Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Agility Test is outright rigged

(NSW)Kaizer

I finally got up to the final pipe and I could not get in none of the pipes sent me high enough even with the bullet jump with double jump would send me up the door. I strongly suggest you look back and find if or not there is a momentum glitch cause I wasn't halfway up even.

• Like 1

Initially, this test was complicated by still worked.  Now, as you noticed, the top pipes do not do anything to get your near the hole in the ceiling, instead they just shoot you straight up which is not the original intention.

If you intend to get the mod from completion, then it is best to take a frame that trivializes the test.  Titania is a nice choice, but Ivara, nova, and zephyr are also useful in various ways.  The easiest to get the whole group up through the hole at the end is nova.  Ivara is second best for people because of the ziplines, but the ivara has to be skilled in getting the lines to work right.

For completion on your own, Titania is best, with zephyr, and ivara being right behind.  People might also try Valkyr, but that power might be a bit too out of control in this situation.

the Agility Test is really old, the secret is that you actually need to NOT Bullet Jump. Bullet Jumping will break the force that the pipe applies to you, and you'll fall short.
just wait to be launched into the air by the Pipe, and do a normal/air/Double Jump near the apex of the force from the Pipe.

i know, it's counter intuitive, and it's really strange considering that Orokin Moon was shipped WITH Parkour v2 including Bullet Jumping, so you'd think that it would be built around that existing, but it was not.

if there's further issues such as the Pipe not forcing you at the right trajectory though, then that would be even more broken than it always has been.

• Like 1