Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading status

Marine027

First of, why are people so rude if you not respond immidietly,  forgive me that i can't answer to 20 users at once who do trade request per warframe.market.

Second, why i want a option tho put a profile status up that auto replys to people when they private message you.

I not want a auction house or anything, just a simple profile option or even icon that let people know that you are in a mission, afk, on the damn toilet or at the door or your house is burning or god knows what, because it gets annyoign gettign insulted by people who belive you ignore them on purpose.

I had one even wanted to report me because i couldn't answer for like 2 minutes, yes sometimes i get so much reqeusts at once.

It also not helps that you can't invite more people in your dojo due team size, that way making people more annyoed with invite failing and or getting even worse.

So please, a icon, a status message, ANYTHING on your profile and in chat that shows that you do certain things right now, becasue people don't seem to understand that i can't babysit my PC 24/7 for requests and that people are nto alone on this world and that i seemignly only wait for there holy request to come in.

Edit: As idea maybe a counter for your trades you have left in your profile would be also nice, a status you can put up aswell, "open for trades", "afk", etc. Showing each status differently and with trading status shows your left over trades for today and a note you can put up aswell.

Edited by Marine027

19 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

First of, why are people so rude if you not respond immidietly,  forgive me that i can't answer to 20 users at once who do trade request per warframe.market.

Second, why i want a option tho put a profile status up that auto replys to people when they private message you.

I not want a auction house or anything, just a simple profile option or even icon that let people know that you are in a mission, afk, on the damn toilet or at the door or your house is burning or god knows what, because it gets annyoign gettign insulted by people who belive you ignore them on purpose.

I had one even wanted to report me because i couldn't answer for like 2 minutes, yes sometimes i get so much reqeusts at once.

It also not helps that you can't invite more people in your dojo due team size, that way making people more annyoed with invite failing and or getting even worse.

So please, a icon, a status message, ANYTHING on your profile and in chat that shows that you do certain things right now, becasue people don't seem to understand that i can't babysit my PC 24/7 for requests and that people are nto alone on this world and that i seemignly only wait for there holy request to come in.

i imagine if after staying on orbiter idle for like 5 mins would trow u into afk mode and any1 who whisper u will get a message like "URNICKNAME is currently afk for longer than 5 mins" but message from person which whisper is still sent to u

and now like someone is comming to his pc and messaging back with

seller: "sorry was afk ill inv u in a moment let me get into dojo"
customer: "nah ive seen ur afk so i find another seller"
sellere: "!@#@!#@!%@!#$@!#$!@$##@!$@#!@#$ and ur family"
at least in some cases

but even better i can see how then ppl would start to cry that afk message is even sent to others notifying others they are afk

do u have any other idea?

edit below
---------------------------

i almost forgot
i remember when i once did go to mobile defense (as limbo) and we just spawned in mission no 1 was even able to pick data mass
and 1 guy asked me am i gonna be retarded limbo or i gonna play normal?
it it was not easy choice for me
the path of being normal was so tempting but i think i choose correctly and i told him i gonna be retarded
and he reply that i can consider myself reported and he left mission

so if u cant handle ppl that are straight stupid and talk s#!t consider full solo experience in warframe

Edited by ZeroX4

vor 1 Minute schrieb HIGHDAMAGE:

Warframe.market is a fan site not associated with Digital Extremes 

the solution lays on PGha3L7.png

Which most ignore, i put it up to offline when i am out of trades as example, still get bombarded with messages then.

vor 1 Minute schrieb ZeroX4:

do u have any other idea?

Honestly, people need ot learn to be not aggresive like this, reported and banned from trade or so as consequence, just becasue you can do things not means you should do or say them. Something people simply forgot, manners.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Honestly, people need ot learn to be not aggresive like this, reported and banned from trade or so as consequence, just becasue you can do things not means you should do or say them. Something people simply forgot, manners.

but why? does any 1 refuse u ur right to be afk and waste their time trying to contact with u?
well no
so why would u refuse them their right to be aggressive and rude?

if someone is retarded report them
as far as i know in most EULA's threatening someone with a ban is actually banable since u are not allowed to threaten any other player in any way
also insulting others is banable
just report them u right click their names in chat or left click whatever and just report player or user i dont remember what it says

few reports and idiots will be isolated quickly