Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prima , Nanomachines Warframe V. 3.1

keikogi

This Warframe Idea was inspired by  @Unus  Freyman warframe concept. I loved the theme and decided to explore the potential of Nanomachines. The kit ended up exploring a few popular ideas on the community like simbiot frame and Kubrow theme. The basics mechanics of the warframe are basic skills cost resources ( health orbs , energy orbs and ammo packs instead of energy ) and all her skill have 2 sides the tap version of the skill affects the battlefield the hold version of her skill is a self buff.

Stats 

Health - 150 ( 450 at rank 30 )

Shield - 50 ( 150 at rank 30 )

Armor - 250

Energy - 75 ( 112,5 at rank 30 )

Sprint - 1.0

Passive 

Stockpile - Prima stores health orbs , energy orbs and ammo drops instead of using them right away. Up to 3 drops of Each kind may be stored. Her basic skills consume drops instead of energy.

Mech Kubrow - Prima is always deployed along side her trusty companion.

Note: If the passive is fully stacked , any additional health orb , energy or or ammo drop will heal 25 HP.

1.Explosive Synthesis

Tap ( Hand grenade ) Cost: all available ammo packs

Prima creates and throws an especial ammo pack that restores ammo for nearby allies. Pulses every 2,5 seconds restoring ammo . If an enemy gets on a 3 meters radius of this pack it blows up dealing damage to all enemies on a 5 meters radius and covering enemies in nanites. Enemies covered in nanites have increased chance to drop health orbs, energy orbs or ammo packs.

Note: each pack sends 4 pulses but an warframe can only benefit once from the ammo restore. 

Note: Restores 180 rounds of Rifle ammo, 30 rounds of shotgun ammo, 60 rounds of pistol ammo (30 for explosive one), 30 Rounds of sniper ammo

Note: first pulse happens as soon as the pack reaches the ground.

Hold ( Explosive Boots ) Cost: all available ammo packs

Prima creates explosive charges on her feet. Upon bullet jump this charge will detonate propelling her forward.

2.Energy Surge

Tap ( Energy Storm ) Cost: all available energy orbs

Prima converts energy orbs into pure energy creating a eletric surge. Warframes inside the energy surge gain energy and enemies are electrocuted.

Hold ( Electric generator )  Cost: all available energy orbs

Prima creates a energy generator on her hand the adds electric damage her attacks.

[Augment] Continuous Storm

Spoiler

Tap

Creates a electric storm fallowing Prima around. This storm strikes nearby enemies with thunderbolts

Hold

Prima energizes her body and deals electric damage upon contact (either bumping into enemies or melee striking them)

3.Nanofactory

Tap ( )  Cost: all available health orbs

Fills up the Mech Kubrow healing reservoir. If St dog was killed he is revived instead.

Hold ( )  Cost: all available health orbs

Craft a layer of adaptive armor.

4.Reconfigure  (10 energy + 5 energy/s )

Prima turns herself into a exosuit them equips herself into the target ally. May target the Mech Kubrow.  During this transformation she and her ally share her buffs.

[PH] Targeting allies  

Prima reshapes herself into a armor set and shoulder mounted cannon. Them she equips herself into the target Warframe (replaces their armor set visually). Prima will control the shoulder mounted canon and she has a different skill set during this transformation.

[PH] Targeting the Mech Kubrow (Hold targets the kubrow automatically)

Prima reshapes herself into a armor set and shoulder mounted cannon. Them she equips herself into her companion taking control over it. 

Exalted weapons Used

Spoiler

[PH] Turret  

Primary Firing mode 

Launches a stream of aggressive nanomachines that stick to the enemies and constantly damage them. Does damage in a wide cone in front of the user, like the Ignis, if the user zooms in the cone converts into a high pressure beam dealing increased damage.  

