Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Theory Lotus and Ordis

Loveframe

So with the disappearance of mama Lotus Ordis has been feeding us missions synthesizing as her, but he's secretly doing this because he:

• Has his memories back even though he told us he erased them
  • Has been waiting for the right time to destabilize the solar system
  • Kill and sow discord among all the Orokin remnants cause he's secretly evil (that's everyone in power mostly)
  • Something with Chemtrails, 5G, Patents and COVID19
  • Profit! (For Ordis) Ordis destroys all the things.

Edited by Gashslapper
  • Like 1

Have you read ordis lore? The memories always come back. The difference, this time, is that ordis has the operator. Even if he becomes an unhinged cephelon he still has US to ground him. 
To be perfectly honest the way we treat him in the umbra quest is disgusting and i personally would love to choose to be a friend to ordis or to treat him like an object instead of being forced to treat him like he doesnt matter. 
I doubt ordis would turn out to be a villain, its more likely that when we triggered umbra we also let Ballas in, because its very likely that Ballas is trying to give the sentients the origin system in exchange for his creepy, obsessive, arrogance driven love with whatshername.  

I think it would ridiculously cool if, following ballas winning (i hope he wins man. I hope we destroy the sentients and ballas gets his girl back), Cephelon ordis realizes that he alone isnt enough to keep the operator safe and makes a copy of himself without access to the weave, and without cephelon protocols; a free AI) that brings "Ordan Karis" back from the dead with both HIS memories and Ordis' memories.  
Ordan could guide us into a quest to make the first truly tenno warframe based on himself, during which he develops a bond of trust as he - a superior warrior, who fought the orokin to his death - slowly changes his way of talking from a complete stranger to that of a master teaching an apprentice while sorting through Cephelon Ordis' memories and matching them to his own.  
Ordan could give us the beast of bones, then become blood-dad as we start the next arc... Killing that creepy slag Ballas!

3 hours ago, Gashslapper said:

So with the disappearance of mama Lotus Ordis has been feeding us missions synthesizing as her, but he's secretly doing this because he:

• Has his memories back even though he told us he erased them
  • Has been waiting for the right time to destabilize the solar system
  • Kill and sow discord among all the Orokin remnants cause he's secretly evil (that's everyone in power mostly)
  • Something with Chemtrails, 5G, Patents and COVID19
  • Profit! (For Ordis) Ordis destroys all the things.

If you complete the cephalon scans on the starchart you can "restore" ordis memories.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ARC_Paroe said:

To be perfectly honest the way we treat him in the umbra quest is disgusting and i personally would love to choose to be a friend to ordis or to treat him like an object instead of being forced to treat him like he doesnt matter. 

Wait, what did we do again?

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Wait, what did we do again?

We basically told ordis to shut the frag up and take the mind-grape tech drug, while constantly - in a very awful way - disregarding his opinions and completely disregarded his personal safety.  
I would have liked a choice to keep "non-broken" ordis or regular ordis, based on whether or not you treat him like a friend or an object...

7 hours ago, (PS4)ARC_Paroe said:

We basically told ordis to shut the frag up and take the mind-grape tech drug, while constantly - in a very awful way - disregarding his opinions and completely disregarded his personal safety.  
I would have liked a choice to keep "non-broken" ordis or regular ordis, based on whether or not you treat him like a friend or an object...

Oh the Vitruvian Incident? Lemme uh... refresh my memory...

Spoiler
  • Player: This may have belonged to Ballas. He's our only way to the Lotus. Please, Ordis.
  • Ordis: You had to say please, didn't you?--
    Ordis: -- Ordis, you need to learn how to stand up for yourself. To say no, and mean it, even if it is the --Oper-a- TTTORRR_OR_OR_OR--

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think it's as bad as you say. We are ignoring what he wants, but rather than physically forcing it upon him, we're talking him into giving his consent (there's no indication that "please" is a precept word). In addition, the player character is not doing it for the greed of wanting Umbra, we're doing it under the impression Lotus's life is in immediate danger

11 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Oh the Vitruvian Incident? Lemme uh... refresh my memory...

Reveal hidden contents
  • Player: This may have belonged to Ballas. He's our only way to the Lotus. Please, Ordis.
  • Ordis: You had to say please, didn't you?--
    Ordis: -- Ordis, you need to learn how to stand up for yourself. To say no, and mean it, even if it is the --Oper-a- TTTORRR_OR_OR_OR--

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think it's as bad as you say. We are ignoring what he wants, but rather than physically forcing it upon him, we're talking him into giving his consent (there's no indication that "please" is a precept word). In addition, the player character is not doing it for the greed of wanting Umbra, we're doing it under the impression Lotus's life is in immediate danger

And afterwards we show no care or remorse for 'fixed' ordis. We basically forced a good natured guy into doing something terrible - then didnt feel a thing when they were (possibly irreparably) damaged by it.