Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone please tell me wth "Jojo" has to do with WF???

Fallowsthorn

I've literally never heard of this anime(???) before now and it seems to have nothing in common with Warframe? And yet it keeps coming up in the Community Warframe and Captura Take Two contests? What in the heck is this thing? Why? Did they reference WF and so there's a big subset of players who came from there? Have I been living under a rock and it's actually insanely popular with everyone except the people I know? Someone help, please, I'm so confused.

Even I have heard of Jojo and I'm not really into anime at all aside of some very few, select ones.

I think it mostly boils down to lots of anime fans playing the game, unsurprising given that WF has plenty of anime/manga influences.

Edited by Guest

Although I love Anime, I hate JoJo. It's just... I don't even know what to call it.

Anyway, there's a whole ot of JoJo fans playing this game. Some classic memes include Atlas' punches being used as a reference to some scene from JoJo where some guy beats the crap out of someone while shouting "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" or something.

Another one is Limbo stopping time in his rift being used as reference to the character Dio shouting "ZA WARUDO! (The World)" and then stopping time.

EDIT: Here's the Dio scene.

Spoiler

Edited by o0Despair0o