Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Cores To Cap Serration ?

kebra

Hi Tenno, 

I just wanted to whine a bit about Serration mod. Seriousely, how many Gold Cores to pass the 135% ? Do some people find that a little to much for a 5% increment ?

Thanks in advance.

Kebra.

I currently have around 350 mixed cores. I think it gives me about 30% of the last rank. Increments are 15% not 5% I believe. The cores aren't as much problem as the cost of fusing. It's like 2 million credits for the last rank or something

Edited by Kolos1001

well... 300 cores but all uncommon... with a mix of common/uncommon/rare you'll need more...

Last time i checked i was at 300 cores and filled only 2/3 of the bar... i think i'll need around 500 cores for the last level

a mix of probably 300 common, 150 uncommon, 50 rares

edit: i'll provide a screenshot when i'm gonna max it (i miss only last lvl and didnt put a single core in it, i wanna "all in 1 time")

Edited by Phoenix86

I currently have around 350 mixed cores. I think it gives me about 30% of the last rank. Increments are 15% not 5% I believe. The cores aren't as much problem as the cost of fusing. It's like 2 million credits for the last rank or something

People actually buy those fusion core packs?

To answer your question: a lot, I'm going to guess it took me a couple thousand mixed cores to max it out. But just keep at it, fusion cores drop like nano spores now.

well, i don´t see ur problem

kolos u´re right, the costs are the onlyst problem

and i tryed yesterday j4f to max a lv0 serration to 10 , only costs arround 400-500 cores

400-500 cores? i totally failed to max serration from lvl 9 to 10 with 370 cores (got 60% maybe)...and some patches ago i only needed around 140 cores to lvl redirection from 8 to 9 and 250 from 9 to 10.

Edited by Lesserli