen:

Passive: She needs less shots/damage to break nullifier and artic eximus auras. On top of that, "bubbles" within range will slightly reinforce her shields. This includes the "bubbles" created by her own abilities, frost´s 3rd, limbo´s 4th, nullifiers, artic eximus...

1- Spire: She can place a bubble vortex on the ground with a set duration. If allies step into it, the timer on their bubble helmet is renewed. If enemies step into it, they get trapped into a bubble floating on top of the vortex. The bubble can be shot to deal damage to the enemies inside it.

2- Helmet: All allies within range get a bubble around their head for a certain amount of time that mainly protects them from status effects, but also from Hull Breaches and Decompression.

3- Ring: A ring of bubbles surrounds Naunet´s waist. Melee enemies will have a chance to bounce off her ring of bubbles, and shots will have a probability to hit a bubble instead. If she steps into a spire, the bubbles will grow temporarily, increasing the chance. Shots will destroy bubbles, melee units bouncing off will not.

4- Burst: Passively, all bubbles explode when their timer runs out, or they are recast. The damage dealt by a bubble depends on power strength, and on how long that bubble stayed active. When pressed, burst will cause all bubbles within range to pop, stunning enemies closeby on top of doing their burst damage.

Her name could be changed to Nunet. Both spellings are the name of a deification of the primordial watery abyss:
"The Ancient Egyptians envisaged the oceanic abyss of the Nun as surrounding a bubble in which the sphere of life is encapsulated, representing the deepest mystery of their cosmogony."

Ps: Sorry if this idea has been posted already, there were 234 pages when I decided to submit mine, and I didn´t have the time to go through all of them.

Talvez em uma temática semelhante como o aliem Ultra T do desenho animado Ben 10, assim durante a batalha poderia tomar forma de acordo com o que assimila, sendo dessa forma bastante versátil dentro do jogo.

Criado pelos Orokins Aptari (Adapta em Latim) tinha como propósito garantir a sobrevivência do império, diferente dos Warframes criados apenas para a transferência, este foi desenvolvido para o processo de continuidade dos Orokins, que pretendiam como ultimo recurso transferir suas mentes para clones de Aptari com o propósito de se tornarem menos vulneráveis contra os sencientes.

Aptari foi projetado para adaptar seu DNA, assimilando o genoma, assim os Orikins transfeririam a consciência e o DNA para esse Warframe. O projeto foi em fase de testes durante a velha guerra, onde notando que Aptari era capaz de modificar-se de acordo com o DNA que assimilava, inicia-se testes com várias raças como Dax, Sentients, Greneer, Orikins, Infestados e Corpus.

Mas com o fim da guerra e a extermínio Orokin o projeto foi interrompido e desde então partes do projeto se espalhar entre as raças, o quais a todo custo tentaram utiliza-lo, mas sem êxito pois a criação só poderia ser controlada por uma consciência Orokin.

Aether the witch of Bubbles.

A Bubbly witch warframe, Aether, her body is full of fluid, bubbly soap that moves inside her vitreous semi-transparent looks while you move and when you stop it splashes a bit for the inertia, she has an enchanted broom and a wand like finger, of course wears a witch hat.

Her abilities look magical and have funny splashy and bubbly sounds, visuals include bubbles, fireworks, blasts, sparks, poofs and stars.

Her melee themed weapon is a broom that sends bubbles when you do a charge attack and when used it casts her first ability too. Idle will have the warframe sweep the floor.

It can be her exalted weapon too if she has no weapon equipped, depending if you want it to be available to all frames or not.

Her themed primary is a firework cannon, that can pop bubbles as her 2.

Her themed secondary is a bubble blower that can paralyze enemies limbs or legs, and even lift them from said appendages if bubbled enough.

Passive, when Aether casts a skill, she gain damage reduction and redirects the damage to the damage she suffers to the enemies affected by her abilities, the damage redirected is divided between the number of enemies affected.

1) Wicked Bubble:

Her first ability has Aether cast a bubble from her finger wand that travels moderately fast, if it hits an enemy it becomes suspended and starts to float very slowly and helplessly dazed assuming a relaxed X like pose where possible, the ability deals no damage by itself. If the bubble hits a wall it will bounce off it and wait there until it catches an enemy or expires. If a bubble crashes with another bubble it will combine with it increasing size and grouping enemies together. Shooting at a bubble will divide the damage on the contained enemies, statuses are effected to all enemies at once. The bubble will restrict as enemies dies, their corpses becoming liquid soap inside it.

