Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the game needs a better leveling mission

AltairFerenc

Other than that that I'm already tired of sanctuary onslought that much I don't even wanna go there ever I still do since that's the fastes way to level up anything but it really feels like a chore to level frames up, non damagin frames take forever to level up(even worse if they require a lot of forma) and the most efficient way to level them up is afking in full affinity range, while leveling up damaging frames is faster I already had enough fun with them 2 forma ago and it feels like a chore and after I finished leveling up I don't really want to play them anymore.
The upcoming hard and ultrahard mode will change that much that I'm not "forced" to play SO but I don't think it will take away the chore feeling.
Affinity gaining needs a rework.

• Like 2

The game suffers a heavy imbalance, yes it is a horde shooter by now but other game modes should be as rewardign to, more XP drops from chaches and lockers, lockers should have credit caches like into rotations, and rotations on the other hand better rewards overall, lockes lets say 5k cache and 500 xp, while the rotation would have 50k credits and as mission and wave reward 100k xp or so as mere example, bad with numbers here.

By biggest gripe is how all other modes not reward you enough, the objectives mean nothing if it all comes down to only killing, especially hard for support frames then, worst example i can give here again is the Lich system, the objectives not conenct to the lich at all and not give murmurs on completion as example, same for void fissures, reactent should drop from the obejctive additionaly like capture the target and it drops 3 reactent, would make it better also for late joining due bad connection issue.

Edited by Marine027
Typos
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

The game suffers a heavy imbalance, yes ti is a horde shooter by now but other game modes should be as rewardign to, more XP drops from chaches and locker,s lockers sohuld have credit caches like into rotations, and rotations on the other hand better rewards overall, lockes lets say 5k cache and 500 xp, while the rotation would have 50k credits and as mission and wave reward 100k xp or so as mere example, bad with numbers here.

By biggest griep is how all other modes not reward you enough, the objectives mean notihng if it all comes down to only killing, espeically hard for support frames then, worst exampel i can give here again is the Lich system, the objectives not conencted ot the lich at all and nto give murmurs on completion as example, same for void fissures, reactent should drop from the obejctive additionaly like capture the target and it drops 3 reactent, would make it better also for late joinging due bad connection issue.

completly agreed

4 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Good that you also highlight non damaging frames, they are the biggest chore to level.

But at least you won't get bored of them since you basicly haven't done anything with them 🙃 At least I always go back to Nyx or Mag after I level up a damaging frame since they need more imput more to achive something than pressing/spamming 1 button.

• Like 1

Xp in general needs a over haul. The game punishes you for carrying a group. You want to level a pet? lol only xp from other players and the pet kills count. You want to level a weapon? Lol only weapon kills by that weapon count. Then they wonder why people complain about leechers everywhere. Made XP shared across all equipped. Period.

Then make mission starting at 80+. People got to onslaught because of the high level and density of mobs. I would love a other mission modes to have the same lvl and density. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Xp in general needs a over haul. The game punishes you for carrying a group. You want to level a pet? lol only xp from other players and the pet kills count. You want to level a weapon? Lol only weapon kills by that weapon count. Then they wonder why people complain about leechers everywhere. Made XP shared across all equipped. Period.

yeah once I went to onslought to level up a frame and got into a goup where everyone was leveling thier frame and 3 of us actually played and suffered while a rhino just sat in an unreachable location(by enemies) and leeched we asked him to do something and then he went into a complete doushbag saying "thats the best way to level up, learn how to level in warframe scrub" the host aborted the we let him go to the next zone and dipped with the last guy

9 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Made XP shared across all equipped. Period.

👍

10 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Then make mission starting at 80+. People got to onslaught because of the high level and density of mobs. I would love a other mission modes to have the same lvl and density. 

hopefully hard/ultra hard def and surv missions will be good enough

4 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

"thats the best way to level up, learn how to level in warframe scrub"

I hate people like this. If you are going to leech at least bring a buff frame so people kill faster. It's a big brain moment but more mobs = more xp which leads to gtfo of the mission faster (zone wise). So hard for people to do when they are lazy AF.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb AltairFerenc:

...non damagin frames take forever to level up(even worse if they require a lot of forma) and the most efficient way to level them up is afking in full affinity range...

That's not true. Killing enemies with your weapons gives more affinity to your warframe than afk-ing in full affinity range.

Sanctuary as an leveling mission is not the problem. I know that for xp the Alliance organized xp runs where we went in with all weapons and companion on 0 and left with everything at 30 plus 250k focus.

The only thing I do want to see for sanctuary is is even more variety (I know how it sounds), the enemy variety is great as is, but an objective for bonus rewards would give us something more to do when grinding Sanctuary.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

the most efficient way to level them up is afking in full affinity range

Not true at all. The most efficient way to level up non damaging frames is to kill enemies with your weapons. It's twice as fast. And the pace of the game was designed to be played with boosters, so if you're not running one then yeah, it may be painful.

The problem isn't the missions that we have for leveling. It's the affinity share that needs an overhaul. Most of the time the game encourages us to leech which is completely stupid and brings more toxicity.

• Like 1