Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"AFK" Players

Senoirmeow

2 hours ago, Senoirmeow said:

Reporting issues in warframe is frustrating I agree, I've been sent in circles 12 times by DE support team for my Weaponless Riven, and its DE's fault. I mean one print screen should be evidence enough, but there are bugs where it says people do 0% damage and get 50 kills, also photoshop could be used for less than good purposes to report people who annoy other people. They could do with a system that monitors performance that they can reference. Like shots fired, abilities used, objective time, movement. To see some margin of effort. But it'll probably be far too much effort for DE to implement it when the complaints of AFK players is so minor compared to actual content complaints or bugs. AFK players is a niche market here sadly enough.

Reporting players isn't the same as reporting a bug/account issue. Anytime you report a player you'll just be told thank you and they won't share any information due to privacy policies. I actually think they even automatically change the ticket status to "solved" when they reply.

People don't report others for leeching because it involves logging into the site each time, going through multiple pages, typing into multiple sections, uploading screenshots after already taking them (if they did so) and then submitting it. The only reason I even bother reporting people for leeching is because they're often completely afk and they're forcing me to wait 60 seconds to extract, and for me that's enough time to report them anyways.

However, in this day and age, there's really 0 reason why there isn't an in-game method to report players with a system that just automatically shares the information from the session the player was reported for. People simply afk because they think there's no risk to do so, and well, they aren't wrong.This isn't any different to any other game. Other games deal with their own set of poor game play behavior, and it always goes back to the same issue, lack of report tools and moderation.