The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Find Myself Becoming More And More Bitter As The Days Progress

Luminati07

Ugh, keeps getting better and better.

Gotta add my thoughts on the latest livestream, XP system, melee weapon contest, new UI...

Probably gonna have to do them tomorrow. Don't have the patience at the moment. 

I'm not liking the current state of the game.

Do... Do you ever? Not to sound like a total $&*^ or nothin'.

Do... Do you ever? Not to sound like a total $&*^ or nothin'.

I actually do. Though, my presence on the forums probably says otherwise.

I was happily enjoying the game prior to 11.3.

When I just flat out ignored the market/Prime Access/other crap, I was happy logging in and playing/chatting to clan members, I enjoyed the game.

But, 11.3 didn't help at all.

When I just flat out ignored the market/Prime Access/other crap, I was happy logging in and playing/chatting to clan members, I enjoyed the game.

Well, a lot of us can agree that 11.3 is a flop in most aspects, but hey, there are some silver linings to it. I mean, the penta is gorgeous and the buffs to some classic weapons were nice.

11.3 is a terrible, terrible implementation, that should be reverted.

A fun as all hell grenade launcher with an odd suicide glitch does not save you from that.

Damage 2.0, changed after players just found their feet under it.

Armor+ HP Scaling for Grineer, anything above Level 40? Enjoy doing those 1's.

Invasion Infested? I have had several runs attempting to clear out the boss nodes, people join my games, then ask why they can't get (Insert Frame name here) instead of their Nyx parts. They get an explanation, and promptly quit the match and log off, stating 'Done with this until they fix this'

11.3 Needs to die in ice. Why Ice? Because Fire is garbage now too, and Ice has no drawbacks.

11.3 is a terrible, terrible implementation, that should be reverted.

A fun as all hell grenade launcher with an odd suicide glitch does not save you from that.

Damage 2.0, changed after players just found their feet under it.

Armor+ HP Scaling for Grineer, anything above Level 40? Enjoy doing those 1's.

Invasion Infested? I have had several runs attempting to clear out the boss nodes, people join my games, then ask why they can't get (Insert Frame name here) instead of their Nyx parts. They get an explanation, and promptly quit the match and log off, stating 'Done with this until they fix this'

11.3 Needs to die in ice. Why Ice? Because Fire is garbage now too, and Ice has no drawbacks.

Seems that you forgot the hotfix 11.3.2 and 11.3.3.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

Fire hasn't drawbacks anymore. Same thing to electric damage. Cold still acts beastly aigainst shield. Slash damage got his infested damage bonus back thanks to 11.3.3. Toxin damage is now way stronger. Now the only thing were we can complain about is blast damage without damage bonuses and radiation with two weaknesses for only one damage affinity.

So Nugget_, did you know that the current event forces people to play online for the Twin Viper Wraiths? To get the 100 points required, all four players must have made the 25 point antitoxin, which is the rarest and hardest to get the materials for, each member must have it equipped, use it, defend the station thing (Stalker can show up and potentially ruin it) to win. What really shows a lack of foresight is several things:

1. Bloom on the Scanner with the main background being bright green mixed with the yellow-orange colors of the scanner, it hurts my eyes to use it for more than a couple seconds at a time.

2. RNG once again, depending on if you can find the plants needed to scan for the rare antitoxin.

3. Trolls/griefers who can and will screw over everyone else by either not using their Lapis Antitoxin, or using a 10 point Antitoxin. So let's say you spent four hours grinding the same tileset (I think it's the exact same map with no variation too) and finally make a 25 point antitoxin and a Frost who joined decides to screw everyone else over by putting in a 10 point antitoxin, preventing you from the 100 points required (highest on each attempt only, not cumulative like in previous ones) and then dropping a bunch of snowglobes further out from the objective, making it impossible to shoot through unless you move inside the globes, limiting your field of fire.

The Informer event was super solo-friendly because more spawned solo and there was no one competing with you, but this event is the exact opposite, forcing you to team up to get the best reward which is yet another uber event exclusive that will likely be 'balanced' later on.

Truth be told, given how the Twin Gremlin Wraiths might perform and DE's past on this stuff, it just reeks of them nerfing the Brakk by forcing it to have falloff so when people saw a new Wraith event exclusive that took up the same slot, they'd run the event over and over to get the TGW. Not saying that's the case, but it's far too suspicious to think otherwise.

Yeah, I've gotta play U11.5 (which is sad, because I'm starting to find it to be a chore) and get a feel for the event. From what I've read about it, it's not too flash.

I need to go over my latest couple of edits again, too. I'm still super pissed off about the changes, and I have a lot to add.

I'm at work at the moment, so it'll have to wait.

