Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator cosmetic ideas

This in general is just for me to add any kind of cosmetic idea I come up with.

1: I have come up with that I'd like DE to add into the game is a "Fursuit" for the Operator, something like taking Kubrow or Kavat fur and creating a suit out of them along with a mask similar to the Lotus Mask or the Warframe masks that Nakak has in her shop.

I know it's not something that a lot of people would care about, or want, but I'd like to have more customization options for my Operator.

Letting players create a "fursona" would be nice as well, allow people to express themselves in the game.

2: A simple idea would be giving Operators more "normal" clothing, stuff like a sweater, T-shirts, pants, etc let people make them look like a normal kid instead of some edgy boi/gurl/other.

3: Syndicate based suits, more of a reason to level syndicates outside of Relic packs and augments.

Edited by (PS4)TheGrineerSlayer
Added information to it.
  • Like 2

I could see a Kubrow/Kavat Head Mask that lets you toggle betweeen "hood closed" where it looks like a taxidermied head worn over yours like a mask and "hood open" where it's more like that thing where you wear the animal skin as a hat but your face is still visible underneath that upper jaw.

1 hour ago, Cobalt313 said:

I could see a Kubrow/Kavat Head Mask that lets you toggle betweeen "hood closed" where it looks like a taxidermied head worn over yours like a mask and "hood open" where it's more like that thing where you wear the animal skin as a hat but your face is still visible underneath that upper jaw.

Open would look better if it looked like you were peeking out of their open mouth, at least to me it would.