Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush Repair Drone and 0.25% Drop chance

xMarvin732

I noticed i repaired the wrong weapons for my Railjack and wanted to buy the rush repair drone, i went to market to buy it but i noticed its not there, on warframe wiki i found out 

Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market

We are removing the option to buy the Rush Repair Drone and leaving it only as a reward earned at the end of mission (no longer an in-world drop due to security concerns). We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage. While it technically abides by our rule of ‘Pay for Time’, it bypasses a huge segment of the Railjack resource value. You can still pay to rush Repairs once you’ve contributed resources, but you can no longer outright bypass the entire experience by purchasing the item from the market. We will continue to use Rush Repair Drones as a reward - just not as a Market item.

And the Drop rate of it is 0.25%!!
Are you insane DE? How should someone get the railjack ready if you cant even solo it alone in Veil proxima because the Command Intrinsics still doesnt exist!

I just checked the Legendary Core drop rate and its 0.18%, if you are really lucky, maybe once in 7 Years you will get a repair drone.

Edited by xMarvin732

Just now, BansheePrime said:

You know you can use resources to repair this stuff. Right?

I know that of course lol, but people like me have a real life too and cant spend all day on warframe.
Especially when theres barely anyone joining to farm resources.

7 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

I noticed i repaired the wrong weapons for my Railjack and wanted to buy the rush repair drone, i went to market to buy it but i noticed its not there, on warframe wiki i found out 

And the Drop rate of it is 0.25%!!
Are you insane DE? How should someone get the railjack ready if you cant even solo it alone in Veil proxima because the Command Intrinsics still doesnt exist!

I just checked the Legendary Core drop rate and its 0.18%, if you are really lucky, maybe once in 7 Years you will get a repair drone.

You do know you can scrap the wrong gun to get the resource refund right?