Holding 1 does not charge a bigger bubble but instead shoots bubbles continuously with a sligtly reduced cost.

Loot remains blocked inside bubbles until they explode.

If the bubbles expires or if it hits a ceiling it pops dropping enemies.

If it is hit by her broom, themed primary weapon or second ability, enemies get violently scattered around.

2) Mischievus Sweeping:

With her second ability Aether Throws her enchanted broom which drops soap in a line forming foam making the floor slippery(a sort of knock down and her own unique status effect aside the bubble) and on contact with a target explodes splashing soap in an area, if the broom hits a bubble it will pop it and splash the statuses inside on surfaces as foam, dangerous status mines, foam inherits the statuses inside the popped bubbles but will always make enemies slip with a funny slippery sound.

Holding 2 at first cast will have the broom actively seek and pop all bubbles in sight while dropping foam and soap.

Each foam mine inherits only 1 of the statuses inside the popped bubbles, and slippery.

Tapping 2 while the broom is flying will make Aether teleport on it and ride the enchanted broom leaking a line of soap, foam and bubbles behind her, not allowing weapon fire but she can still use abilities and ramming a bubble will pop it.

When the broom explodes, the effect resembles the one of a foamy and shiny firework.

3) Flocking Flare:

With her third ability Aether points her finger wand in a direction and shoots a bolt firework that detonates when hitting 3 again, enemies in range will be set on fire and be charmed, enemies charmed tend to group together while still being able to fight, bubbles in double the range of effect will converge to the point of the explosion.

4) Cauldron of Offerings:

With her final ability Aether evokes an empty cauldron with 3 snoring faces that blow bubbles at enemies in range, bubbles with no enemies that pass over it get swallowed by the cauldron, when it is full of loot and soap/foam Aether can interact with it to trade the loot with higher quality items, credits become health orbs, health orbs become energy orbs, resources become of higher tier if possible with a conversion that happens only if you have a minimum of a basic item. After the conversion happens the Cauldron resets it's max duration, gets larger and the snoring faces wake up spewing soap at enemies.

Anansi the spider frame based off of Anansi from the Ashanti people in modern day Ghana.

The Anansi of the real life lore was a small trickster out witting those he came across or getting others to do things for him, his frame should reflect that.

Passive: Extend/infinite wall latch time (Because spider)

1. Webbing: Fires out a string of webbing that ensnares target or hold to slow targets in area based off of duration.

2. Venom: Bites a single enemy in melee range for no dame but induces hallucinations making them attack allies with a large boost to damage out put. Alterntivly bite as ally to give them a damage buff.

3. Ivara's Prowl (lame i know but works well with the 4, and maybe adjust it a little so it weaker while moving and looks more like a chameleon than just become invisible)

4. Puppeteer: Anansi shoots out multiple strands of webbing to take control of a single target. (By control i DO NOT mean "mind control" like Nyx. I mean the camera shifts and you are playing AS the target moving shooting and jumping as if it was your frame) Works well with both his 2 and 3. While under "venom's" influence the target is harder too control but has ever better damage output.

Concept: Pythia

With a placeholder name from the oracle of Greek mythology, this concept combines a few ideas into a single theme:

The primary design theme of the overall frame would be that of the oracle, the seer, the mouthpiece of the divine. This would translate visually into that fantasy mystic aesthetic, but obviously with the twist to it that only Warframe's aesthetic could bring.

A smaller detail to the aesthetic would be that of eyes. Not in the way of breaking the Warframe mould of "no eyes in the face", but in the way that dotted across the body of the frame, probably providing the primary emissive points of the design, are eye-like shapes that pulse with the mystic energy of the void that the warframe channels. This came from that whole idea of what an oracle does, of seeing the unseen through a connection to forces beyond.

My final aesthetic note is that of floating hands. This is mostly a gut instinct kind of thing, something that is inherently a part of the concept in my head, but I think it meshes well. The frame would be held/followed by floating hands, sort of in the same way that Titania's in-game model is accompanied by her razorwing butterflies, hands which have the same previously mentioned eyes in the palms, and which are tied into the function of the frame's abilities.

