The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Murex is the Event's doom

MobyTheDuck

40 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Well there is no match-making for it, which is why nobody ever joins. You have to build the group yourself the old-fashioned way. I've been using recruitment chat. Bothers me to no end, because it feels like I'm living in the MMO stone age.

Oh, DE did add matchmaking in one of the recent patches. When interacting with the Railjack console as a solo player, you now have the choice between Host/Join/Cancel. So you CAN join via standard Railjack matchmaking and I HAVE had people join my Railjack missions - I was exaggerating before. It's just the same as standard Railjack. There aren't enough people playing who aren't on full teams to support it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, prodi1600 said:

I usually recieived them when back in the orbiter you receive an email from little duck with the bonus.

Do how many do we need to run off in order to get the bonus?  Can I do 1 and then go do other things and get the bonus (assuming it gets to 100)?  

1 hour ago, Educated_Beast said:

Do how many do we need to run off in order to get the bonus?  Can I do 1 and then go do other things and get the bonus (assuming it gets to 100)?  

I was farming for basmu so I did every one  I could and pushed as closer to 17 waves as I could, gonna do the same for the sword tho.

5 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Okie dokie, let's explain this.

Regardless of whether you do the ground or space mission, you rack up points for running the missions. Points = Credits.

Within the Flotilla Relay your points stack. So a ground run that can get you a tad a max of 2295 Points and can be repeated to get you up to around 4590 and so on. Ground mission Points and space mission Points are separate things but they both count towards the overall Operation score you see on your Navigation in the Orbiter, and both mean Credits to spend in the Store.

If your Flotilla Relay manages to fight off 100 Murex ships, you are marked for receiving a bonus when the Wave ends. Think of this like the rewards for Invasion in the regular star chart, where you complete all three missions, but only get the reward for completing it once the Invasion finishes. You get bonus points equal to double your best Points, whether that's ground or space, delivered to your Inbox after the end of a wave as a 'victory payout'.

So if you did two Ground missions and one Space mission, your Space mission got you 1800 points (max score), your two Ground missions got you up to 4590 points (2x max score), then your Navigation would show an Operation score of 6390 and you would have earned a total of 6390 Credits from the missions. If 100 Murex ships ran for the hills, then at the end of the wave you would get an Inbox message giving you 9180 Credits (2x the high score of 4590). Meaning that for this particular wave you have earned a total of 15,570 Credits.

Please note, however, that the bonus Credits are capped. You can only earn a maximum of 10,000 bonus Credits. So the optimum plan is to run missions up to a score of 5000 Points, then ensure that the Murex ships are fought off by looking at the current amount of squads doing ground or space, helping out the ones in need with some support drones (from the consoles) and running whichever mission type is short on squads to ensure that Codes are going from ground to space and hitting the ships as smoothly as possible.

This way you will always earn a minimum of 15,000 Credits, plus whatever else you gained from running extra missions to ensure the Murex get stuffed.

Be warned, you only get the bonus credits as a 'victory payout' if 100 Murex run away. This is why helping the same Flotilla Relay all the way to the end is important.

In theory, with a good wave, the farming for the rewards is actually really, really easy so far.

Currently this can mean that you potentially get to the Basmu in one Wave, you can get the Ceti Lacera in one wave if you run a few extra missions. You can get the Ballroom Simulacrum + both Liset Decorations in one wave. You can get three Stance Forma in one wave. You can get 15 common Arcanes or 10 Uncommon Arcanes in one wave.

What's going to hinder that is poor Flotilla Relay attendance and the standard suite of Warframe Bugs(tm).

Best bet? Pick a Flotilla Relay and stay in it until you see that 100/100, keep running the missions, reap the benefits at the end.

• Like 2

On 2020-03-27 at 11:36 AM, Steel_Rook said:

Yeah, not saying that I WILL solo it - just that I can if nobody joins. Because nobody ever join.

Are you setting yourself to public before you launch? IIRC you can't pause in the Scarlet missions anyway, so pointless to go solo with the hopes of being able to step away for a moment.