Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The pub leeching situation, in ASIA region.

Takyaa

I've been playing warframe for quite awhile now, i used to like the game a lot mainly because of the community, helpful people and engaging teammates i meet in pub matchmaking.

Up until recently, i stopped playing in public matchmaking unless it was necessary like Tridolon or Scarlet spear. 

Why?

1. ESO - Inaros, Limbo, and all the afk frame, for at least 8/10 runs. All they do is hide on top or bottom of the map layout, waiting for a saryn or potential "carry" to join, otherwise leave after a zone, without doing a single thing.
2. RAILJACK - Especially during this double affinity weekend, i ran a few Giant Point in veil promixia to level my intrinsic ups as a host, but i've been getting afk teammate who sits on the gunnery position, hiding behind the forge, or even on the SLINGSHOT or PILOT SEAT (i had to abort), dealing 0% damage, 0 kills, 0 damage taken, without helping out on anything, not even crewship or repairs. I personally do no think one will be totally "clueless" about railjack especially when they've reached veil proximia, that was just straight up afk leech.
3.KUVA FLOODS - I do not often meet those afk players in kuva farm, but when i do, usually some of them will straight up afk. Not helping the objectives, not helping out on kuva, not even moving, until the one minute extraction finished it's count down. "Can they even obtain the kuva reward withot moving?", idk.

Those 3, are the mission types i played the most, there are other missions that i do not play often, which i heard from some players complaining about leechers as well, such as open world bounties, sorties, kuva lich murmur farm and so on..

It's very frustrating to have such encounters so often.
For ESO, sometimes i choose to play at Europe or NA region when i have more stable internet because the players are more engaging and helpful (less afk players) over there compared to Asia. But for railjack, i couldn't afford to play in over 300ms ping, therefore Asia is the only region i can play at.

I understand that warframe is a game of grind, and people sometime do burnout from all the grind, becoming lazy or losing the interest to play. But if one feel so, please, please look for one who willing to help you instead of heading into PUB to afk, wasting other's time. Thank you.

• Like 4

OP, I share what you've experienced too. I'm in Asia region. You'll meet leechers more often in endless fissures, especially defense.

Leechers have been a long time problem in this region. There's nothing else we can do than just quit the mission the first chance we get. Reporting is okay BUT if you're willing to report a sheer amount of them, one by one, with screenshots... too much of a hassle for something we don't even know getting followed through by DE team

totally agree.

another problem, due to CHINA's national firewall

the connection are very unstable because lots player from there,

and makes more easy to bug at the sametime. (yes, lots bug happens with bad connection)

not racist btw.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DSAUSAGE:

not racist btw.

it has nothing to do with that. i like asians and have asian wife. they are very EFFICIENT. its better to be AFK and do other things. i was born near russia and have many russian friends. they would do the same. its better to be AFK, get exp and other crap and watch movies or do other things.

EZ

1 hour ago, Battle.Mage said:

it has nothing to do with that. i like asians and have asian wife. they are very EFFICIENT. its better to be AFK and do other things. i was born near russia and have many russian friends. they would do the same. its better to be AFK, get exp and other crap and watch movies or do other things.

EZ

ease up on your life history dude, no one thinks you are a racist. people just love to label everything in this day and age to their hearts content. 

• Like 2