Stats

Spoiler

Slot Secondary

Trigger Type Held

Noise Level Alarming

Fire Rate 7 rounds per sec

Accuracy 100

Magazine Size 30 rounds per mag

Reload Time 75 a rounds per sec (0,4 s total) if the magazine gets depleted there is a 1,5 reload delay

Standard Firing Mode 

Range Limit 15 m

Initial Impact

Total Damage 50 ( 25 Impact 15 Piercing 10 Slash )

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Nanomachines Damage over time.

Total Damage 20 ( Corrosive )

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Duration 5 s

While Zoomed in

Range Limit 45 m

Initial Impact

Total Damage 250 ( 50 Impact 100 Piercing 100 Slash )

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Duration 5 s

Alt Fire

Transmits a kill command overloading all nano machines tagged into enemies destroying them and dealing a huge burst of electric energy.  

Deals Damage equals to Half o reaming damage of the DOT from the nanomachines. Eletircal damage and same status chance and critical.

Melee

Spoiler

Attack nearby enemies with whip like tendrils. This weapon can block interdependently from the host actions.

Attack Speed 1.0

Range 2.5 m

Combo Duration 5 s

Block Angle 60°

Follow Through 100%

Normal Attacks (150 Slash 50 Impact 50.0 Piercing )

Crit Chance 25%

Crit Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 30%

Heavy Attacks

Heavy Impact 1250.0

Wind-up 0.5 s

Achieved Version bellow.

23/04/2020

Spoiler

Passive 

Stockpile - Prima stores health orbs , energy orbs and ammo drops instead of using them right away. Up to 3 drops of Each kind may be stored. Each stockpiled material gives her increased health. Some of her skills will use these materials.

Mech Kubrow - Prima is always deployed along side her trusty companion.

Note: If the passive is fully stacked , any additional health orb , energy or or ammo drop will heal 25 HP.

1. Refine ( all material available ) 

First, Prima converts the stockpiled material into a improved drop. Then, she throws the byproducts of the refinement into her enemies using a grenade. 

Improved drop  

l Heals 50 HP and gives 100 armor per health orb ( buff caps at 300)

l Recovers 25 Energy and increases Power damage by 10%. (buff caps at 30)

l Resupplies 10 sniper ammo , 10 shotgun ammo , 20 secondary ammo and 60 rifle ammo for each ammo pack used them improves weapons damage by 30%. (buff caps at 90%)

Spoiler

Note: Upon cast Prima automatically receives the buffs and resources them she leaves the pick up on the ground for her allies. 

Note: Picking the drop up while under the effect of the buff will increase the sack count ( if possible ) or increase its duration 

Note: The buffs work on a stack system and refresh duration upon new pick up.

Note: buffs and recovery are affected by power strength

Grenade  

Deals 50 corrosive damage per resource spent, staggers enemies upon impact. Range scales with resources spent ( 5 - 10 m). Procs corrosive 1 time for each material used. 

Synergy: Mech Kubrow Prioritizes enemies tagged by the grenede. 

2. Harvest ( 10 Energy + 2 Energy/s) 

Prima uses her hand to spray a constant stream of nano machines. Enemies caught get slowed and upon death they have increased chance of dropping health orbs , energy orbs or ammo packs.

Chance of dropping adicional resources

l 20% Chance of dropping a health orb 

l 20% Chance of dropping a energy orb 

l 20% Chance of dropping a ammo pack

Synergy: Mech Kubrow will try to capture the highest priority target hit by Harvest. 

Synergy: Using this skill during Reconfigure has no initial cost and no casting time.

Spoiler

Note: Using this skill is a one handed action but it restricts the player to using their secondary.

Note: The slow scales with the time the enemy inside the spray.

Note: The chance works as static modifier ( does not care about the enemy standard drop table) 

3. Battle Forge ( all resources avalible) 

Prima turns excessive resources to for temporary upgrades to her body. Upgrades are dormant until triggered and use a charge based system.

l Nanoweave - create a reactive laywer of armor , upon damage adapt (50% damage reduction ) against that damage type. Has 1 adaptation charge per health orb spent.

l Blade Projector - creates a Energy emiter that extends melee range by 2 meters. Upon charge attack 100% combo efficiency and 5 seconds of increase range. Has 1 charge per energy orb spent.

l Explosive Boots - creates small bombs on her feet that upon bullet jump explode knocking down enemies on a 7 meters radius and increasing bullet jump by 35%. Has 1 charge per ammo pack spent.

