Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3rd Party Trading as Mastery Rank 1?

RenzorTheRed

Question

8 answers to this question

And if I'm getting parts or a set of a Prime Warframe, are they just blueprints and I still have to come up with all of the components to build the parts? Or is it the parts plus chassis blueprint and I'll have everything I need aside from the Orokin cells or whatever?

Edited by RenzorTheRed

8 minutes ago, RenzorTheRed said:

And if I'm getting parts or a set of a Prime Warframe, are they just blueprints and I still have to come up with all of the components to build the parts? Or is it the parts plus chassis blueprint and I'll have everything I need aside from the Orokin cells or whatever?

Warframes can only be traded as blueprints (main blueprint + part blueprints), you have to get the resources, build the parts (chassis, neuroptics, systems) then the warframe.

More reading:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Trading#Limitations

If it doesn't jump to the correct section, scroll down until the heading "Limitations".

• For Warframes, players can only trade the respective Prime Warframe Blueprints. Parts that are crafted through any blueprints, and the fully built Warframes themselves cannot be traded. Note that if you inadvertently started the crafting process in the Foundry and then realised you wished to trade away the blueprint - it is possible to cancel the crafting process before completion and get the Prime blueprint back, as well as all resources used, except Argon Crystals.
  • For Weapons, only blueprints and parts for the Prime, Wraith, and Vandal weapon variants are tradeable. Any other weapons and their blueprints or parts cannot be traded, except for the blueprints/parts of following ones, which can in fact be traded: IgnisWraith Ignis Wraith, Pathocyst Pathocyst, Pennant Pennant, Quellor Quellor, Shedu Shedu, GrineerCombatKnife Sheev, Wolf Sledge Image Wolf Sledge.
    • MaraDetron Mara Detron, and also Syndicate and Prisma weapons are exceptions, and are considered Special Weapons, which are tradeable as a whole, but only if they are completely unranked with no affinity, and unaltered with no Forma, Lens, or Orokin Catalyst applied.
      • These weapons, will remain tradeable even if recolored, customized with skins, cosmetic attachments, modded with regular weapon mods, or freely used in the Simulacrum, due to no affinity being gained from killing the spawned mobs. This is particularly useful for trying out expensive Syndicate and Prisma weapons to test their accuracy, attack speed/rate of fire, range/damage falloff, recoil, reload speed, or general handling characteristics without fear of losing the ability to sell or resell the weapons to other players later, if they are not to the user's liking.

Edited by nms.

@RenzorTheRed Prime Warframe parts come as blueprints; they cannot be traded once they've been built. Resources, such as Orokin Cells or Plastids, cannot be traded either, so you would have to fund the resources needed yourself. Note that Warframe.market is not affiliated with Digital Extremes in any way, and is instead a third party site where players can list items for sale or purchase, and the site provides a string of text you can copy and paste into the chat window in-game to sent a message to someone to say that you want to buy or sell something, and that you saw their posting on Warframe.market. Refer to @nms.'s reply for more information about trading limitations.

Regardless of the item, you must be Mastery Rank 2 to trade items with other players, and must have 2-Factor Authentication(2FA) enabled in order to trade. Once you are Mastery Rank 2 and have enabled 2FA, you can trade X+1 times per day(daily reset is at 8pm Eastern US time), where X is equal to your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 2, you can trade 3 times per day; at Mastery Rank 20, you can trade 21 times per day.

I hope this helped.

• Like 2

The others pretty much covered everything, there's only two thoughts I wanted to add.

After reaching MR2 and becoming able to trade, check the MR requirements of the items you want to buy. You cannot trade for items with a higher MR requirement than your own MR.

The beginner plat you've got for free is not tradable. If you didn't spend it yet, I suggest to buy Warframe and weapon slots with it, you'll need those! 

I'd like to add that you should pay attention where you want to spend your plat, because being MR1 is really low in what you are able to get (there are MR limitations like people said above) and your own experience. You might think it's a great deal to buy something now, but during normal gameplay you might get easy access to that, wasting plat. Anyway, it's your plat and you do whatever you want with it, just my suggestion. 

What also I found with friends is the Host must be the owner of the item to trade. Buying a Euphona Prime, we had a weird issue where me hosting even though I was above the MR requirement: the seller wasn't able to trade. We had to swap over for him to host before the game permitted a trade.