Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tommorow Update Is U11 ?

Chaosdreamer

Can't really say Weekly Updates are painfully slow, those bigger updates are the Cherry's on Top, it's those compiled Weekly Updates that make up the majority of the game and the fixes that happen. I know games that don't even update every 2 Months, this game is one of the very few that have weekly updates and dedicated Devs, those big updates take time and we can honestly say they'd be best if they were Bi-Monthly, instead of rushed they'd have a good 60 or so days to work on them and fix the kinks... god knows we need that after U10s disaster of a release.

all good games have some pvp stuff. warframe don't. only big updates can save it from death. thats what they try to do.

and there aren't even big updates most of the time. they just make unreachable content "free to play". like keys for prime weapons/frames in last update.

TBH warframe has more pvp then it should ever have had.

Next several weeks should be FIXES - and they should read feedback/suggestion forums for that.
No content for a month is fine  as long as the yactually fix and improve  ancient and u10 problems.

all good games have some pvp stuff. warframe don't. only big updates can save it from death. thats what they try to do.

and there aren't even big updates most of the time. they just make unreachable content "free to play". like keys for prime weapons/frames in last update.

Skyrim has PvP?... Borderlands 2 was all PvP?... GTA 5 is surviving off PvP?... Do you honestly see where I'm going here?... PvP doesn't f'ing save a game nor does it spontaneously make it better, S#&$ at times it ruins the game. Those minor updates that you say have no effect add up to a LARGE majority of this games updates, why? Because they contain the addition of weps, events, bug fixes, and even content WEEKLY, those big updates provide new tile sets, new UI, Lore, Frames etc, but the continuos smaller updates keep the game going just as much as the big updates. And from what I've seen this game is far from dieing anyhow if you take a look at these forums.

And as for that second part... welcome to F2P gaming. Would you rather they made all that "Unreachable Content" Completely UNREACHABLE?... like it's that hard farming keys or just leeching off others in Region Chat or farming Frames or Weps... The only thing hard about it is keeping the patience to go through with it.

Edited by EinRyu

2 big fps game is around the concern, at the end of this month and next month should be the best time for DE to fix the game and work for those new contents as the game will be a bit quieter...and then a big/massive update at xmas to make us back. XD

Edited by Jsbar554

Skyrim has PvP?... Borderlands 2 was all PvP?... GTA 5 is surviving off PvP?... Do you honestly see where I'm going here?... PvP doesn't f'ing save a game nor does it spontaneously make it better, S#&$ at times it ruins the game. Those minor updates that you say have no effect add up to a LARGE majority of this games updates, why? Because they contain the addition of weps, events, bug fixes, and even content WEEKLY, those big updates provide new tile sets, new UI, Lore, Frames etc, but the continuos smaller updates keep the game going just as much as the big updates. And from what I've seen this game is far from dieing anyhow if you take a look at these forums.

i dont play this games. so i can't say what their strength is.

2 big fps game is around the concern, at the end of this month and next month should be the best time for DE to fix the game and work for those new contents as the game will be a bit quieter...and then a big/massive update at xmas to make us back. XD

Warframe is not just another FPS. Its a coop shooter RPG. Doesnt matter what gets released, there isnt anything from this genre coming any time soon.

I wouldnt stop playing  warframe even if id get a free copy of battlefield 4 - id just finish the campain and be done with it.

Don't think tomorrow will be Update 11.

Don't think there'll be any more "updates" at all, in fact. I reckon the next step is the release.

EDIT: Which i also don't think will be tomorrow.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

I HIGHLY doubt tomorrow will be U11. U11 prob wont be till dec if not after.

I would assume that U11 would be early Nov in order to make sure they can iron out the bugs before the big PS4 release.

They wouldn't risk releasing a buggy update in the early stages of a PS4 release.

Surely.....