Synergy: During reconfigure these upgrades are applied on her ally as well. 

4. Reconfigure  (10 energy + 5 energy/s )

Prima turns herself into a exosuit them equips herself into the target ally. May target the Mech Kubrow. 

[PH] Targeting allies  

Prima reshapes herself into a armor set and shoulder mounted cannon. Them she equips herself into the target Warframe (replaces their armor set visually). Prima will control the shoulder mounted canon and she has a different skill set during this transformation.

[PH] Targeting the Mech Kubrow 

Prima reshapes herself into a armor set and shoulder mounted cannon. Them she equips herself into her companion taking control over it. 

Weapon Set

Spoiler

[PH] Turret  

Primary Firing mode  

Launches a stream of aggressive nanomachines that stick to the enemies and constantly damage them. Does damage in a wide cone in front of the user, like the Ignis, if the user zooms in the cone converts into a high pressure beam dealing increased damage.  

Stats

Spoiler

Slot Secondary

Trigger Type Held

Noise Level Alarming

Fire Rate 7 rounds per sec

Accuracy 100

Magazine Size 30 rounds per mag

Reload Time 75 a rounds per sec (0,4 s total) if the magazine gets depleted there is a 1,5 reload delay

Standard Firing Mode

Range Limit 15 m

Initial Impact

Total Damage 50 ( 25 Impact 15 Piercing 10 Slash )

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Duration 5 s

While Zoomed in

Range Limit 45 m

Initial Impact

Total Damage 250 ( 50 Impact 100 Piercing 100 Slash )

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Critical Chance 20%

Critical Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 35%

Duration 5 s

Alt Fire 

Transmits a kill command overloading all nano machines tagged into enemies destroying them and dealing a huge burst of electric energy.  

Deals Damage equals to Half o reaming damage of the DOT from the nanomachines. Eletircal damage and same status chance and critical. 

Melee 

Attack nearby enemies with whip like tendrils. This weapon can block interdependently from the host actions.

Spoiler

Attack Speed 1.0

Range 2.5 m

Combo Duration 5 s

Block Angle 60°

Follow Through 100%

Normal Attacks (150 Slash 50 Impact 50.0 Piercing )

Crit Chance 25%

Crit Multiplier 2.0x

Status Chance 30%

Heavy Attacks

Heavy Impact 1250.0

Wind-up 0.5 s

a

What do you think of this warframe?

Here is a link to Unus work.

Edited by keikogi
Update
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lukarith said:

Literally all of the infested are made of nanomachines.

1584896895241399075914.jpg

If I understood the infewtation correctly is more like nanomachines inside the tissue convert it in a new form. Not necessarily the enetire thing get converted into more nanomachines. In my Idea the entire frame is nanamachines so ot can easily shape shift. 

Edit: it is more like nanomachines blood than robot made of nanomachines 

Also what do you think of the name prima , referencing prima materia from alchemy ?

Since she builds a lot of stuff it fits way better than X.

Edited by keikogi

On 2020-03-21 at 8:30 PM, keikogi said:

This Warframe Idea was inspired by @Unus Freyman warframe concept. I loved the theme and decided to explore the potential of Nanomachines. Here is the kit I´ve come up with.

Passive

Nanomachines- X Hardens in response to physical trauma.

1. Harvesting hand  

X turns her hand into a Whip than strikes all enemies in cone in front of her disarming them and leaving a small amount of nanomachines in each enemy. Upon death enemies afflicted by this skill have an increased chance of dropping health orb, energy orbs or ammo.