Would definitely like to see a space/planet themed Warframe. Despite the fact that the game takes place in space, and all of our missions are on different planets, we have yet to see a Warframe that surrounds its abilities around the games setting. Depending on the colors you choose, this will affect the type of planet your warframes first 3 abilities will relate to. Similar to the way Chroma works where the color determines the element of the ability he uses. For example, if my energy color is yellow, the warframe might take on a Venus theme where abilities are extremely gas based. If i choose a combination of green and blue (since some warframes allow multiple energy combinations) that would be themed around earth which may be a mixture of terraforming abilities or water abilities. The 4th and ultimate ability can be the same regardless of the color chosen. The Warframe would surround itself with mini planets. On the bottom right, we'll be able to see a number. The more damage the warframe takes, the more the number goes up. This number determines the amount of damage absorbed through a gravitational field created by the multiple planets, kinda like Harrow's 4th ability covenant. The duration of this would be affected by power duration mods. Once you have stacked up damage, you can toggle between 2 modes on your ultimate, one that evenly spreads out that damage into little asteroids, or one that concentrates all that damage into a void blast (I'll put in some lore to explain why it can use void energy). In the future, you can have an augment for the ultimate where, similar to Oberon's Smite Infusion, holding the ability will give you and your allies a status buff depending on the color you choose. This buff would increase the status of all your weapons relative to the color you choose.

Lore? It'd be cool to see a warframe use void energy as it's ultimate. So maybe the reason why it can, is an operator got stuck during transference and was never able to get out of it. Because of this, the warframe fused itself with the operator which explains why it can use void energy. (Which makes no sense but just a thought)   

My idea is to put a different wiew which depends on your warframe. 

For example, when you play Garuda, you will have a different wiew of your enemies, your ability bar, and have bloody things on the border of your screen. 

Like that, your warframe will be more unique and the gameplay more immersive.

Révélation

"Different wiew of the world base on your warframe." and also if somone see this plz copy and place it somwhere to be see by the developpers!

after reading all posts 'till this point i came with this idea/theme

the warframe would have some kind of small energetic metal pieces/gadget/generator/projectors (i don't know which is better) attached or floating around his/her body (whitout messing with aim) the abilities would use these things making it align in different ways conected by energy and making these energy solid, making able to assume diferent shapes, for example: a spear, a saw, a giant hand, etc, this can be used to trap enemies, help moving around making platforms, i think there's a lot of possibilities.

OBS: i not good with grammar

For now I call it the crystal frame Fractor it is a true crystal based warframe and similar to equinox this frame can switch between pure and cloudy depending on what kind of weapons are being used on it with cloudy it blocks bullets with pure or clear it will divide a laser and shoot it in multiple directions, though it hurts the frame you gain more armor if you use the 2nd ability as I would call harness which would allow you to build up energy in a crystal core in the frame's chest giving a glow to the crystal in the chest of the frame the 3rd ability would be pendant and would summon Crystal's out of the ground and hold the enemy's on the ceiling otherwise in outdoors launching them in the air 4th ability will be mineralize you make a crystal liquid around yourself that sucks the health out of enemies and then traps it into rubedo looking structures that you break to get health but as a nerf make them not instantly breakable make them hard, the frame will be bulky with a lot of neon like lines and spikes

Skull+Hellhorse, based on sport weapons, explosive modes per ability to give it range, this can be like recoil based arcata, and other pvp/lunaro connections to popularize equinox and the other repeat warframe rewards, there can be some advanced craftign system to convert loot into different ammo/balls/which are useful to improve the gearwheel and, syndicate across the galaxy, like a rebelling set of tennogen discard piles and mutations, we have prisoners in warframe and enemies which don't smash up players, this can mean that the players spectres of pvp and citizens/rebels are thrown into non city planet nodes, escaping their confines, expanding the lootpool, and adding zing to a regular mission if they betray or help, or choose to compete, finding rebellious ways to deal with stress, outbreaking and escaping monsters appearing in other nodes and wares or loot which appear to use spiders and other gears for combat like vauban the relays will need more foundries and scientist which rewards players who visit with passes and discounts, bounties, and pet things, it can be good fart, idea is to give the broken pieces of robot to the dog to play with a few sick ideas is looking at the dog just salivating and plops of saliva and a grineer leg, or parts of a helmet in the orbiter, but the relays and pvp is bad, so i thiouigh there could be more gangs and leaders who apepar to spread chaos in the military and enemy ranks, but they can be friends and rentals for players who want to do bounties and railjack mor efriendly,essentially, or u can have the circuits addapt to magnetically, damaged if collected wisely, holding the reload button, or crouching grants some temporary thing, thinking more color palettes should go out too without much warning when players get through the story missions and get a new warframe, unlock relics, or open up lockers / caches, ther should be some rare glyphs, and technology prints there to get players going!!

