Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Railjack Tools Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

11 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

If you're getting Zetki parts, than that means you're fighting Elite outriders.  
Having to choose between the two is the main problem imo. I think the dropchance should be increased a little regardless. But especially if it's gonna stay non-elite only

The 3-4 highest level missions usually have Elites from my experience, so the missions I seem to get the most normal outriders in are:

• Veil - Gian point
  • Saturn - Mordo cluster
  • Earth - Minhast Station

(if you only want this avionic, saturn is the worst of the 3 imo)  

"If you're getting Zetki parts, than that means you're fighting Elite outriders..."
well, in practice, I only started picking up MK III pieces from the Zetki house very often, after I started going to the node Ruse War Field from Veil...
and the name of the enemy that drops these pieces is called: Elite Exo Outrider (in Veil)

update:
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that you were talking about avionics...   😞
my comment was about parts like shield, engine, reactor and weapon.

Edited by F0KK3R
correcting my comment

15 hours ago, F0KK3R said:

well, in practice, I only started picking up MK III pieces from the Zetki house very often, after I started going to the node Ruse War Field from Veil...
and the name of the enemy that drops these pieces is called: Elite Exo Outrider (in Veil)

that's what I said? 
Ruse War Field has Elite Exo Outriders, which give you zetki reactors etc. BUT 0% chance for the Turret Velocity avionic.  
If you want the avionic, you need to do a lower level mission like Gian point to fight Exo Outriders (non-elite). Which means you won't get any zetki parts. All just for a 0.1% chance of the avionic.

With Zetki parts I did mean Zetki shield/engine/reactor/weapon. The problem is that you have to choose between those and the avionic, and the avionic dropchance is way too low.

Edited by MaiNeym

I have noticed that the scrap option for the components is of no use to me...
I have 3 pieces that I cannot distinguish which of the three has its best parameter...
Therefore, I am obliged to enter the armament in the DOJO and check one by one and then yes, scrap the component with less efficiency!  

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this on another main thread but then I realized the different topics so here is the right place I think to post this.

So I absolutely love flying around in my big spaceship called a rail jack.  I love the different roles and the idea of working together to accomplish a mission.  It is all I worry about right now in Warframe.  I am still in the gearing up process, but having ranks 8 7 7 7 I have noticed somethings that could easily make it better.

Can I adjust my rail-jack armament mods without going to the Dojo like in the rail jack in-between missions or something.

Problem 1: 90% of people don't know what they are doing when they enter my ship even on high levels and do either nothing or waste resources firing all of my armaments at nothing.
   possible solutions:  - add some kind of tutorial before being allowed on rail-jacks simply explaining what the stations are and what they do.
                                  - (I haven't verified this isn't already a thing but) allow people to spend enough intrinsic to do basic things like use the artillery so that I can do things like teach other random tenno the joys of using the rail jack. I often find it common that people can't even enter my artillery.
                                  - allow the ship owner the ability to turn off the use of armaments on the side guns.

Problem 2: Programmers need more time to fix them bugs like tether not doing damage for not pilot and other issues.  As a programmer myself I know these are generally time constraint issues brought on by the need to get the product out fast enough to make any sort of money and that this is calculated in the the general "Agile" approach of programing but can we please bump up the bug fixes for rail-jack, the bugs are pretty egregious.

In closing I absolutely love the new rail-jack system and after I got over the silly name and actually flew in one; I was instantly in love.  I would love more of this kind of content and would love a larger part of the community the simple ability to participate and feel like they are helping.

What do you guys that read this think am I right or should there be other changes that more experienced people would know about.

17 hours ago, JydiLehi said:

...90% of people don't know what they are doing when they enter my ship even on high levels and do either nothing or waste resources firing all of my armaments at nothing.

your suggestion for the tutorial is good, however, the problem will keep happening.

I could mention a number of other problems that I have been through, such an example;
a troller, who "sat" in my captain's chair and never left the position of free piloting, even with the polite requests for him to withdraw from it.

as there is an option not yet enabled in the intrinsics called COMMAND, I give my suggestion to the game developer, that
among the possible abilities that will appears in this new intrinsic, are included those of control over these unusual situations...
I leave it open here, more suggestions like:

* control over what can be used by other players.
* contribute with your suggestion, pls...

• 2 weeks later...

Ressource/Wreckage

• Dirac is useless
  • Lavan weapons doesn't drop (i've maxed all weapons from Vidar and Zetki 2 times but still get 0 Lavan)

When the update removed the titanium problem, I had immediately afterwards the trachon problem. But once I finished maxing out all the Zetki weapons for the second time and started maxing out the Zetki components, it was the pustrels that started to be a problem for me. After thinking about it, I rather say to myself that it's the Zetki weapons and components that drop way too much compared to the other houses. Lavan and Vidar should drop much more often and Zetki should drop much less often.

Avionics

Removing houses makes things simpler but makes the building more frustrating. The super cool thing about the old mechanism was having the choice of the drain/value ratio through the houses while using only maxed out avionics.
It is quite easy to reproduce the first point using a non-linear progression of the values of an avionic according to the ranks (in log form, for example).
The second point is clearly less concrete since it plays mainly on a psychological rope since unconsciously maxed build = all avionics at max rank. To redefine this idea, I think that allowing a maxed avionic to be used at lower ranks would help facilitate the use of lower ranks by players. I would even go so far as to think that being able to use all the ranks of an avionics should be chargeable (it could be in the form of a pseudo ranks significantly more expensive which would unlock the use of all the ranks). This cost should reinforce the idea that a maxed build goes through a balance between the drain and the values of the avionics and not only by trying to reach at all costs the maximum values of each avionics.
With these 2 points, we would keep the simplicity of the current system and we should avoid the frustration of not having a maxed build on the pretext that all avionics are not maxed out.

Valance transfert

Good place to use dirac. It may be used as a joker ressource.

Perapse you may increase the range of random value on components/weapons like it was on initial release.

Not strictly about valance transfert but almost

Can you make the passive of MK III components exchangeable between houses (a bit like Arcane, for example) ?

A little something about the forge

It would be nice to have a console that would allow us to control all four forges at the same time. It could even be a component like the shield, the engine and the reactor with specific statistics depending on the houses, such as the cooling rate, the efficiency of the ship or the amount of stored resources. And it would be cool to have an automatic refinement (or at least a reminder if there are still resources in stock) at the end of the mission. And to have an alert when the stock of a resource is full.

• Like 1