2. Nanoreplicator

X creates a improved version of the combat resources (health , energy and ammo drops ) picked up on the last 5 seconds. These improved versions both resupply and buff Warframes upon pick up. All the improved drops will be placed inside a single spherical container dropped by X.

• If the player picked up health orb in the last 5 seconds – the pickup will heal the player and increase armor
  • If the player picked up energy orb in the last 5 seconds – the pickup will give energy and give increased power strength.
  • If the player picked ammo in the last 5 seconds – the pickup will give increased damage.

Note: The skill Icon is the hexagon. When the player picks up a health orb 1 hexagon will shine bright red for the next 5 seconds. When the player picks up a energy orb 1 hexagon will shine bright blue for the next 5 seconds. When the player picks up a ammo pack orb 1 hexagon will shine bright yellow for the next 5 seconds.

Note: X always picks up a copy of the drop upon skill cast and leaves a drop on the ground for her allies. The sphere has an icon like the one used on the skill showing which buffs are available.

3. Replicate

Creates a copy of the target warframe or enemy. Caps at 1 warframe and 3 enemies.

Note: Allies may shoot trough these copies.

4. Reshape

X reshapes herself into a new form better suited for the current combat situation.

[PH] Exosuit

X reshapes herself into a armor set and shoulder mounted cannon. Them she equips herself into the closest Warframe (replaces their armor set visually). X will control the shoulder mounted canon and she has a different skill set during this transformation.

[PH] CoilDrive

X reshapes herself into a coil drive (corpus unit from Orb Vallis ) , allied warframe may enter inside this coil drive to use it´s turret. X has control over the movement of the coil drive and of its frontal gun. She also has a different skill set during this transformation.

Hunter

X reshapes herself into a hyena (corpus proxy ).

What do you think of this warframe?

Btw X is a place holder name what do you think of enkidu ?

Here is a link to Unus work.

Well shet, wasn't expecting THAT kind of inspirational inspiration on my part, well. . . ever, really! Lets see. . .

Hm, what is the running theme behind this suit? I see a lot of shape changeing, but, is there a method behind the madness?

• Like 1

I went more with mini factory / shape shifter desing for the nanomachines instead of the traditional self replicating machines.

The basic gameplay loop is tag enemies with your nanomachines spray ( think of the glue gun from prey but with a stream instead of balls ). Them you collect the resources to enable both her 1 and 3. Her 1 is her core support skill by providing both buffs and sustain to the party ( think of it as less reliable reservoir). Her 3 is a selfish self buff skill with a few new buff types using a charge based system, these buffs are more off playstyle enablers them damage buffs ( the blade projector does not increase melee damage it just gives you more reach , the bullet jump buff is ridiculous but it only works 3 times , the adaptation effect is there because desirability is a big deal in warframe ). Also these buffs can be shared with her ally during her 4.

A bit of side note , I probably should cap the melee bonus range so we don't get 15 meters range melee weapons once again.

The 4 is the rule breaker skill of the kit. It will equip herself into an ally. Visually speaking she changes their colour scheme and adds a new set o attachments (I know fashion frame terrorism ). It is supposed to give a venom feel. As far as her capabilities while fused are concerned she controls a shoulder mounted turret and can use tendrils to strike. This skill is based on your turret skill desing but I've decided to change its feel a bit and allow for a great degree of mobility.

The dog companion was forced into this kit because she needs a companion so her 4 is not useless of the player is alone. The companion could not be a sentinel because the fusion would be just a floating weapons platform ( titania ) , I could not be a kavat because Khorra , so I had to give her a Kubrow. I'm trying to make the dog diferent from venari and more seamingless integrated into the kit. 

Edit: @Unus Sorry for the late update , forgot to quote you the first time around and only noticed after updating the post for the fourth time.

Edited by keikogi

Prima

The idea is kinda cool, would hope the 3rd ability would apply exoskeletons to the enemies you copy so that they can deal good damage. To allow them to deal even better damage id give them a short lifespan so there will be little complaints of the enemy outright playing the mission for you.

