Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any suggestions on how to take advantage of a mod booster?

guises

Question

Got a mod booster from a sortie and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I searched through the forums and found a post talking about using it to farm endo, which seems like a good idea to me if I can find some people to do that with, but maybe there are some places that drop good / unique mods? I thought I'd ask anyway.

Just assume that I have nothing and need everything, even if I get a mod that I already have I can just trade it.

5 answers to this question

If you have (almost) nothing then I'd think there's lots of places where enemies drop mods you don't have.  Sadly it doesn't help with mods that are mission rewards such as Adaptation but it will help if you are trying to get the mods from Index enemies, Endo from Rathuum, mods from Jupiter's hidden lab Amalgam enemies or Avionics from Railjack.

Best is go for things you need yourself still, overall it is a simple booster nearby for things you can sell for credits, endo or even plat, unlike resources.

Most rare mods from my head would be parazon mods from bosses, enmys that are not as common in hordes, etc.