The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Statements By De

ThisOneIsAnnoyed

I think this conversation is suffering is from the alternate dimension problem some of the other conversations here suffer from where you folks live in some dimension where things happen one way then are communicating with a dimension where stuff happened another. 

So, yeah, in my reality the question and answer about why DE frame to be just one sex has nothing to with with a lore explanation because lore was never brought up. 

We need to find a solution to this problem you folks are having.

I believe the quote you quoted was referencing the fact you didn't want to admit that DE has said each warframe is unique (aka we're not one tenno who slips on different warframes.

Nah, you cute buggers are stuck with me.

There's me as well now, so resignments? Quite the opposite...

This thread has valid points and legitimate discussions, which is why personally (honestly i'm not speaking for the entire moderating staff) don't believe it's going to be locked down. People who have been trying to troll it, spam it or otherwise de-rail it for that purpose are merely going to be dealt with on a case-by-case scenario.

Why, what better way to find out who really wants to contribute and who really wants to cause chaos than to give them their own ropes.

There's me as well now, so resignments? Quite the opposite...

This thread has valid points and legitimate discussions, which is why personally (honestly i'm not speaking for the entire moderating staff) don't believe it's going to be locked down. People who have been trying to troll it, spam it or otherwise de-rail it for that purpose are merely going to be dealt with on a case-by-case scenario.

Why, what better way to find out who really wants to contribute and who really wants to cause chaos than to give them their own ropes.

I like ropes. Ropes are good. 

Why does it seem like masters and grandmasters can get away with more than regular users?

I like ropes. Ropes are good. 

Why does it seem like masters and grandmasters can get away with more than regular users?

I don't see how that is the case. Are you sure you are looking for a reason to justify facts, or actually looking for facts to justify a point of view?