Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you access the new Nightwave?

Steel_Rook

Question

I got a Warframe update today. I checked the release notes, it said there was a new Nightwave season - the Glassmaker. I logged into the game, however, and I have no button to access it. Usually, I'd find Nightwave in my Escape menu in the bottom right, but now there's only my Lich there. Where does one access Glassmaker? Is that even out yet?

7 answers to this question

Ah, got it. There's a note about it scrunched up at the top of the post. "2 PM ET." Assuming that doesn't stand for Extra-Terrestrial, now I have to figure what time zone ET is. Probably one of the American ones. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

3 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Ah, got it. There's a note about it scrunched up at the top of the post. "2 PM ET." Assuming that doesn't stand for Extra-Terrestrial, now I have to figure what time zone ET is. Probably one of the American ones. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

Eastern Time. It's always eastern time. 

By the way - for those of you still surprised at my cluelessness: Yes, I did google "et time" after making the initial response and found that it is indeed American Eastern time - 8 hours behind my own time zone, so Nightwave dropped at 8 PM for me. The core of the issue was that I'd missed the disclaimer that Nightwave wouldn't launch with the patch, but rather at a specific time 🙂