Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Hotfix: Titania Prime

TITANIA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

d4f42bad987304fa3ad425aa3c94bed2.jpg&key

Play tricks on your enemies before decimating them as the terrifying temptress, Titania Prime. The mischievous pixie arrives with the Pangolin Prime and Corinth Prime!

Titania Prime

Tempting and terrifying, this is Titania in her ultimate form.

Corinth Prime

Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This shotgun has two firing modes: buckshot and grenade projectile. The Corinth Prime boasts a 20-shot magazine with a reload that applies to the whole magazine vs. one shell at a time!

Pangolin Prime

Honoring one of the first Tenno clans, their house sword has been beautifully redesigned. With each killing thrust one can almost hear it sing.

e67b2aec5cd30662e8495c57117e274d.jpg&key

You can find Titania Prime, Corinth Prime, and Pangolin Prime Relics in their classic spots (Void, Derelict, Defense, Survival, etc) with the addition of Railjack missions. Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations!

*Once Operation: Scarlet Spear is live on Switch, the Relic rewards from Ground Assault and Murex Raid missions will be replaced by these new Relics. Visit the Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0 status thread to get updates on what’s to come on Switch. 

cd21b03b19ec87f12a9dd5cbf5734391.jpg&key

*For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next! 

Check out the newest Prime gear with Titania Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market. 

Limbo Prime, Pyrana Prime, and Destreza Prime have entered the Vault.

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Destreza Prime Handle with Redeemer Prime Blade.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

The usual Riven Disposition changes that come with each new round of Prime Access is being held back until Consoles have been caught up to date with Operation: Scarlet Spear:

March 31 @ 4:15 PM ET - Update:

The Gigelor Prime Syandana has been added to Titania Prime Access on PC!

Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively. Follow the coming update's Status Thread here!

Titania has had a history of clipping with Syandanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!

TitaniaPrime_Syandana2.png

• Like 1

Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively. Follow the coming update's Status Thread here!

Titania has had a history of clipping with Syandanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!

• Like 3

Hypothetically speaking, does that mean that a player would have two copies of the Syndana, with the newer one being denoted with something such as Gigelor Prime (Shortened)?

edit: I just noticed the two syndana names being separate as Gigelorum Prime / Gigelor Prime, instead of a typo of "Gigelorum". (I made this small post via my phone earlier this afternoon, but I didn't see the word "Gigelorum" at the time, so I thought they were both named Gigelor Prime.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I noticed there may have been a typo with the word "Gigelor" at first, but then once I saw the two words above separately, I realized the newer syndana may actually have "Gigelor Prime" for a name instead of "Gigelorum Prime (Shortened)".

11 hours ago, (NSW)Macigarette said:

gauss or grendel prime? when are they relased? along with inaros prime?

If going by release order predictions, Inaros would be released around end of the year.
Gauss and Grendel are the newest warframes, so they would get their prime versions around 2023.
But none of them are confirmed.

sooooo what about the host error for players who create a group than when it starts it kicks an says host not found and send you back to orbiter but stuck in place forcing a reboot of the software

question is do you guys even play the consoles versions on your designated versions live ps4,xbox,switch or you guys just play it on pc an call it good

On 2020-03-31 at 3:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Thanks for the update, Helene, Saturn.

You probably heard that joke a thousand times already lol.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
  • Like 1

Hi, so as of a recent hotfix, I have been experiencing this glitch where it says that I am offline, as well as everyone in my friends list and clan list are offline as well. But I can clearly see that people from my clan are online, because I would talk to them in the Clan chat. But they can't invite me to squad, and I can't invite them either. It says on my end "Could not send invite," and on their end it says I am offline. I did my research, and it turns out this glitch has happened to a number of people in 2015. Some people just waited, others went to the settings to analyze network. Others deleted the game and redownloaded. I did all of that and nothing has changed. Can someone help me?

15 minutes ago, (NSW)ThatGuyOverThere said:

Hi, so as of a recent hotfix, I have been experiencing this glitch where it says that I am offline, as well as everyone in my friends list and clan list are offline as well. But I can clearly see that people from my clan are online, because I would talk to them in the Clan chat. But they can't invite me to squad, and I can't invite them either. It says on my end "Could not send invite," and on their end it says I am offline. I did my research, and it turns out this glitch has happened to a number of people in 2015. Some people just waited, others went to the settings to analyze network. Others deleted the game and redownloaded. I did all of that and nothing has changed. Can someone help me?

I'm in the same boat. I've tried everything I can think of. Changing my dns, reinstalling, buying my switch a network adapter, network analysis, changing ports, changing server, rebooting modem/router, and more.

I've heard that some people have had luck with going to other networks, but that the issue as returns when they true at home again.