Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Um- this mod hasn't changed

NuclearCoffeePot

About ~4 months ago they asked for ideas on what to change it too with the new system. It's likely just been lost in the shuffle with all the other problems they need to fix. Now with quarantines, who knows how efficient DE working from home is.

Edited by Firetempest

The problem with reflection is the imbalance between damage we do versus damage we can take. It takes thousands or hundreds of thousands of damage to take down an enemy while my frame has ... 360 shields and 300 health. Reflecting the damage they manage to do to me is irrelevant. It's the same problem self-damage had.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-17 at 5:41 PM, JeranTek said:

The problem with reflection is the imbalance between damage we do versus damage we can take. It takes thousands or hundreds of thousands of damage to take down an enemy while my frame has ... 360 shields and 300 health. Reflecting the damage they manage to do to me is irrelevant. It's the same problem self-damage had.

They could give it a multiplier enhanced by enemy level and make it finisher damage so it can actually kill

Lol I know there were some enemy balances, but would you still survive a 6k damage deflection from a corrupted ballistic in T4 nightmare?

Even with 99% damage reduction your taking 60 damage from a machine gun unit, you'll be lucky to last 10 seconds even as Inaros. And it only reflects the damage taken, so you still take the damage, but now your only giving back 1-3 damage. Correction, 56.7 damage in this case.

Remove the mod, give us 100% damage reflection with a dance dance style button combo, failure to hit combos will mitigate to the weapons block %. No I'm not sure how we will manage those combos while bullet jumping, but hey it might be fun.

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag