Why we cant have endgame content

27 minutes ago, NameLessFreak said:

How? I tried it several times. Even if I hit level 4 alert the spawns sometimes just die past level 35. Am I missing something or do I just have S#&$ty luck?

It keeps going up and up, they plant more and more beacons, they just dont always show. You can see this by sometimes killing beacons and having the alert stay at 4 still. I was out there for around an hour or so, spent the whole time at the temple (big Nef statue). The problem is when you run out of spawns, which happens alot all over spaceport aswell as inside of the temple and the labs, the outside of those places are pretty solid to keep the alert rolling.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

It keeps going up and up, they plant more and more beacons, they just dont always show. You can see this by sometimes killing beacons and having the alert stay at 4 still. I was out there for around an hour or so, spent the whole time at the temple (big Nef statue). The problem is when you run out of spawns, which happens alot all over spaceport aswell as inside of the temple and the labs, the outside of those places are pretty solid to keep the alert rolling.

What I'm saying is this just stops. Like they either don't plant or they just don't spawn despite being alert level 4. 

5 hours ago, NameLessFreak said:

What I'm saying is this just stops. Like they either don't plant or they just don't spawn despite being alert level 4. 

I have those issues at times, but it isnt very often. Not sure what can be causing it if you experience it often. You may be killing the mobs that place the beacons too fast, I usually wait for a while after each group spawns just so I dont happen to flatline a beacon carrier before he gets it up.

Archived