The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

I will like to see a corpus and grineer frame and their kits symbolizes both factions strengths: 

The grineer frame using explosives and a loot of firepower maybe an archgun in your back that shoots at whatever you want and the ability to drop explosives barrels or any of the barrels we already have in the game 

And the corpus frame using their annoying nullifier bubble and the blue plasma that melts shields, maybe kick the ground like a moa.

also i could be interesting to have an Architect frame that could change the scenario using the dojo tools or using the scenario itself to build stuff and one that can paint the scenario to make enemies don't see you and giving yourself or the rest of the squad some buffs 

What if we make titanfall frame maybe he can use the parkour we already have and for his 4th ability his summons a titan that use archwing and arch blade weapons think about ir like a chroma 2.0

DE, you have completely ignored second community melee design contest.

Now you want us to get creative but what makes us sure you won't ditch the ideas this time around, push it into 2022 or botch it like you did to Zephyr?

Overall it's a good chance for already existing fan ideas to resurface but get consistent and don't mess it up. 

PS Spider themed frame all the way. 

Not sure if official entry but I made it in Paint few years back for an interwebs place you pretend does not exist so I'll just post it anyway for nostalgic reasons.

BYlqYtI.jpg

Why not either a spider or a steam punk themed warframe, i have more ideas for both. 

For the steam punk im not sure of a name but i know his abilities,

For his passive, as he takes dmg he loses armor, but becomes faster in reload and movement speed.

For his 1 it can be charged, and basically it takes a percentage of his total armor and launches it in a radial javelin like way into enemies nearby. 

For his 2 he pulls enemies toward him and strips their armor/ shields and gains armor back hence replenishing lost armor from battle, 

His 3rd i would think should be a team buffing ability, surrounding teammates in portions of the frames armor giving them dmg reduction. 

His 4 could be a meter ability like that of gauss or baruuk where he goes into full steam mode, increasing his movement, fire, and reload speed, as well as ability efficiency and strength. 

These are all subject to change if this theme is accepted of course 😄

for the spider frame whom I've named Arachne I have actually gotten some lore about him, after defeating the same beast ivara fought, he was tasked with another test of prowess, in which he accomplished however at a great cost, he lost a portion of his humanity and is now more beast like, and then the old war happened, he had much prowess in defeating sentients with his traps, but after the old war, his mind was breaking and eventually you would have to fight him in order to free him from his beastial

his passive, you gain infinite wall latch and aimglide

his 1, a charge ability in which he launches a ball of webbing, once enemies get hit they are stuck until it wears off, longer charge means longer lasting webs and greater area of effect. 

His 2 is a 3 in 1, like that of ivaras quiver and vaubans minelayer, 

-poison web deals toxin dmg

-shock web deal electric

-acid web deals corrosive

All of these can be placed in doorways or floors in order to catch enemies in your trap.

his 3 is spider shedding, he basically molts and loses some armor but heals himself, the armor returns over a period of time.

his 4 is a channeling berserker ability where he uses his exaulted spider limbs to shred enemies and move quicker. In this state he gains more movement and attack speed as well as armor. 

Of course if Arachne gets accepted as a theme he can be subject to change 😄

How about a frame that can rivel Saryn in room clearing? Like there's not a single aoe damage male frame who can rivel Saryn... I know volt. Or a frame that can truly rivel Chroma in Boss Killing (Mirage is fragile). 

Powers like getting good buffs after getting Status effect on itself or Getting Headshots. That way in normal missions skills will matter + in eidolons buff can be activated by getting Magnetic Proc. Just a fun idea. Currently Chroma is the unmatched boss killer & Saryn is the unmatched room clearer they need a rivel. We need choices.

A leech theme Warframe.  A female frame that, like Chroma, has an epidermis that it can shed. This skin would be made of leeches that could be used for either defense (armor bonus when applied to allies or self) or offense when used on enemies.  When fully covered with the leeches, an armor buff is applied.  However  when the leeches are shed, the armor is reduced but speed is increased.  The leeches could stack similar to nidus mutations for increase/decrease of buffs.  As the leeches shed off this frame it would reveal the base frame design similar to the under skin of Chroma.  Thank you.

Theme of unwielding friendship where a Spector's only friend was a hollow warframe shell and even after the warframe gaining life the spectre never left its side. A warframe with a spectre where the spectre is attached to you so range is limited but definitely aids you e.g health is low the spectre can siphon health off enemies while you do all the fighting and maybe an ult where you can take control of the spectre and fly around and wreck havoc but your warframe will be vulnerable. 

Valentine Warframe her 1 one be sirena lure that would have the enemy’s walk towards you without attacking the two Cupid arrow  attracts Other enemy’s to the target hit and starts attacking. three  deadly kiss enemy receives equal damage it does to someone four is Burning passion creates a fire wall that allows 100% status proc for fire. Enemy projectiles melt on contact and enemies who cross it have a 100% chance to go ablaze and combust on death dealing 500 damage over a 10m radius.

hace 5 horas, AlchemistCrow dijo:

Remote Explosives: Lay out sets of explosives that you can detonate remotely. You can throw or set a charge by tapping the key, and then holding briefly to detonate all charges you have deployed. This is meant to be raw damage bursts of damage for enemies that are either coming towards a defense objective or moving in on another ally while you're cloaked. If one needs to immediately deploy a charge for damage, they can toss the charge and detonate in mid air by holding it after a double tap.

Did you consider replacing that for the ability of drop explosive barrels or any kind of barrel?maybe set up a explosion of ice or maybe have a few barrels of electricity and toxin and the result it's a explosion of corrosive. 

Now if you name this frame:Torgue that would be awesome 🙂

Its time we face the facts tenno... A war is coming, and those dummys took lotus! We must unite in a great crusade to reclaim what was lost!

basically my idea is a holy crusader warframe, like a paladin with a towering shield who protects his brothers but also purges his foes with the holy powers of the void.

Archived