Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo? For What Thi Is All About?

Ganwybas

Hi! (sorry for my neoenglish)

So i and you all collected rare mods, frames, boost it with cores.. and then you finaly make and pack you  best warframe variant..and collect all ..

so there is the question WHATS NEXT? what do with all  this staff what you collected ?

in single play game, there are some final hard missions ..in others online games you can go to PVP party hard place and kick asses )) or may be go to real HARD boss.. 

in warframe ..mission ..or story line isnt exist ..so no any sence  to play after collect all?

so main goals now in warframe its just collect items .. and this is all.. 

i dont know hoe .but DE need to make something what is all about... may be add play system like in  mass effect? for clan)) and make events real big with storyline)

I've never collected everything nor do I intend to

its not a race to collect mods or frames or weapons

its about having fun

i do have goals: getting a few rare mods and finally beating my friend in duels.

i do feel there should be much more story but you shouldn't try and rush to get everything or you end up here 

questioning why you play the game anymore.

Story is what really missing.

I never do like "What nexts" because it just sound forceful and telling Dev you done it and want more.

Instead of "Whats next" should rethink on how adding more suggestions to end-game content like "We should add this XXXXX".

If you have a great idea to contribute to warframe, just post away :)

If your bored, should try experimenting with stuff instead of leveling, collecting, mastery points...repeat.

Hi! (sorry for my neoenglish)
So i and you all collected rare mods, frames, boost it with cores.. and then you finaly make and pack you  best warframe variant..and collect all ..

so there is the question WHATS NEXT? what do with all  this staff what you collected ?

in single play game, there are some final hard missions ..in others online games you can go to PVP party hard place and kick asses )) or may be go to real HARD boss.. 

in warframe ..mission ..or story line isnt exist ..so no any sence  to play after collect all?

so main goals now in warframe its just collect items .. and this is all.. 

i dont know hoe .but DE need to make something what is all about... may be add play system like in  mass effect? for clan)) and make events real big with storyline)

if your not satisfied why not wait? its Open beta. The game isn't released yet.

Also I am all for waiting and playing the game just for fun. (Also never played Mass effect it never caught my attention enough, also what online games have you been playing with big storylines? Its always abunch of garbage, cheesy one liners, and by far the most silliest and over the top dialoge in the gaming world. It makes some of the NES poor translations rather welcome in comparison.)

No, there shouldn't be any story behind it; its simple players are making the story on their own. DE is just creating past and will players do with future its their bidding.

There is a story. It just player decides on it. Which there isn't any to determine the course of the outcome yet.

problem is, there no any  sence to get any ready ideas to DEV .. because forum already  is full of it..

and only DEV know limit of their source, and limits of the gameengine

so we might to ask them for it.. only, tell to stop spaming new weapons, skins, and new location with only 1 perpouse = new skin,weapon,warframe.. etc.

we have.. (guns weapons)  enouth allready ..

i think 1 really solution is ask DEv to change  storyline priority and new public place places,may be finaly global maps ..with battlefield..

and tell - for WHAT reason we might to wait ..

i personaly dont want ALL NOW and INSTANT!  ..no i understand what is need some time to make it ..but i can wait, .. 3month half of years ..not matter ,the main idea is i will be know what DE make e REAL fck bombs update!!!!!  x))) and it will be real cool thing!

There is a story. It just player decides on it. Which there isn't any to determine the course of the outcome yet.

There is no story, nothing changes when you complete missions. Each boss is reborn after you do it and nobody acknowledges that you completed a planet. There is no motive other than get loot and spit out bigger numbers at enemies that can sustain more numbers.

I've never collected everything nor do I intend to

its not a race to collect mods or frames or weapons

its about having fun

i do have goals: getting a few rare mods and finally beating my friend in duels.

i do feel there should be much more story but you shouldn't try and rush to get everything or you end up here 

questioning why you play the game anymore.

But collecting and leveling weapons and frames all there is to warframe, pvp is a joke unless you limit skills and frames and then your powers and mods don't even matter. And even then getting better gear makes no difference because bosses (like elephant) have dps caps.

if your not satisfied why not wait? its Open beta. The game isn't released yet.

Also I am all for waiting and playing the game just for fun. (Also never played Mass effect it never caught my attention enough, also what online games have you been playing with big storylines? Its always abunch of garbage, cheesy one liners, and by far the most silliest and over the top dialoge in the gaming world. It makes some of the NES poor translations rather welcome in comparison.)

But other games still have a reason to do things, even if the story is garbage you have a motive to do what you do. And if you think this game is ever going to have a full release you're going to be disappointed. This is like a lot of other free to play games, forever in beta. And even IF they have a release, how long are you willing to wait? How long are others willing to wait?

Play, enjoy and challenge yourself? That is as good as you can make it for now.

for this i play Skyrim ..

problem is ..warframe is lack 2 perpouse for what peolpe play about 

1) is the single story line

2) showing off ,pvp,be the best kill all

all this gameplay for now is cool ..but it might be 1 of 2 part of game play

1 we find and craft 2 we meet,and fight on global maps