Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime wedding dress toggle off option

TeaHawk

I really appreciate how you buffed some parts of Ivara in her prime version. But that wedding dress makes it hard to uncover her full potential if you know what I mean. Is it possible to implement an option to toggle off her prime wedding dress or something. I'd really appreciate that. Cuz If you ask me, she has a quite nice hips, but the way she dresses just pisses me off. Thanks for your attention.

8 minutes ago, zioxei said:

Pay them for not fixing an issue? Sounds logical.

the issue is aesthetic, which means it's up to personal opinion. A blanket change would fix the issue for you and ruin the appearance for others. hooking up a new toggle just for ivara prime is also a waste of resources and time when the solution already exists for those that don't like the aesthetic of the frame. Personally I can't stand how ivara or ivara prime looks, but there are some great skins out there to fix this very personal issue. Same goes for you.

5 hours ago, Drasiel said:

the issue is aesthetic, which means it's up to personal opinion. A blanket change would fix the issue for you and ruin the appearance for others. hooking up a new toggle just for ivara prime is also a waste of resources and time when the solution already exists for those that don't like the aesthetic of the frame. Personally I can't stand how ivara or ivara prime looks, but there are some great skins out there to fix this very personal issue. Same goes for you.

The problem is that she does not have any skins that would combine her prime volume (if u know what I mean) and good aesthetics.

55 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

The problem is that she does not have any skins that would combine her prime volume (if u know what I mean) and good aesthetics.

That I can understand, I really wish the prime warframe meshes would be released for tennogen.