Too be honest, i can see the being the Hive warframe. Hives are a bunch of small flying thingys and i think this could fit that perfectly! Make nano bee hives and all that make copies of nearby enemies every once in a while or hijacks them. Something like that

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

The idea is kinda cool, would hope the 3rd ability would apply exoskeletons to the enemies you copy so that they can deal good damage. To allow them to deal even better damage id give them a short lifespan so there will be little complaints of the enemy outright playing the mission for you.

I'm not sure on how to alocate her power budged yet. 

Her to is her dedicated support skills and it should have around the same power level of wisp resouais buff. But it has a resupply angle because it is a bit slower ( requires drops ).

Her 1 is soft cc and the kit enebaler the skills itself is kinda weak but it glues the kit together. 

I don't really know how I'm going to alocate the power behind her 3 and 4. The 4 is the cool skill of the kit and actually creates new gameplay loops.

Gunner + Pilot.

Symbiot.

The long asked for kubrow / hyena frame.

This skill should have quite a punch , to justify the player leaving his normal gameplay behind.

The problem is the 3 is an automated skill , summon amd forget. So I'm somewhat scared of making it good.

Duration caps could be a soltution because drops are harder system to cheat them energy. Also I'm not sure of the equip idea works on enemy models because I'm not sure if the attachment system works for enemies.

I really don't know how to handle this skill.

Edit: I've found a few gameplay formulas to make summons strong but not automated , namely requiring "ignition " some kind of skill that sets up the enemies to take damage from the summons or enables the summons to target them. But I could not find way to implement it here. 

Kinda of thinking of changing the nature of this skill. Something along the lines 3 health orbs summons a kubrow , 3 energy orbs summons a shield drone and 3 ammo packs a explosive ratel.

The only think I know is this skill summons something.

Edited by keikogi

13 hours ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

I think I finaly found the solution foe the summoning problem. Them rename the skill to mass production. 

3 health orbs summmons a kubrow 

3 Energy orbs summons a shield drone 

3 ammo packs summons a explosive ratel 

Note: It will summon all at the same time if the resources are avalible.

Them chage the ult to equip Prima at the target ally , may target the kubrow. This version looses the motorcycle but it was only remotely usefull in opne words , this also makes the skill more cohesive because it always equips you into something intead of create a vehicle , create an armor and turn yourself into a hyena.

What do you think? 

Edited by keikogi

Created V2 of the frame. Some majors reworks , added the passive tha she always spam with her robot dog.

Swaped the order of her 1 and 2. 

Reworked the resorce conversion skill to give it an offensive angle. 

Her dedicated summoning skill was scraped in favor of a buff skill that works like an arcane ( the buff doea not go off imeditaly , it waits a trigger ).

Her 4 now always doea the same thing. Equips herself into an ally , the catch is her dog is a valid target.

On 2020-03-23 at 10:08 PM, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Too be honest, i can see the being the Hive warframe. Hives are a bunch of small flying thingys and i think this could fit that perfectly! Make nano bee hives and all that make copies of nearby enemies every once in a while or hijacks them. Something like that

Considered the Idea again when I was considering reworking her 3 agian but the charge based upgrades are the best Idea I had so far for this kit. Self modification works well for the theme and also has the bonus of improving the selling point of the kit. The fusion skill. 

Not exactly sure of how I'm gonna handle her skill during the fusion but I know her 1 and 3 will remain unchanged save a few bonus. For example the 1 will be able to feed ammo directly on the magazine and the 3 will apply the buffs on her allies too. I don't know how to handle her 2.

As far as the hive theme is concerned I thought about it. There is a lot of potential with a BORG infection or Infested Infestation angle. There is even room for a "comander " type warframe that can use the tactical menu outside of rail jack. The comand menu could be used to direct the units and deploy a few skills. Infested comander seens like the best one to fit iside thr game lore because I'm pretty sure the orokin use to purposely infest population centers to create infested to slow down the sentients. So creating a female nidus of sorts a Hive queen could make sense. But I think it is best to keep Prima abities to equip herself restricted to allies. 

