Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I find the flotilla I was previously at?

Scylax

Question

Since there is a per-flotilla rank, it makes sense to stick to one flotilla. But what if I need to leave and come back? Do I just have to memorize my flotilla number? I don't see anything in the UI indicating which flotilla I have accumulated a score for

DaringValidAlaskankleekai.gif

Edited by Scylax

8 answers to this question

Well i asked for a this in a hotfix thread so we know the previous flotilla. In the mean time when I'm joining one I do pay attention to the instance number so i can get back in.

Usually i take an instance number easy to remember x)

• Like 1

There is no guarantee that the flotilla you pick will be the one you get,  because they fill up fast and the game just dumps you in another flotilla if the one you pick is full.    Leaving and remembering the number isn't a viable option.    You really have to stay.

• Like 2

On 2020-03-26 at 9:46 AM, Scylax said:

Since there is a per-flotilla rank, it makes sense to stick to one flotilla. But what if I need to leave and come back?

Only rarely can you go back. The flotilla will probably be full (and not shown in the list). Or if shown it will be almost full with many players selecting it to join, so even if you select it the chance is that you instead will be forced into another flotilla.

All this will also happen if a bug forces you to restart. It will also happen even if you have squad mates or friends still playing in the flotilla and inviting you back. It will even happen if you game/computer crashes and you select "rejoin squad" when logging in to Warframe again. Sometimes it even happens when you form a squad in the orbiter and go to a flotilla together (the team ges split up to different flotillas).

And when you are forced to a new flotilla all the standing you fought for is left in your previous and now unreachable flotilla.

Edited by Graavarg

You dont. Remember which one you are on when joining (or better write it down).

Although it doesnt fix the problem because often after crash, freeze or dc the flotilla you are enlisted on is not choosable (full).

Edited by Zakkhar

Side-note: It's generally best not to stick to the same Flotilla, as any Scarlet Credits earned above 5000 don't benefit from the bonus mechanic (3x gains). You'll get the bonus even if you leave, provided the Flotilla objective (100 Murex kills) is met.

Not an answer to your question, but hopefully helpful nonetheless. 😄

Try memorizing the Flotilla Relay and if you are with a friend it can help if he tells you the relay and a Tip I can give you before every start of a mission I send a pm to my partner the relay number so even if we both leave and forget we can look back in our chat together. I’m on PS4 so I’m unaware if there is an update with the UI on the Flotilla selection list or not but these are just ways I prevent from losing my Flotilla in the sea of many. 

Edited by (PS4)DeathMastro