Yeah, I've gotta play U11.5 (which is sad, because I'm starting to find it to be a chore) and get a feel for the event. From what I've read about it, it's not too flash.

I need to go over my latest couple of edits again, too. I'm still super &!$$ed off about the changes, and I have a lot to add.

Finished it, it's mostly waiting, the defense isn't hard, the missions to get there are easy. (got my 100 already)

I need to go over my latest couple of edits again, too. I'm still super &!$$ed off about the changes, and I have a lot to add.

Can't believe I forgot to mention that some prime BP parts (One of Ember Prime's, Boar Prime Reciever) are now only found in the Dere-Lag Void. So we're being forced into the Orokin Derelict even more because DE just doesn't seem to get it.

Can't believe I forgot to mention that some prime BP parts (One of Ember Prime's, Boar Prime Reciever) are now only found in the Dere-Lag Void. So we're being forced into the Orokin Derelict even more because DE just doesn't seem to get it.

.........Are you @(*()$ kidding me?!?!?

What a genius way to reduce dilution!

Un@(*()$believable.

.........Are you @(*()$ kidding me?!?!?

What a genius way to reduce dilution!

Un@(*()$believable.

Sicarus Prime Blueprint, Ember Prime Blueprint, and Boar Prime Receiver are the only ones added.

Frankly, I am pleased with this change because those items were all to be found in t3 void runs. So not only do you have to farm a T3 key (which is already a joke), you had to battle with the RNG and a massive loot table.

I think its far easier to farm the derelict defense, even solo. Ive already seen 2x sicaris BPs as a reward under wave 15.

I myself am still looking for the ember prime BP. But I feel its much easier to battle the defense reward tables on an easy key to make instead of fighting the crappy RNG on a hard to farm key.

But as far as the event, I dont care for it. For one, i didnt see anything specified about what you have to actually DO. First time in, seems like a normal exterminate mission. Then i see on the market the BPs for the vials to make with "special" ingredients. No word on where to find them. And even in a group seems most just rush to extraction anyways. So now the event, instead of being a run and gun grind on the same level a bunch of times, its now a MMORPG run and gun and material grind on the same level a bunch of times.

Atleast with the other event with the alpha/beta/corrupted data masses, the items needed dropped from the enemies you were killing and could get it with minimal issues.

Psst... People see things differently and to some can be construed as stupid. Just don't comment.

My guess is that DE is testing the waters with this change. If they think it goes over well enough (if it does or doesn't won't matter, it'll be what DE thinks, ugh) then they'll start putting more Prime parts into the Orokin Derelict. After all the shady crap they've pulled and creating more grind even though they've wanted to stop it, I honestly think that the three Prime parts being Dere-Lag Void only is just the beginning.

Psst... People see things differently and to some can be construed as stupid. Just don't comment.

Yeah, people see things differently. So, I'll comment as much as I want.

To me, this seems like a band-aid fix to reduce dilution.

The way Void rewards are done needs a complete overhaul. Not just moving a couple parts here and there (I mean, Glaive Prime was all over the place)

Yeah, people see things differently. So, I'll comment as much as I want.

To me, this seems like a band-aid fix to reduce dilution.

The way Void rewards are done needs a complete overhaul. Not just moving a couple parts here and there (I mean, Glaive Prime was all over the place)

What we need is a system of tokens to buy parts/formas from the Market place. Like, we get a new category [Void Rewards] and spend our tokens there.

What we need is a system of tokens to buy parts/formas from the Market place. Like, we get a new category [Void Rewards] and spend our tokens there.

Agreed 100%.

We need a token system more than ever. Void dilution was already bad enough. Now it's just out of hand.

I haven't played this game for some time now (last time i played was when they introduced those sand-tilesets with vors pistol). and to be honest, im shocked at the state this game is in now.

prime access

damage 2.0

infested-absence

still ridiculos market prices

still no token system

overloaded crappy droptables in the void...

i guess i'm never ever comming back to play this game, EVER.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147452-de-how-are-we-going-to-fight-grineers-now/page-12#entry1802317

According to those two charts, the main Anti-Grineer non-proc elements (Corrosive/Puncture) are ideal against almost all Grineer units. I'm ignoring Viral + it's proc because of how unreliable proc-based damage is since some weapons blow chunks for proc rate. Radiation is obviously crap against Grineer and you'd be laughed at for using it.

Until you fought Napalms, who literally laugh off almost everything else aside from Viral + it's Proc, even Corrosive/Puncture do almost jacksquat against a Napalm. All because of their armor type. It's so damn unintuitive that I can't even laugh at how bad it is.

So Damage 2.whatever is pretty much a needlessly complicated mess that doesn't work, so no surprise to anyone here.

• 2 weeks later...