Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outdated Railjack components

(PSN)Delvayne

3 минуты назад, (PS4)Delvayne сказал:

How? When I select the parts I don't want (sigma Mk 0 parts, not Mk1, my mistake)

I apologise, just checked and it's true that shields, engines, reactor and weapons cant be sold.

Edited by PurrrningBoop

I imagine that's solely to ensure someone doesn't screw themselves out of breaking their Railjack completely. Imagine if you sold your MK3 engines, and didn't have the materials/credits to buy a replacement after selling the base version.

That would be game breaking and would definitely suck. It'd be nice just to be able to hide them otherwise.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

I imagine that's solely to ensure someone doesn't screw themselves out of breaking their Railjack completely. Imagine if you sold your MK3 engines, and didn't have the materials/credits to buy a replacement after selling the base version.

That would be game breaking and would definitely suck. It'd be nice just to be able to hide them otherwise.

Good point, but couldn't they make it so you can't sell the last shield/engine/whatever in your inventory, rather then forcing you to keep the one that is practically useless

Also, not really game breaking, just inconvenient, seeing as you can join other peoples railjack missions to get the materials you need to build anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Delvayne said:

Have moved on to MK3 components so the mk1 sigmas are just taking up precious slots space.

Or am I doing something wrong in my sleep deprived state?

99% sure that your MK0 starter items don't take up slots, making it a moot point

1 hour ago, HoustonDragon said:

The game already has protections against that.  You can't sell your last anything really.  Your last warframe, your last archwing, your last moa, your last weapon (maybe even the last for each slot), and probably some other things I haven't tried.  Railjack components should be the same way.  Simply prevent people from selling their last item of each type.  Two for railjack guns because you need one for the nose, and one for the sides.  Or if that's too much (because all railjack components fall into one generic railjack bucket) prevent people from selling equipped items.

8 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

99% sure that your MK0 starter items don't take up slots, making it a moot point

If that's true then it's less of an issue, would still like to be able to get rid of them though for the sake of tidying my inventory.