Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet spear cc frames

Rhalick0

So with limbo changes can anyone tell me why anybody would use limbo over nova now?

2×dmg mutiplier with infnite strong slow over stun that breaks doesn't seem much of a choice at all.

Shows how shortsighted DE is about this game with their terribly designed content.

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

Ideally, all of the CC frames would be able to compete for relative functionality in this event.

lol tell that to Khora in the space missions. Strangledome just doesn't effect Sentients at all and Ensare only mostly works sometimes unless Batalysts just decide to ignore it completely. 

On the ground she's pretty solid at area denial vs the Grineer but you gotta be running around like crazy to maintain it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

lol tell that to Khora in the space missions. Strangledome just doesn't effect Sentients at all and Ensare only mostly works sometimes unless Batalysts just decide to ignore it completely. 

On the ground she's pretty solid at area denial vs the Grineer but you gotta be running around like crazy to maintain it. 

As a Hydroid main, I know all about enemies just totally ignoring my intent and best efforts. 😃 I can only imagine Sentients totally ignore his skills as they always have. Frankly, I'm not bothering with this event.. it's made for CC, but not any CC, just like... a handful of em.. 'cause that's fiiiine..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, hackedraptor said:

So with limbo changes can anyone tell me why anybody would use limbo over nova now?

2×dmg mutiplier with infnite strong slow over stun that breaks doesn't seem much of a choice at all.

Shows how shortsighted DE is about this game with their terribly designed content.

Because Molecular Prime has diminishing returns on Sentients. On top of that, Stasis still freezes the projectiles of the sentients (except the disco ball attack) in the rift even when the sentients can start to move. Plus the rift itself still protects everything in it from sentients from the outside.

• Like 1