What do you think of thr new buffer/surprise kubrow frame ? 

I know I need to weave in the kubrow on the kit like her 1 tags enemies for the kubrow and 2 orders it to collect loot or something. The kubrow is a bit of a shove in but it is necessary to not make the fusion skill worthless on solo play. 

Edited by keikogi

Added descriptions for the turret weapon used while fused. Added a whip like melee weapon as well to simulate a bit of that venom feeling. Tied the dog in a bit on the kit. Next update will be numbers of the kit stats and skills. I might get around to gets it visuals done later.

Refine ( all material available )

Prima converts the stockpiled material into a improved drop. Them throws the byproducts of the refiniment into her enemies using a grenede.

Improved drop 

Heals for each health orb used them improves armor.

Recovers energy for each energy orb used them improves power damage.

Resuplies armor for each ammo pack used them improves weapons damage. 

Note: Upon cast Prima automatically receives the buffs and resources them she leaves the pick up on the ground for her allies.

The "them" in these sentences is confusing me, im not understanding whats being said here

Harvest ( 25 Energy )

Prima turns her hand into a Wip them strikes enemies in a cone in front of her disarming them and leaving behind a small amount of nanites. Upon death these enemies a increased chance of dropping health orbs , energy orbs or ammo packs.

Seems cool, i was thinking it would be cooler if like thousands of super small flying nano machines flew out from her and went into enemies instead though, Just for visual distinction between her and Gara

Battle Forge ( all resources avalible)

Sounds alright, the explosive thing seems like it would be a surprise on teammates 😂

Reconfigure 

Prima turns herself into a exosuit them equips herself into the target ally. May target the Hyena. 

Sounds magnificent! If the hyena 70% resembles that of a wolf then im sold!

And yes i love the changes as its given her more of a centered theme imo. She brings a new way to play the game that seems to focus on Enhancements, in a way that technically isnt just about healing, damage buffs, and giving energy. Instead its modifying those types of buffs like making healing grant armor too, which i think is really really unique 💙🖤💙

I just need clarification on that first ability, then ill rate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

The "them" in these sentences is confusing me, im not understanding whats being said here

Just bad grammar , I meant then. Frist drop the pack foe allies , then she uses the byproducts lf the refinement to make a grenede. The entire process is a one handes action ( because she is going to do this a lot ). A few notes I'm going to add when I create the detailed version of this post are

The drop is highlighted on the map

The dog can pick up the drop and deliver it to allies because he is a good boy 

Seems cool, i was thinking it would be cooler if like thousands of super small flying nano machines flew out from her and went into enemies instead though, Just for visual distinction between her and Gara

It is cooler but it occupies a bit of the hive theme desing space so I'm passing on it. Besides I'm going more for a venom vibe so the hand whip is more internally consistent.

Sounds magnificent! If the hyena 70% resembles that of a wolf then im sold!

At this point, I'm going for thr canine look, during the rest of the kit I described it as a mech kubrow. So yes it resembles wolf. There is Hyena down tbere because I forgot to update the name. At this point I might call him blade wolf to keep the streak of metal gear references 

Sounds alright, the explosive thing seems like it would be a surprise on teammates 😂

It supposed to be a quite big buff something like 35% at base. So it high power str some incredible long bullet jumps are going to happen. That's why the bullets jumps are effectively on ammo system.

Edit: I'm not sure how to write ot clear but all the condition are when clauses , meaning the adaptation effect goes off at the same time you take damage ( meaning you take reduced damage ) and the 100% combo effiency also goes off when you heavy melee strike ( meaning you keep you combo ).

