Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tommorow Update Is U11 ?

Chaosdreamer

No. I can assure we would of had info about it today. Expect tomorrow being a Fix of sorts and probably the Tenno Reinforcements.

Also I think they learned to take there time since they rushing isn't giving better results.

Edited by Gravefire

Just wondering if tommorow will be U10? or just some content for games? going to include or not the "Armor 2.0"?

Big Updates are normally hyped up by several official sneak peek threads before hand, And things like that. So this one is just a normal update, Probably.

As for Armor, We won't know till tomorrow comes. I hope it'll be here tomorrow, But no way to really know.

Do you have a source on the new tileset? I haven't seen anythng that says it's ready. The trailer for it is only about 2/3rds done.

no real info. only what devs said in video about new tileset release date: early October. 

9 oct. is EARLY oct. 

16 oct. is middle...

Idk... thought it was U13... Honestly? They'd have announced it if U11 was this close, at best U11 is next month. It would be 10.3.0, and any hot fixes would make it 10.3.1 etc, I can't really believe someone asked this.

development is awefully slow, you should get used to it

but maybe you can spend plat on a weapon again tomorrow !

Can't really say Weekly Updates are painfully slow, those bigger updates are the Cherry's on Top, it's those compiled Weekly Updates that make up the majority of the game and the fixes that happen. I know games that don't even update every 2 Months, this game is one of the very few that have weekly updates and dedicated Devs, those big updates take time and we can honestly say they'd be best if they were Bi-Monthly, instead of rushed they'd have a good 60 or so days to work on them and fix the kinks... god knows we need that after U10s disaster of a release.