Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Matchmaking - Gigantic Quality of Life Improvements

(PSN)Stealth_Cobra

I'll make this quick, you guys need to add two checkbox when you choose your relics from the starchart : 

- Match relic with other players

- Match rarity with other players

This itself would save everyone hundreds of hours going to recruit chat saying "Hosting Axi B2 Rad", then waiting two hours with one person showing up, then leaving repeatedly because there's nobody else joining. You would just check both checkboxes and voila, the game would match you with players running the same relic / refinement... I mean the only time you can find radshare groups fast is when primes just came out , rest of the time good luck finding someone running that old vaulted relic.

If you cannot do this for technical reasons, at least make a recruit page on the WF website or a third party website where you can put the relics you want to run and then people can contact you in game when a full group is assembled.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

"Hosting Axi B2 Rad", then waiting two hours with one person showing up, then leaving repeatedly because there's nobody else joining.

This will also be an issue where noone is running that relic and you end up by yourself, so recruit chat is mor reliable as you can see if poeple are willing to run that relic or not. Just stick with Recruit chat as it works good enough and your system has the flaw I mentioned. Also imagine on 3 people are running that relic with your system and no 4th so its not a full squad, or end up just 2 or alone, full squads are the best option and I rarely see people willing to do radshares with 3 people and lets not talk about only 2 people

Edited by Lazarow
  • Like 2

Yes it would... you click both checkbox, then the game will match you only with people that have the same relic/rarity equipped. Granted, it doesn't guarantee you'll always find someone waiting for a queue, but it sure is better than using recruit chat, and you can just try every now and then to see if you get matchmade with ppl.

Plus you could do only one of the two checkbox if you can't find anyone, at least you would get matched with other radiants or other non-radiant relics of the same type (still more targeted farming than joining a random group with random junk relics you don't care about.

Holy mother of check-boxes!
All relics? Even vaulted ones? And all levels of refinement? + the lich relics? It's going to be a list with hundreds of relics.
That is going to be an UI nightmare and it will not simplify anything.

Edited by Void-Gunslinger
  • Like 1

Never talked about a list, just two checkboxes , then you pick the relic you want and it searches for other players with similar relics equipped. Think of the "hide owned" button, but instead picture two checkboxes, one for relic type and one for relic rarity.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Never talked about a list, just two checkboxes , then you pick the relic you want and it searches for other players with similar relics equipped. Think of the "hide owned" button, but instead picture two checkboxes, one for relic type and one for relic rarity.

ah, ah, I see. Might work, if there are people looking for that specific relic and if they are all online. I have a problem with the number of vaulted relics (around 300), and I really won't see myself staying in orbit while the game searches for 3 more Tenno with the same one.