Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: April 27 - 30

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting  from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Save the Children Fundraising: Help Us Reach Our $20,000 Goal!

Save the Children has launched a global appeal to help support children and families affected by the threat of Coronavirus. They are distributing hygiene supplies to ensure communities can wash their hands, and vital health information on how to stay safe and prevent the spread of infection and supporting health workers on the front lines. They are using their decades of experience with kids in crisis to give parents guidance and tools to reassure and support their children during this difficult time.

If you would like to donate to the Save the Children campaign outside of our twitch streams, you can do so by going here: http://wrfr.me/covid

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 1 x Display - Glyph
  • Tuesday: 1 x Display - Landscape
  • Wednesday: 1 x Display - Squared
  • Thursday: 1 x Note Beacon

It’s time to deck out your Orbiter with this week’s Display Drops!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg.2b97d67256e2f

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

10 minutes ago, OliveLapung said:

15 Nightwave emissary credits per 10000 points is just too painfull,please raise it to 20 emissary credits DE thank you.😅

It's easy to hit 10k pts per level, I've been maxed to round 60 for a couple weeks.  I'd like to see Nitian Extract available in places other than Nightwave.

29 minutes ago, ThunderHawk1994 said:

It's easy to hit 10k pts per level, I've been maxed to round 60 for a couple weeks.  I'd like to see Nitian Extract available in places other than Nightwave.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nitain_Extract

Acquisition

1 hour ago, IIAc3sII said:

Post these announcements 24h IN ADVANCE already, I'm getting so tired of this.

You posted this literally 1 hour before Mondays stream would start, you expect me to read the warframe news every single hour of every single day just to not miss streams?

I always have to find out the next day that on previous day a stream happened.

The stream times for the Monday through Thursday streams have been VERY consistent.  Even prior to the whole stream from home thing it was Monday: Xbox1 at 1pm, Tuesday: PS4 @ 4pm, Wednesday NinTENdo @10am and Thursday Prime Time @ 7pm. If they had jumped around alot, then you would have a valid argument. But they have not done so, therefore please recognize the pattern they have set in place and be ready for the Monday 1pm streams. 

All these posts are really doing is serving as a reminder and informing people as to what special drops are now offered and whether they are planning a Friday Devstream.

Other Games I have played would host people in a similar fashion to the partner program Warframe does.  They would post a schedule like this on a Monday, sometimes an hour before the streamer was set to go live or in some cases 3-5 hours AFTER the first streamer had already finished.  That was a problem, because each week the times varied greatly and I had to convert different times every single week.  This is much better since we convert times ONCE and reliably already know when to expect them (and only have to adjust for summer/winter type hour changes).  But I get it, It would be helpful for some to plan the week ahead by already knowing on a Friday night what the next week will look like.

GL ☺️

5 hours ago, IIAc3sII said:

If that is the case, then why doesnt DE just make this announcement on Sunday(or Friday if they have nobody in the weekend), if its so consistent, they can just let us know sooner and NOT 1 hour before it actually happens, thats just bad communication on their part and its not up to the public to figure out a pattern on their streams just to know when a stream might happen in the future because their announcements fail in telling us in advance.

I always have to calculate the ET to my time, take into account winter or summer hours, now I have to look for consistencies and figure it out myself.

But your right, I will note down and make a schedule myself about the hours of the streams, because I cannot rely on these announcements.

Unless there have been changes to this schedule, which they are consistent at telling us the previous week, it has been this way for over a year. The schedule has been, as was mentioned earlier, monday 1pm et, tuesday 4pm et, wednesday 10am et, thursday 7pm et. There is no need for an announcement because it is not changing. Every time it does change they make an announcement well in advance. Go ahead and plan what yours and the other people not noticing the patterns's weeks look like for week of Sept 14-17. It will be this schedule unless mentioned sometime previously the week of Sept 7th or even earlier if some disaster was happening. Every week between now and the mentioned dates will also be the same, unless mentioned the previous week, which they always do.

21 hours ago, Supaapple said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nitain_Extract

Acquisition

Also you have chance of wolf dropping it whenever you defeat him at least he did in passed 

23 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting  from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Save the Children Fundraising: Help Us Reach Our $20,000 Goal!

Save the Children has launched a global appeal to help support children and families affected by the threat of Coronavirus. They are distributing hygiene supplies to ensure communities can wash their hands, and vital health information on how to stay safe and prevent the spread of infection and supporting health workers on the front lines. They are using their decades of experience with kids in crisis to give parents guidance and tools to reassure and support their children during this difficult time.

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 1 x Display - Glyph
  • Tuesday: 1 x Display - Squared
  • Wednesday: 1 x Display - Landscape
  • Thursday: 1 x Note Beacon

It’s time to deck out your Orbiter with this week’s Display Drops!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg.2b97d67256e2f

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I’m confused so what about Titania prime if we watch we get her or something?

Archived