Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I completed my first hour in Mot...

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

On 2020-03-20 at 3:52 AM, GPrime96 said:

1 Hour of Mot pre-mainline is like 3 Hours now with the Survivability scaling while they still hit like trucks. 

On 2020-03-20 at 3:15 AM, Lion said:

That being said, Mot is basically a joke now with the reworked enemy armor scaling / accuracy. To get the same challenge as a pre-update 1 hour run you'd effectively have to go twice as long. 

😉

On 2020-03-20 at 5:05 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

Thats nice 🙂

Though i expect its relatively easier with the new status and armor changes the enemy damage is still significant. so surviving still needs skills.

So you guys know that the damage scaling is still exactly the same, right? The challenge with Mot was never enemy HP,  it was how hard they hit. As in, past about 70 mins you can't really get hit more than once on a 90% DR frame.

Secondly, before Revised, you could still 1-shot lvl 150's at the 70 mins mark just the same as you can now. I certainly never bothered stripping armor before 90mins or so.

You're just low-key bragging. The guy's 60 min Mot run now = 60 min run before Revised.

28 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

So you guys know that the damage scaling is still exactly the same, right? The challenge with Mot was never enemy HP,  it was how hard they hit. As in, past about 70 mins you can't really get hit more than once on a 90% DR frame.

Secondly, before Revised, you could still 1-shot lvl 150's at the 70 mins mark just the same as you can now. I certainly never bothered stripping armor before 90mins or so.

You're just low-key bragging. The guy's 60 min Mot run now = 60 min run before Revised.

Uh , i kinda said the same thing its only "relatively easier" not easy. Also not the kind to brag , but i dont like to get misquoted.

48 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

Yes the damage scaling is still the same, not sure where I said or implied it wasn't. That being said, it's not really an issue now that the enemies go down faster than wet paper now - at any level.

The time to kill on any given enemy has been drastically decreased, meaning it's that much easier to keep crowds under control and by extension stay alive. The  simple fact of the matter is a 60 minute run now is objectively easier than it was before the update. Full stop.

*edit

Not even mentioning the fact that DE also nerfed enemy accuracy in the mainline, per their patch notes.

Edited by Lion

13 hours ago, Lion said:

Not even mentioning the fact that DE also nerfed enemy accuracy in the mainline, per their patch notes.

Actually, I forgot about this. This change has made higher level content significantly easier. I take back what I said.