Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

bleed out state now removes all active buffs and abilities

Fylas

3 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

dont die lol

any other pearls of wisdom? like don't like poison, don't breath the air? or don't like people ignoring traffic rules and driving cars on the sidewalk just stay home?... sorry but seriously -_- NOT VERY HELPFUL THERE

sigh.. I guess I shouldn't overreact like that from a expected comment >_<.Ā 

but seriously can you imagine what this might do to new players?

Toggle abilities are one of the great ways for newer players to do reliable effects until later in game since they do not have any of the truly strong weapons yet. so constantly losing their setups or buffs from a single mistake even in a party of 4 could lead to frustration events where people stop sticking around long enough to appreciate the game.Ā 

Ā 

PS: that new health orb is absolutely hideousĀ 

Edited by Fylas
I overreacted

3 minutes ago, Fylas said:

that only really works on whisp since she's LITERALLY invisible when in the air šŸ˜›

In march or feburary when they reworked enemy armor, they reworked enemy aim too. With every acrobatic action you take enemy's aim is worse. If you connect a lot of moves in a short time they basically turn into starwars stormtroopers.

Edited by Savire510

1 hour ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Hmm.. I've been playing for 5 years and thought that's what it should do. šŸ¤”

Ā 

14 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

I though the same.

to be fair the last time I played a toggle skill frame was before the latest ember rework and then it didn't. XD beh. now I have to check when this was changed. into the update changelog mine!!!

Ā 

I can't for the love of me find when it wasn't the case. Is it because I didn't take my drops this morning?? I could have SWORN that if I got downed into bleedout as ember with world on fire back when it was a toggle skill it didn't end as long as I didn't run out of energy or died for real.Ā 
Or maybe ember's world on fire toggle variant was the only skill that was actually bugged and was SUPPOSED to be reset??Ā  Ā I am seriously hopelessly confused now.

Ā 

I even checked all the updates back to update 8 about bleedout state changes and aside from a few hilarious bugs like being able to trigger emotes while bleeding out on the floor I couldn't find much.Ā 

Ā 

Maybe I should lay down in bed.Ā 

Edited by Fylas
I amz ze confuse now.

9 hours ago, Fylas said:

I figured DE might have added this as a balance thing.. but it is absolutely frustrating as hell and annoying as beep.

Another reason to insta revive even with team mates. :TĀ 

Nah, a punishment system has to be used somehow. Without consequences, learning stops.Ā 

12 hours ago, Fylas said:

I figured DE might have added this as a balance thing.. but it is absolutely frustrating as hell and annoying as beep.

Another reason to insta revive even with team mates. :TĀ 

Ā It doesn't make much sense for abilities to keep going while you bleed out, how is a warframe still using abilities when itĀ can't even get back up.

Edited by Richeatue

2 hours ago, Richeatue said:

Ā It doesn't make much sense for abilities to keep going while you bleed out, how is a warframe still using abilities when itĀ can't even get back up.

to be fair warframe never had to do much with sense :PĀ