And yes i love the changes as its given her more of a centered theme imo. She brings a new way to play the game that seems to focus on Enhancements, in a way that technically isnt just about healing, damage buffs, and giving energy. Instead its modifying those types of buffs like making healing grant armor too, which i think is really really unique 💙🖤💙

I like because she feels diferent but uses mechanics players are already familiar with. The fact the her healing is conditional makes her healing more of let me undo thr cheap damage you took , them you are dying let me bail you out with blesing. But when you are equipped to someone the heal will work like blessing because it will go off immediately and give armor. 

I find it funny she goes from independent support to maximum baby sitting when she uses her 4. 

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Babysitting warframe confirmed 😂

Or helicopter mom the Frame. 

Probably would be hilarious to go with this frame to help new players. The would be so amazed and so confused.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Harvest ( 10 Energy + 3 Energy/s) 

Prima uses her hand to spray a constant stream of nano machines. Enemies caught get slowed and upon death they have increased chance of dropping health orbs , energy orbs or ammo packs.

Chance of dropping adicional resources

• 20% Chance of dropping a health orb 
  • 20% Chance of dropping a energy orb 
  • 20% Chance of dropping a ammo pack

Note: Using this skill is a one handed action but it restricts the player to using their secondary.

Note: The slow scales with the time the enemy inside the spray.

Synergy: Mech Kubrow will try to capture the highest priority target hit by Harvest.

Now that i really like!

Especially ammo cause i was playing a mission the other day and was running out of ammo because i put a ton of fire rated on a weapon 😂😂 i have a crit buff specter, shield, health, damage, cc

But no ammo specter lol. Would like to have this warframe now lol

20% Chance of dropping a health orb

I do like having a "% chance to activate" ability as i like surprises (whole reason why i dont hate warframes rng that much) but i think their should be a way to increase this drop chance. Maybe the passive ability can be used to buff the percent chance of drops? With enough stockpiled resources, the drop chance could go up to 100%

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Now that i really like!

Especially ammo cause i was playing a mission the other day and was running out of ammo because i put a ton of fire rated on a weapon 😂😂 i have a crit buff specter, shield, health, damage, cc

But no ammo specter lol. Would like to have this warframe now lol

If you look at the precise wording of her she has ammo mutation by default (any ammo pack counts for her passive and her one generate all types of ammo ). Also the ammo is supposed to be affected by power STR( gonna clarify when I get around to finish it ) so you should be able to feed your gun. There is a small catch her passive concerts excessive drops into health so you need to keep casting her 1 ( but that's on purpose )

9 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

do like having a "% chance to activate" ability as i like surprises (whole reason why i dont hate warframes rng that much) but i think their should be a way to increase this drop chance. Maybe the passive ability can be used to buff the percent chance of drops? With enough stockpiled resources, the drop chance could go up to 100%

I trying to word it so it works like nekro desecrate ( % chance to generate health orb that does not care about the drop table ). As far as scaling it up since it is now a goop gun that slows it is probably bettwe to just make the drop chance scale with the slow. The more spray an enemy he gets more and more covered by nanites and the odds off a drop increase. Also I kind of have to tie the dog back to this skill it used to disable the highest priority enemy hit by the old version , Idk about how he should react to this one.

• Like 1

The plasma gun was a bit out of theme so I´ve decided to keep it more internally consistent , so now it is more of fire man hose/ water cutter. On the “fire hose “ mod It fires a heavy stream of nanomachines that deal a bit of damage on impact on a cone in front of her. On the water cutter mod it fires a concentrated stream dealing heavy damage. Some think like this 

tenor.gif

I also added the base stats, the energy is lower than the minimum of 100 so she can´t benefit to much from her forced drops of energy orbs and better conversion. Also most of her energy cost are fairly forgiving ( outside of the flat energy orb costs ).

Threw everything into the air and reworked the basic kit(1,2 and 3) . Now each basic skill uses 1 resource. Somewhat inspired by @(PS4)IIFrost_GhostII  idea of having a Warframe using tap and hold mechanics for all skills. The hold version always buffs Prima and tap version is a effect on the battlefield. The old kit was achieved.