Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains' "Liberation" Bounty needs fixing

Duality52

The "Liberation" Bounty is a mix of Defense and Survival, with a "control" meter draining based on the number of Grineer in the control area. There are several problems that make this Bounty really awful:

• Any Grineer on the Firbolgs (Grineer dropships) or Bolkor (gunship) will count towards draining the meter, even if they are not deployed.
  • Said Grineer can also be spawned far away from the control area, yet the meter continues to drain for no good reason.
  • The Firbolgs and Bolkors will count as enemies that will slowly drain the meter.

The major Grineer base towards the northern part of the Ostwan Range is most noticeably affected by this imbalance. It's to a point where the bonus objective is near impossible unless you try to camp their spawns that is far away from the Bounty zone.

• Like 1

You are right, several (hundred) people have made suggestions to improve liberation, and some of the other objectives.  So I agree....   but I will just try to offer a little advice to try and work around it.  

-Use enemy radar aura and or exilus mods 

-Use frames with abilities that have a ton of range and or highlight enemies. 

-In genera do not kill TO FAST in Liberation.  Each guy gives 10% but as you know the energy drain is way faster.  If you slowly kill guys one by one you can maintain control a little easier.  But if you have to many guys alive than it drains insanely fast.   So you have to be balanced in your killing.  If you nuke stuff it can take to long to find more enemies.  

-The mountain base is a beast,  also the one in the crater.  Those two get reinforced by that big gunship... You really have to take that thing out to have a good chance of winning.  Im not sure if I mess with those in T5 bounties... I know in the lower ones I just use my archgun but I think at T5 those things are insanely armored lol.  There are probably a few weapon builds that can nuke those ships but I have never tried to find them.   

Nidus and Ember are some of my frames to use there.  Dont think I use gara with her 3 augmented for T5..to squishy... Titania would also be pretty squishy but a Lantern build would be hella fun to try especially on lower levels.  Nova does great at marking enemies but you REALY dont want to slow stuff during liberation lol.  Maybe try a speed nova?? 

Some areas that needs to be defended are just too big, may even include caves down below (I had meter drain quickly even though nothing showed up on a 60+m enemy radar).

Titania works fine, with active Tributes in Razorwing you barely get hit and enemies also get highlighted.

You will need like 3 enemy detect mods at least to know where they can drop. But yes the mission does have issues with enemy dropping zones, I mean there are zone that small but they wouldn't even drop in there properly, that is very frustrating. I'm not asking them to drop right in front of us or in the center, just make it properly. Not we in a f*cking cave and you dropped the troop on the top of it, and they have to going a round route to enter the cave ...