few options in cetus means boredom, so adding a said layer of rebels and hirelyngs will be interesting, if u can manage to zyndicate weave that will be great for bounties, and freeroaming, instead of just a body, few robots and rentals.our cooks will improve ur pets will be cared, ur sharpened blade sir? konzu drinking coffee, checking his cellphone, other tansmissions break through the townlife can be silent monotone, eidolons are barely a hazzard but are feared, should have more than just one horde in the tileset lacking enhancements and temps, trees should fall and explosions triggering other resources and enemies to surface from bellow i think the ghouls awaken during the basic of eidolon, nightmode is toodark, there are no ghoul based warframes or rebels, so meaty this and they die too easily to be considered anything important, so, relays and story based nodes and planets, vampire modes are boring or non-exclusive spots with lots of NPC the players will just keep having wetness, and ideas, and its illogical to no have a few weaponshops, platins, and NPC who want scraps, companionship, dogs, and musical forest of grineer base , rather drinking powerade or putting up sonme logos, a key, then waiting drunk is giving out cards bane the limbo and larva eggings, is not current for a tileset or relay, especialyl PVP, at the least we get kitbows eventually a crossbow and megdogshark, place the floofs here, and other decorations, tennogens, and breakshers who can break up a muse note, since there are none like the mirage league, a few warm foods, and nectarines, explode, snow and slipery women, who give out bounties a fruit or horde to collect is challenged by ruff bones, and magic gamauts, veilproxim ships in openword, rexes,....

players usually just run to extraction and go for the goal, so its funny to see other aspects explode or reward me bones, and parachutes a those are not strong and die in the air before, technically a bug, its best to have many hordes of enemies an zombies, eidolon links and tileset improvements, distractions such a s blights and environmental changes to interupt if the ships are coming in teaaring and shoving the S#&$ out of the skies with gasses and status effects to give cover to the grineer, bombs and machinegun wont do enough, there shoudl be some robots and ground troupes which block-off the airpannels, and machines which come to be usefullater, otherwise things just blowup, and they blowup again, so it becomes secondhand without a few mod/tileset reinforcers, sudden quakes, explosions, extractiing visiotrs, random enemies, and keys or temporary boosters

• hellhorse "burrito"can show up to fight or help players like a shadow guise, liches wont like those, where a cross-over event from destiny 2 or anothyer competing MMO/determined to donate more resources, i'd say a few guardians where to find a way in, like the redveil, intalling and helping machine forms,  accessing the mutation nodes in squadrons a few could join the grinner and music which also has PVP and disable minimap/gear wheel, and some normal functions of the, if the tileset is said to be totally freezing and windy, the change is having a handshield, and flashlight, using ducking, and machinery hacks, parazon to travel, temporary ephemera and passive triggers for the other planets, so the blueprints seem second rate, the loot and drops should avocate fire-rate and reload functions of lesser weapons if the price is right, this gives earth levels and excalibur users reasons to loot lockers for charges, LED clips or ayatan stars purpose, and broken guns and robots purpose, if just collecting additional scraps withot having to scan those, the players who have robot and additonal pocketrs/ passives can carry more said loot to build or upgrade moas and robots that they already own, subsequent bullet and gear items for advanced players, and newbies get temporaries when they roll or collect over the grassy parts and corpses, music changes, and melee enemies versus gunners, lacks magical users and sport.
  • , perplanet there should  be some dominating new enemies and representatives which cue bonuses, statuses, or players will extract and surpass.
  • while nekros currently only sports a perkill based summuning , & limbo doesnt have extra weapons or sikats to call up. all require energy and use none of the tilesets or dropped weapons from enemies, so it might be a good idea to get a scavenger class or robotic feat which magnetizes some weapons and loot/guns to use momentarily, unless u make adjustments to grendel's abilities and his load out when he eats things, the servitors and robots would benefit from earned passives and actions per tileset. 
  • this means that a moa can transform into a heavy weapon and have some HOLD and hacking functions to access a hand shield or HOLDSTER multiple weapons into the said machines storage compartments, while the floating robots can focus on BOOST mechanic for the warframe and deflecting bullets, multiples, and sensors, whats left is to give other tileset containers and machines more purpose and range for PVE exploration, otherwise things to scan can be interesting, this alerts [placemakers] and keys to discover instead of just extracting,
  • the lockers and chest could be harder to crack, spore, gasup, having a few legs mimic in the worst levels of mutations the enemies woulnt be flesh but abominations that can block bullets and deflect some hits, given that symbiosis, walls are covered in the horrible to call nets to slowdown players, and other obstacles insterad of waiting ofr th eneaxt wave of enemies, there is plenty of toxicity on the infested realms to work with before worrying about what a single warframe can do outhere, which is basically kill and run, so the tricky part is making some solid and status effects really matter, knockback, deflection and other boss qualities, hobbled key is a good example but its expensive and unrewarding complex for advanced garbage with no guarantees or additional merits/growth, they could at least be used for archwings and vehicles in space later, and the orbiter.
  • hell can show up to help like venom, morphing or grouping up in official chains, loot, glyphs, graphic/graffiti tagging some levels like the fortuna and cetus skulls, this is good placement for warframe because its youthful, but the sport aspect can mean that the older crowd can join up, red/blue teams persay,
  • gasmask ,  liches do fine by themselves, not a whole lot of impresive shielding, so they take direct hits, unkless they were using more abilities or hired some tangs, eventually  you can have a cerberus for the lich, a few machines, turrets and robots which change up the gameplay for players who are just helping out, new blueprints, glyphs, stolen resources that can be recovered quickly, or hacked can be guarded by the new factions and vigilantes, just like caches, but with turrets and respective timers.
  •  players want to try a non-warframe approach to controlling pets, so at least give those operators some bonuses for using kavats and additional passives, frialator - salads - the whole bombai feel with smokes and blackmarket would make hellcats a bounty hire or rental per galaxynode,
  • guns, turrents NPC who can show up in battle such as citizens, and leaders can be a decent reward if unlocked or randomly with rare weapons and gifts, with the new kuvalich system it shoulnt be a problem to get enemies from the veil proxima torturing orbvallis, and ships in the plains of eidolon to escape the players ships, so it makes sense that additional military and monsters appear in other planet/
  • outside of the mission perspectives, you dont just have to run to extraction if there is atleast a way to get fish to attack players and gemstone caverns to deal with abusers, powder toxins, cretins, and demigogs, veilsaid that the little rodents and noises in minning are few casualties, no spider webs or anything to stop players from hacking and entering caves in freeroam means boredom, so i think!

