Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Atomica mesh issues with certain animations

SoulEchelon

The crotch area seems to be weighted wrong. It scrunches weirdly and sometimes clips within itself.

Video demonstrating a few of the stances that show this:

If you're having trouble seeing exactly what's happening, go full screen. Also I just uploaded it so youtube is still processing and thus it may be a little blurry for a bit.

(Other than that, absolutely loving the new skin. Very well done especially in Deferred Rendering)

Whoever they delegated the rigging to did not do this skin justice. The modeling and texturing is great, it saddens me that DE then apparently skimped on the actual translation of the former onto an in-game skeleton.

I hope this was just a mistake and they used some alpha-build rigging on accident, and that they didn't actually think this would pass muster and then charge us 165 plat for the privilege of a live beta test.

If you look on the preview on the market, it shows the shoulder plates hovering, whereas if you actually equip the skin, the shoulder plates are just mashed into the arms, causing clipping and not looking like the preview, so like I said, I hope this was unintentional and is fixed soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...