The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to pick item or interect after Parazon finisher on Lich

MobyTheDuck

As the title says, after I did a parazon finisher on my Lich, I was unable to pick up items (even the focus node) or interact with anything (doors, buttons, finishers, parazon).

Seems to happen only if you are a client and do a parazon finisher on a Lich, finishers on Thralls dont break anything.

Changing to Operator lets me pick up stuff and interact, as long as I stay as Operator.

IqNpAwQ.jpg

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Glitch still persists. Seems as if it's just Parazon Finishers in general as a client I was hosting mentioned being unable to perform a Parazon finisher on their Lich when said Lich showed and had its first health bar depleted. Had to banish it by constantly depleting its health bar

As a client, this happens to me 100% on any failed parazon attempt on a lich since the last patch.  My operator can pick up items, but my warframe can neither pick anything up nor interact with anything for the rest of the mission. Even dying doesn't reset it.  This is making lich content more frustrating and undesirable to play again.

Having same issue as well whilst friend is hosting. Only happens to me after an attempt on lich, thralls are fine. If i switch to operator i can interact with panels and collect stuff but otherwise im dead in the water cannot interact and cannot pick up loot.