Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Take Two Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

On 2020-03-20 at 12:03 PM, Waiatto said:

I tried uploading the image like everyone else but no matter what I do it doesn't seem to work, maybe it'll appear when I post this but I have no clue.

You need to right-click on the image on imgur and select "open image in new tab" and copy that link from your address bar. It won't work without the .png or .jpg or whatever. Also, you should be able to click on the quote above to jump to your post so you can edit it instead of making a new one.

On 2020-03-20 at 3:24 PM, (XB1)MstrChief1170 said:

If the link dosen't work PLEASE tell me and i will try and fix the problem! 😄

Your link doesn't work because it's a link to a location on your computer, not somewhere on the internet. When I paste that in, it tries to find the image in the C/Users/Student folder of my computer, which of course I don't have. Upload your image to a site like https://imgur.com/, right-click the image, select "open image in new tab" and paste the link you see in your address bar. Warframe's forums will automatically embed it.

Grendel as Wall-E and moa as Hal

anybody ever realise how grendel is basically just wall-e cept he stores trash in his belly and curls into a ball instead of storing trash in his belly and folding into a box?
Yqfs86u.png

Edited by HelNite
  • Like 1