The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your targets in the game now?

Exqualater

57 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

.....For the first time in my WF career....I've mastered trade chat lol. I just wanted to clean out my inventory a little bit and ended up walking away with more plat than I expected.

What do I do now with my newfound wealth? Theres so much stuff to buy I dont know what to get!

I feel like Neo when he started seeing in code....

You missed the golden days tenno. When an energize set was 1+k in plat and we had the nightmare lor community active on PS4... sad days we took a group picture on our last few lors before we started. I’m legit in tears rn thinking about it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You missed the golden days tenno. When an energize set was 1+k in plat and we had the nightmare lor community active on PS4... sad days we took a group picture on our last few lors before we started. I’m legit in tears rn thinking about it.

Lol aw it's ok man. You actually got to go through it and say you were there, that's what matters.

2 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Every night when I get home I turn on warframe go into my operator and walk slowly to my personal quarters then I sit where my bed is. My goal is to fall asleep at the same time as my operator does to see if I can achieve transference and save the game from the inside out 

I was taking a break from work and my mind drifted to half dream, half reality. I started hunting something down and had a sense someone just fell out of the 4th floor window. 

I snapped awake and the fire alarm started ringing non stop for 20 minutes. The building went on lockdown and none of the security and firemen could find the cause. 

I wonder where my Warframe is. Sitting quietly till the next dream. 

On 2020-04-17 at 3:29 PM, (PS4)CoronelXupomoses said:

having gotten most of the frames and weapons I want... having a lot of plat from farming, I recently dived head deep into fashion framing. preeetty happy with some results.

my target now is this baby here

liger-inuzuka-hydroid-deluxe-fin-wtrmrk-

When did DE release a Captain Morgan frame?