Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a Quiver toggle on bows?

DarkRuler2500

I like bows in Warframe. They feel unique and different than a regular gun.
However Warframe is Fashionframe too and I dislike that the quivers are constantly messing with my Syandanas.
Also because there is no "grabbing animation where the frame actually draws an arrow from the quiver, can we just make it toggleable?
So those who dont like it, won't have to see it?

See below for four (of many) examples where quivers are messing with syandanas.

quiversbegone7ek0s.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Well true, as a short fix it would be nice to toggle. 

In future though I'd like to be able to tune the placement of primaries and secondaties as I can do with melee holster.

Yeah, that too. On a lot of Warframes, primary weapons stick out awkwardly to the side due to the way their backs are shaped. I would very much love to have the ability to move my back-mounted guns around a bit. Wouldn't be opposed to doing the same with pistols, either.

While we're on the subject: Can I PLEASE get separate weapon position settings PER WARFRAME? I want my Paracesis to sit on a different spot on the back of Inaros as compared to Frost as compared to Nekros, as compared to... Granted, we can use multiple visual presets per weapon and I do, but with the ABC naming I can never remember which is which, plus it means I need a bunch of visual presets with the same visual and just slightly different placement.