Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Flights cannot be equiped on some bows including Ivara's Artemis Bow (not just crossbows).

-MG-CephalonCinnamon

Baro finally brought us Split Flights after it being in the game for months and I get it and iimmediately notice they nerfed it and made it exlude crossbows specifically. I thought this was a bit excessive considering that it had already been the game and some players had access to it, but I go to try and put it on my kuva Bramma and notice that its not there and after double checking and looking at other bows i realise DE also excluded it not just from crosbows but also from the bramma and lenz. (As i got rid of my mutalist cernos i couldnt check that but as the clouds used to be able to proc the on-hit i would expec DE-antifun to have excluded that too)

Edit : This one I am angry about you can't even equip it on Ivaras Artemis Bow, now the argument about it shooting any projectiles is irrelevant as the cernos prime CAN equip split flights and equiping concentrated arrow doesn't allow it to be equiped either.

I get the the bramma is a launcher too, but that shouldn't take priority as it is also listed as a sniper (along with other launchers) but doesn't qualify for sniper only sorties, it wouldn't bother me as much is the system was consistent with rules, naming, tags and descriptions.

unknown.pngAs you can see split flights does not show up, despite the bramma being counted as a bow, even acording to Thunderboltunknown.pngThe original prenerf mod can be seen here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYc8kTr7ao

bellow are the prenerf and postnerf compared.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by CephalonLewd
  • Like 2

Simple answer, balance....the Bramma is broken as it is alraedy, why they released such weapon anyway beats me, generating hype i assume, onyl to nerf it in a few months anyway again.

Which i say, not just DE's fault but also Communitys, you play a bow for stealth..i rather had changed Thunderbolt changed to 100% instead so you can choose what explodes.

8 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Read above

Ok i didnt know about that, doesnt change the fact that it should be equipable on Ivara Anyway, nor is the mod going to make me (or many others i assume) convert to using 'normal' bows, i would be fine with it being excluded from the bramma if the description at least said it.

Edited by CephalonLewd

24 minutes ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Can't use the mod on the only 3 Bows worth using? Waste of Endo and ducats then. 

Edit: Will admit it makes Cernos Prime an even funner meme weapon. Still worthless, but funny.

ikr cuz i'm gonna go into an exterminate/defense/arbies with a bow thats now lenz/bramma. And for stealth, there's Loki with Hushed invisibility ☺️