abilities: pasive ideas using loud colors, powders, environmentals, alot of warframes cant do much from prone/crouch, stances dont have passive or growth to lookfoward to per combo/its just endo+level up rightnow, the endo should be used to shop as well or trading with NPC, rebels, and associates, i really like vocaloids and rebels so the thing with fortuna having some skating semi  early in the game works for me, although i think that the skateboard comes a bit late and its a bad reward, considering that you should give out some basic kitgun and bones to workwith and a traveling coat, skins, and further hammer and melee weapons like it was a rpg, ther eis various npc and colors, but the youth and machines going ignored can only be changed with more variety which mo to change too rally a few new songs in fortuna and expansions, the elevator music and annoying loadingtimes hav presets and bonuses of the brave players who visit rewarded with non-quest perdiems, so excavators just appear randomly and relics and kuva drop, whie some other game mechanics and pods aliven towns and openworlds without getitng too technical, without saying i done this bounty, am getting the same rewards, the dialogue its been memorized warframe is great, it just needs other operators and colors so you can easily use the ventkids / skull / hell and syndicate to fill in those gaps when eudico nees a break, nightwave will need other participants and enemies, music and hidden artifacts, sorties have bad rewards, at least add some riven sliver or guarantees, cephalon should have practical rewards for practicing and repeating mastery rank test, or using the scanners, such is karma influencing the enemies and planets nearby can mean larger enemies and different loot, blueprints, inbox messages. tileset improvements.

rugs, glasses, vodka and celebrations for enemies and players to get emotes, weapons cocktails, explosions, this means deadbodies can fight, cameras can shoot trackers, and beeping triggerign a chan reaction, lockign doors, pannels to hack have more of a bursa challenge in the higher levels, the pannels will be difficult like the octavia quest, things to step on, or duck under, this means that more lasers and resident evil defenses can be deployed if a room is locked.

as for my warframe idea.....with golf and basketballs, batteries, and puppet strings, i like one toilet paper like magician, and tennogen based psycophatic artist and magician, whoo is able to teleport and is an enemy who is a trickster, but can be a friendly ghost or watever, earth moon giant monster thingy which can be used orbiter spaces. tiredly hot cakes. legs extreme machine of shooting, then a kitgun part is given out in cetus when u investigate the npcs further sho[psare there, the old bounties and missions get a few new motors and stationaries for the orbiter and pets, not just guins, and glyphs, other rewards, aughments, and foods.

Archived