Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker crashing game ps4

(PSN)Kakurine2

Honestly this is the only thing thats crashing the game for me. I rarely have crashes otherwise.

Well i hate both spider boss fights. Ill do them for nw if it stops crashing. I have most everything in the game and play mainly for stress relief.

Edited by (PSN)Kakurine2

Just crashed midfight for me. Not fun 😥 Tried with a pub squad and it lost host connection the first time loading into Orb Vallis, and got a hard crash on the second try during the fight itself, making me restart the game. When I tried to play solo, everything went smoothly.

Edited by (PS4)Shyuu-
Adding more details

You guys solo or in squads ?  

I ran PT solo no problems for nightwave.   But I only went once lol.  

I think it might be an all of Orb Vallis thing.....  I did bluescreen with a squad just running bounties.  Went to ground slam from my archwing down to the ground and bluescreened midway down as soon as the corpses from the find the search party objective flashed yellow.   That was on that little dirt outcropping by the central lake..  You also have to sometimes fly by that to get to profit taker....   

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_

Both crashes i was with pugs.

I cant solo either spiderbot becsuse i can never get any of the mechanics to work.

I tend to just leave public settings on and play with pugs. No need to make things harder by being solo. Unless its a spy mission or riven challenge. Then I'm doing it solo.

Edited by (PSN)Kakurine2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Was your PT across the lake?  Or directly to the left after you come out of gate? 

Tried it twice crashed both times. I think the first time pt was next to a body of water. And the second pt was to the left of fortunas exit a bit of ways from it.

I have fought it months ago without crashes. So its odd its crashing now. And i fought exploiter orb with pugs last time and no crashes.

Hard crash, blue screen error report with video sent.  That's how 2 of my 3 fights with profit-taker went this week. Also had an Orb Vallis bounty crash the same way.  Plus there is all the consistent falling through the map floor/ground with k-drives. Orb Vallis has been buggy, but not this consistently for me.  Something recently broke Orb Vallis more in general imo.

• Like 1

Ovako prvo mi je stekale igre mali pts net conection problem i mislio sam da je to do interneta sve dok mi je postalo gore kao da ps 4 gubi mladost kao da je u mirovini oslabio je...taj dan kada sam usao u ps 4 i pokrenuo igru i zastekala mi je na trenutak i pomislio sam aj uredu to mora barem jednom ali kada sam ga iskljucio i upalio da osvjezim ps 4 usao sam u igru i pisalo da mi je napadnut i pisalo mi je da ga izbrisem igru i ponovo skinem ja sam to sve uradio cak sam i deinstaliro ps 4 cijeli i ponovo instaliro prijavio se na racun i usao je on meni u igru i nakon 3 min opet me izbaci i pise da izbrisem i skinem igru .... mene zanima ima li nekakav trik da se to brzo popravi Hvala unaprjed.......

Edited by (PS4)god4321ofwar

• 3 weeks later...

Not as far as i know. And since i can't get any of pt or exploiter mechanics to work. And can't solo them. Screw it.

They are not even worth killing since raw rep isn't what i need for vox solaris.  I need the normal toroids which are a rng grindy pain in the butt.

To hell with vox solaris. Its the one grind I'll never do.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

• 6 months later...